1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-studio doll from Tang Dynasty

Sep 17, 2010

1. Yup yup ! I think that he is gorgeous... I like Huang too but he looks very similar to Hua Xi, so I decided to only get his clothes for my Hua Xi ^_-.

2. I agree! I love Huang's outfit too! It's really very gorgeous! Do post ur Huaxi with it when you get the clothes :XD:

3. Second that.
      I'd love to see it.

4. I third that (that's lame, sorry...). I'd love to see it too. I'm still feeling sore about not being able to get the new dolls because of the size... :(

5. i think there'll be another 2 boys in 1/3 as twins coming in October,,,
      heared from AS...XD..
      And thats also a chinese ancient style~
      Im waiting~!

6. @ Galileo,Kiro,Shantel85 - Roger that ^_^ !
      Ooooooooh, 60 cm boys... I can't wait !!
      But.... if so... I will be having hard time choosing, because at first I wanted to buy 60 cm as my third...
      Arrrrgh, decisions, decisions....

7. oh noes... at this rate, i'll have to declare for bankruptcy! lol

8. Same here... After buying Hua Xi, I wanted to buy a smaller boy, but then Bicheng showed up XD. Buuuut... if the new boys will be cute enough, I may revert back to my original plan. On the other hand, if they won't be limited, they could wait...
      I seriously need a second job. Or to rob a bank...
      And to that, I soooo adore anchient chinese style clothes...

9. If this is true, I think I might wait too, and cancel my plans of ordering Huang... I like the 60cm better anyhow.
      Yes, let's just hope it this time really is 60cm... And that they'll be hot as hell. ;)

10. i'd love to buy bicheng's head but if that is true, i dunno whether to adopt a wait and see for the 60cm boys. but... im worried bicheng might be out of stock / discontinued when the new boys are released :(

11. Oh, Galileo, we can both go to the High Court and file for bankruptcy. And then we'll both have to go for financial/ credit counseling for no-more-buying-of-BJDs. LOLx...

If the news is true, I can't wait to see the new 1/3 boys~~~

12. @ Galileo - I hope he won't be sold so soon. If I'm not wrong, the "military" version of Hua Xi, which was also limited, was released around April/May and it's still available. I just hope Bicheng will be possible to buy after three-four months. If new boys will be released soon, we will have some time to decide.

13. I'm just wonder, anyone get one of them? I can not find photos in this forum>_<

14. I've wondered the same. Whit all this hoping for 60cm boys, did anyone actually order one of them?
      Allso, Ciriann I don't know if you read this, but I still want to see the pictures of the outfit, if you'd bother.

15. I've ordered a Huang but he will only arrive the earliest-.-|| another month's time................
      and that's without the outfit >.<

I'm wondering why do I find Huang's face and Hua xi's alike
      Ye and Mix Black too
      Then Bi.....-_-''' I find that he's just a taller version of Adam....
      Am I thinking that much. . . or is it their dolls really alike >.<''

16. I don't thins that you thik too much. The likeness has been pointed out before, and I agree. Especially to that Huang and Hua xi are alike.

I wish you good for your waiting time.
      May the time fly for you. :)

17. I wonder too, but it seems their first 10 sets for each dolls have been sent out within the first week.....!!!
      Coz Teresa said if I place a new order, then I have to wait the production.
      However, I did not see any photos about them here, anyone find them in other forum or something like this??

18. First ten dolls I wonder is just for the English web customers or for all including the Chinese web customers... if including Chinese I think a lot might been snapped up by them XD

19. the first ten dolls applies internationally :D I've contacted Teresa for days before purchasing
      and I just saw a Japanese blog owner,she has just uploaded ,the picture of one of her dolls wearing Ye's costume but the face is yet to be revealed >.<...the costume looks kinda sexy XD.......I'm getting interested too*drools*

20. Wooow, could you send the blog link here? I can't wait to see them^w^