1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell Studio Feedback (ALL)

Mar 5, 2010

1. Angell Studio

* What did you order?

Boy's court outfit (shirt, jacket, pants, little hat), briefs, boots

* When did you order?
      16 January 2010

* How was the communication?
      Excellent! There was a problem with the website and it wouldn't let me register nor order, I emailed Angell Studio and Lily got back to me straight away. She registered for me and took my order via email. She was very prompt with the emails, very helpful and very nice.

The only time that I would say the communication was a bit slack is with updating me on my order's status. They had a problem with a promotional CD that they included in the package and the shipping of my items was delayed and I was only informed of it after I emailed them enquiring on my order's status (although, I did receive a reply the next day).

* How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, using paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?
      I ordered on 16/01 and items were not sent until the 28/01 and then I received them with in 3-4 days.

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Definitely! The outfit is absolutely gorgeous, it is so well made and the material used is very nice. I love the boots and I think they are way cheap for the quality (but I'm not complaining :) )

With my order they also included a promotional CD, a little stuffed toy and an Angell Studio calendar, which is very nice.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Yes, exactly

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      Very much so.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

* Would you order from this company again?
      For sure... I'm actually looking at an outfit right now

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I'll prefer to buy straight from the company but if it's something they don't sell any more I would consider buying it second-hand

2. Angell Studio
      Ordered Xibao and Fubao - full sets.
      Ordered 4/21/10
      Received order 6/8/10
      Communication was excellent. I initially communicated with Lily asking about the dolls and then with Teresa after I ordered them. There was a problem with my email accepting emails from China and Teresa tracked me down on den of angels and PM'd me there to be able to discuss order details and to send be pictures of my faces to make sure I liked them. I ordered right before their new web site went up and I think this is what caused the email problem. Once Teresa found me she sent emails through den of angels and to my regular email and I would get both.
      It was the best service from any company that I have ordered from.:lol:
      Payment was through paypal and very easy.
      Quality was excellent. These are beautiful dolls. The resin quality is flawless. The clothing is also very well made. The dolls look like their pictures. They pose very easily - like their pictures!
      Satisfaction Completely satisfied by the product, communication and ordering time.
      Order again - Yes I would order again from this company. I prefer to buy directly but would but products second hand if available from a reliable seller.

3. * What did you order?
      boots, wig, sword, 2 strings
      * When did you order?
      June 3, 2010
      Very prompt with their English rep confirming my order.
      Very easy through Paypal
      about 4 days after the order was placed
      Yes, all the items were well made
      The wig wasn't tied like in its webpage, but other than that, everything were as pictured.
      Yes
      N/A
      Yes, if they ever restock the clothing set I've been eyeing for the last few months ;)
      If they really aren't ever going to restock on said clothes, then yes as that would be the only way to get it.

4. * What did you order?
      A 70+ cm body in solid butter and several items of clothing

* When did you order?
      5/5/10

Communication was wonderful. They personally contact you, and always reply within a business day. Teresa is really sweet and great to deal with. I'd asked if it were possible to have the neck sanded down to be smaller (from 11.5cm to 10.5cm), and she looked into it for me and said yes. Later she realized the neck was already 10.5cm, as the body was newer now but the measurements hadn't been updated on the website; she immediately let me know and gave me the option of refunding the money I'd paid for the mod, or to pick out some other merchandise from the site. When the total of the things I'd picked out ended up being a dollar more, I offered to pay the difference, but she told me not to worry about it. Overall, it was a lovely experience.

Extremely; I used paypal.

Arrived 6/19/10

Definitely.

Even better in person!

More than satisfied; the body is absolutely perfect for what I needed. I bought it as a body for my Minimee, and the fit, proportions, and resin match are all virtually perfect. It poses beautifully and it's really nicely sculpted.

Definitely! I plan on buying a set of jointed hands from them in the future.

Only if I had to; I'd prefer to order from them again!

5. COMPANY NAME: Angell-Studio

* What did you order?
      Andrea
      * When did you order?
      May 4th
      Fantastic! I always got a friendly and helpful reply within 24 hours.
      I ordered around the time Angell-Studio were having problems with their website, but they were so helpful, and once I had confirmed by order via email, payment was easily made through paypal. Once I had paid, they updated my status very quickly.
      Approx 5-6 weeks I think.
      Yes! The quality of Angell-Studio dolls are fantasic, I couldn't find a single fault with him. Worth every penny! <3
      Yes, only he's much cuter in person!
      Extremely!
      N/A
      Yes, without any hesitation! Wonderful to deal with! I wish it was this easy with every company.
      Sure would, but I think I would prefer to order direct from the company.

[​IMG]

6. I had a wonderful experience dealing with Angell Studio. I ordered 4 mannequins, which came quickly and are just wonderfully made. I was able to email back and forth with questions....I would deal with them again in a heartbeat!

7. * What did you order? 62cm Female body and accesories
      * When did you order? 2010.06
      * How was the communication? Fantastic!
      * How easy was it to pay? payment was easily made through paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? about 3 weeks
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? yes
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very
      * Would you order from this company again? yes
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

8. * What did you order? Doll headphones and a fur wig
      * When did you order? July 25, 2010
      * How was the communication? Super easy. Teresa contacted me within a day about the order and even asked what size doll the headphones were for so they would fit.
      * How easy was it to pay? Pretty easy through paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? Never got a shipping notice, the package just showed up today Aug 3, so pretty quick
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes beautiful. The wig is the best quality fur wig I've seen.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? Better
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? na
      * Would you order from this company again? Yes, I have and I will continue to.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes

9. COMPANY NAME: Angell-studio
      * What did you order?
      Leira with faceup, blue eyes, and a wig
      * When did you order?
      June 22nd
      It was great, I always got a quick reply to any of my questions.
      Fairly easy
      She shipped on the 6th of August
      Yes, the resin is beautiful and there were NO seams at all.
      Yes
      Yes, immensely
      N/A
      Yes I would.
      Only if I had to I think, I would much rather purchase directly from Angell-studio after this amazing experience!

10. * What did you order?
      Yuma-Milk, Cute Lamb Dress, 1/6 Swimwear, Wigs, Headphone, Eyes

* When did you order?
      July 12

Excellent! Before I placed my order, I asked a LOT of questions. Teresa was very friendly and helpful and always replied within 24 hours even though she was probably swamped with my endless emails lol. She even accomodated my requests and took some photos of Yuma with a few wigs so I could see how he looked with different wigs and pick my choice (I wasn't really expecting her to do it when I asked). Before he was shipped, she also emailed me some photos of the package. It is not something you would see many other companies do and I really appreciated her willingness to go that extra mile. This is a company that builds rapport with their customers one-on-one on a personal level. It's amazing, to say the least.

Yup, I paid by Paypal so it was a breeze. I just send the amount to them once Teresa emailed me the final payable amount including shipping and paypal fees and emailed her back once it was done. She immediately processed my order.

Ordered on July 12; he was shipped out on 9th August. So it took slightly less than 1 month.

Yes! The resin was flawless and there was no seams at all. And the wigs I bought are just so soft, natural and lovely!

Yes, I didnt order Yuma with faceup though.

Yes, very much satisfied! :3

Nil

Definitely~

It depends, for limited items like Yue, I would. Else, I would rather buy first hand from Angell Studio.

Updated~ latest Yuma's picture~ :3
      [​IMG]

11. Angel Studio
      * What did you order? 3 pairs of tiny panties, two tiny dresses, a tiny wig, a msd wig, SD headphones, leopard speedo, a bunch of earings and tiny s-hooks
      * When did you order? Aug 26th
      * How was the communication? WONDERFUL!!! - I got personal emails to clarify my order.
      * How easy was it to pay? Super easy! I ordered over a weekend and I assumed that I wouldn't get a confirmation email until Monday but I got it within an hour.
      * How long did it take to ship? about 1 week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Oh for sure....actually I think they could charge more.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes...they are fantastic - especially the earrings
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? see above
      * Would you order from this company again? yes in a heartbeat.
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes

12. I bought in this shop twice, no dolls but outfits, shoes and accessories.

I have 1/3 dolls with diffrent size details and I had to rear the descriptions exactly. The sizes are a bit diffrent from SD13 sometimes. Teresa answers all questions very soon and the communication is easy and very nice.

I never had any problems with payment or delivery. Shipping was very fast both times.

One thing I want to point out: All the items are lovely and absolutely beautiful. It's amazing how obsessed about they are to all the little details. The quality of all products is great. For sure I'll visit this shop again ^^

13. COMPANY NAME: Angell Studio
      * What did you order? 4 outfits
      * When did you order? September 2010
      * How was the communication? GREAT!. I ordered on the site.. AS contacted me for the payment and They contacted me again at shipping with photographs of my order pre-packaging and my EMS tracking number.
      * How easy was it to pay? Easyer with paypal
      * How long did it take to ship? 5 days :D
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? YES! The items are gorgeous.
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? YES :D
      * Were you satisfied with the product? very very satisfied
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? n/a
      * Would you order from this company again? most definitely
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes sure!
      [​IMG]

14. Today, I received the most gorgeous dolls from Angell Studio, I got one of the couples Cinderella and Andrea (they are going to be renamed) and also received the most adorable 5 in doll as a gift, Little Miss Anna, I only ordered these dolls on Sept 1st, and already received them, but not only that, they have the most WONDERFUL customer service! After I ordered, They emailed to thank me for my order and to tell me that I was getting the free little doll, that I had no idea I qualified for, then they kept me updated on their progress, emailing me several detailed photos of their faceups and each doll, making sure it was ok, Then emailed me the tracking number when they were shipped and asked me to contact them when I received the dolls to make sure I was satisfied with them. Now this is true Customer service! If anyone has ever thought about Angell Studio dolls before, I highly Recommend them!! And also when I opened the box it was instant love for all 3, even without eyes and hair, and that does not happen very often for me, lol!

[​IMG]

15. Angell-Studio

* What did you order?
      Leira Milk with (mostly) default faceup. (I requested pink eye shadow.)
      ¼ White wig
      ¼ Pink wig
      Eye clay
      Two sets of 16mm blue eyes
      Upgrade to Senior body
      Transparent Milk cat ears
      ¼ Queen dress
      ¼ Pantyhose
      Headphones (A1)
      ¼ Fox tail
      ¼ Fox ears
      Two belts
      ¼ Black Boots
      ¼ Black Platform Shoes
      Fist-hands in transparent milk

* When did you order?
      October 9, 2010

Mostly good. There were a few times when Teresa responded slowly. Usually weekends, but there was one instance when I sent something on a Wednesday night and didn’t get a response for days, so I resent it that Saturday and got a response the following Monday. Another part of communication that went off seems to be when I asked for hot pink eye shadow for my Leira. Instead, I got pinker lips, but she’s still pretty. I’ll commission another person to give her a new faceup someday.

Confusing. After I got an email saying everything I needed it all cleared up. The site doesn’t say anything about how much shipping is, so I had to wait for an email.

About a week. They shipped her last Monday and I got her today, which is a Wednesday.

Yes. The dress is absolutely gorgeous, the headphones WORK and Lo herself is SO POSEABLE. There isn’t a seam on her anywhere either. The fox ears and tail are also made out of rabbit fur, and they’re so soft.~ Also, the wigs fit snuggly and, though they're a little hard to get on, they don't slide around at all. I really enjoy that.

Yes. Except for the pinker lips.~

Yes. Though for some reason she’s a little dusty..?

N/A

I don’t know.. In the last two emails I’ve gotten from Teresa, she said she’s leaving AS, so. Leira was really the only mold I liked, so I probably wouldn’t. I mean, I like some of the SD ones too, but I like MSD size more.

Probably. Not a doll or anything, but the clothes.

16. What did you order?
      1/4 Female Body and 1/4 Male Body in Solid Butter, 2 pairs of shoes

When did you order?
      14th November

How was the communication?
      Great! Sacci (I think she's the new translator there) was very friendly, and confirmed my order and address with me. She also sent me pictures of the items when they were prepared and ready to be shipped. Out of all the companies I've dealt with, AS has the best communication!

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy, no problems there.

How long did it take to ship?
      I was sent the pictures along with tracking number on the 6th of December, so less than one month.

Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes. I was surprised to note that they had added kips on all the joints! Certainly a first for me. Also, the body is completely sanded, something you don't see often from bigger companies (apparently having a smooth doll is not your right unless you pay for it). The quality of the resin is wonderful too.

Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      Even better!

Were you satisfied with the product?
      100%

Would you order from this company again?
      Definitely!

Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      I'd prefer to buy first hand, but if it's a good deal, I wouldn't mind.

17. * What did you order?
      1 sword and 3 clothing sets
      Frogen Sprite (http://angell-studio.com/en/index.php?ctl=product&act=index&p[0]=1503)
      1/4 Pinot Grigio-Hua Lian (http://angell-studio.com/en/index.php?ctl=product&act=index&p[0]=845)
      1/4 Halloween Gus\'s dress (http://angell-studio.com/en/index.php?ctl=product&act=index&p[0]=520)
      1/4 Ancient costume -- ZhiYu (http://angell-studio.com/en/index.php?ctl=product&act=index&p[0]=1651)

* When did you order?
      2010-12-24

Great. Sales rep followed up with email very promptly. Also received status update emails as well, complete with pre-shipping items and packaging photos, which was a nice touch.

Paypal invoice via email

3 weeks

Yes

Yes

Very much. (The dresses are soft and flowing)Shipping packaging was also safe and secure. Big long box with a very nice separate box for the sword. Thick plastic bags for the clothing. No shipping damages.Clothing also made very sturdy. My hand washing from hell failed to damage it even one bit even with all the dangly decorations on them.

NA

When I have money again...

No. Only second hand I'd buy are furniture and small electronics.

18. What did you order?
      Lucifer White Fullset

When did you order?

2010. 11. 17.

Excellent! I asked lot of questions before I ordered the doll. They always answered me on the next day. Before shipping they sent me pictures of the doll's face-up and the content of the package.

How easy was it to pay?
      Very easy. I paid via Paypal.

3 weeks

Yes! The doll is awesome, I love him! The resin is so smooth, completely sanded. The face-up is very beautiful. I like the wig, it is so soft.

Yes, they are perfect.

Yes.

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      N/A

Yes I would!

I would rather buy first hand from Angell-Studio.

19. What did you order?
      Two 1/6 outfit sets CL1012090 & CL1012040, 1/4 BJD headphones(A1)

When did you order?

February 12, 2011

Great. Sacci responded to all my questions very promptly and politely. I also wanted to cancel something and she was perfectly fine with that, and kept me updated via e-mail. They also sent me a picture of my order before they shipped out, which was nice.

How easy was it to pay?
      Easy, but I had to manually send them payment via Paypal cause I didn't get how their site worked. ><

I ordered during their Lunar Year vacation so it shipped on March 4th and arrived March 30th. At first Sacci quoted me the price for EMS but then realizing that she had made a mistake, quoted me for regular air mail instead. It was a lot cheaper so I went with that.

Yes and no; the jacket and shirt for one of the outfit sets was made with fabric that seemed poor in quality and the inside hems were not finished with a serger. The material was also too stretchy and didn't seem like it'd last very long. The pants on the other hand were very nicely made and detailed. They sent me an extra backup button for the jacket though, which was nice.

No... the sales photos looked a lot better.

Kind of... not really? ><

If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I hoard a lot of tiny outfits so I pay a lot of attention to details like those I mentioned above, but if you don't care about minor details then I guess these things won't bother you..

It depends.. I would if it was something I really wanted and didn't mind the wait. I would buy accessories/shoes, but I would be more careful with clothing in the future.

No, I would just buy from the company. =)

20. * What did you order?
      CL10122720 (the pink 1/3 girl outfit), SH31014 (silver 1/3 shoes), 1/3 Light Golden Long Wig,
      JE00062 (belt), EY16005 (turquoise 16mm eyes), 4.5mm Rubber Band

* When did you order?
      March 6th, 2011

Great! They would reply within the next day. Sometime within 10 minutes.

Very easy with paypal.

4 days once they shipped it. I got it March 28th. They had to
      make the outfit I ordered.

Yes! The quality was very nice and what I expected (and better).

Yes. The belt I got I thought it was white from the picture, but it's silver.
      I don't mind it at all.

Very!

N/A

Yes! I plan to.

Maybe, if it was in good condition. I would prefer to buy from the company.