1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-studio doll from Tang Dynasty

Sep 17, 2010

1. The one bad thing i find about this hobby. The severe need to want to win the lottery T.T there all so gorgous but i know i won't be able to get them sense im dealing with three others right now. Sucks

2. Yes, AS should realise we want more 1/3 boys~ But I think 10cm is not a small difference so I don't think heads that fit both body types is possible...

3. I agree with you Shantel85. It's probably not possible for the same head to fit both bodies, sad as it is.
      But I really think that what MidnightDreamer said is true. We should just let the Angel studio know that we wish for 60cm too. And a mature looking ones, not just boyish sculpts.

4. saw the dolls on their website XD...
      I like Huang the most...but is it only me or the rest too thinks that Huang is a smiling version of Hua Xi.....???????

5. It would be nice for AS to release a mature looking sculpt in 60cm size. It's difficult trying to find a "man" when most places sell very immature or childish looking 60s.

6. I, once again, agee with that. The real adult people wary in height, and so do my characters. It's wery hard to find a doll for a characters when there isn't so many of mature looking 60s.

rhapsodies: Now that you said that, they do look wery similar. But then again, it might be just that the artist's style is so recognizable...

7. Sadly.... they dun sell just the head only. I do so badly wan bicheng T_T

8. Galileo: I know the feeling...
      If they sold the heads separately, I'd buy the Huang... *sight*

9. I seriously like the Ye but 70cm is too tall >_<

10. It can't be? Can it?
      It IS!!
      Oh, no, danger ahead, poor bank account...
      But they really did release the heads only. How cool is that? *madhappygrin*

11. they are still listed as $0 >_<

12. They are all so cool >< I want all three but realistically I'll only be able to get one. and if luck is on my side the other two second hand.

13. Yeah, i'd want them 60cm too, but then again, I have Leeke L Romeo in 65cm body, and that isn't too bad looking...
      So maybe if I find fitting body...
      *plotting*

14. I don't know if AS will be really releasing the heads for sale. :( When I asked when the boys were just released, i was told they only have them in sets. Then few days later, I saw the heads up on their website but after 2 or 3 days they are still listed as $0. So I don't know..................................... ;__;

15. Ok, I'm going to test my luck, since I'm totally broken right now and probably won't be able to afford any of the boys this year. BUT... if I will be lucky... And Bicheng will still be available in January... I will get him. Definitely.

16. @chiriann, ooo so you've ur eyes on bicheng too! :kitty2 As much as I'd like the set I dont think i'll be able to afford him right now. So i'll willing to settle for the head first~ body later! :XD: