1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell Studio Feedback (ALL)

Mar 5, 2010

1. ANGELL STUDIO

* What did you order?
      Kimo limited fullset

* When did you order?
      Around 16th february.

* How was the communication?
      I have lots of questions so after they come back I found Sacci on Msn and ask her almost anything. :) They reply to my mails too and they were exquisite.

* How easy was it to pay?
      The way it is at Angell Studio. You order, your receive the invoice, you pay. With paypal.

* How long did it take to ship?

They shipped him on 13rd april. They also had to process a lot of orders in those weeks (because of new year's holiday and event).

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Yes.

* Did the item look like the sales pictures?

The doll does. The wig doesn't, it's much more ruffled. The eyes look brighter, of a more intense blue, in the website photo, but it's a matter of screen and slightly photomanipulation, I suppose.

* Were you satisfied with the product?
      I do. The resin is smooth, the colour is beautiful, the makeup lovely. He has no seams line, and he got kips on wrist, elbow and hip joints.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      I won't complain for the wig nor for the eyes with the company. I'm not really disappointed.

* Would you order from this company again?
      If they'll come out with some new nice doll, yes! ^_^

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand?

I'd prefer to buy first hand products.

ps: I order through a swiss shopping service but I did chat with sacci and email with AS before deciding to order with the shopping service, so I thought I can give my personal contribution to this.

2. COMPANY NAME Angell Studio
      What did you order?
      Gabriel Pink without make-up with senior body and pierced ears, 2 pair of 18mm eyes, wig, shoes, eyelashes, high-heeled feet. I received in addition Ash's Event head and socks.
      When did you order?
      April 13th 2011
      How was the communication?
      Communication was excellent! George replied me within one hour, answered all my stupid question and helped me to solve all problems. Also he sent me photos of my order when it was ready to ship.
      How easy was it to pay?
      It should be very easy but I had some problems with my paypal account so I was able sent only 200$ of 700 at first. So George gave me their Western Union adress and I sent the rest of sum through it ^^
      How long did it take to ship?
      They made my doll about 30 days and when she was shipped I received her rather quickly, in 11 days.
      Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion?
      Quality is excellent! Gabriel came without any seams and well strung. Wig and shoes were very well made too.
      Did the item look like the sales pictures?
      The doll yes, but eyes were much lighter. But they're beautiful anyways ^^
      Were you satisfied with the product?
      In general yes, well, except for the high-heeled feet. And wig turned out to be bigger than doll's head. It didn't fit her absolutely.
      If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem?
      High-heeled feet weren't the same color as I ordered so George offered me two variants: to remake feet - it would take a week or more because of a lot of orders - or to send the item as it is and to add a pair of socks as a present. And above it I'll get 10% discount for my next order. I agreed for the second variant.
      Would you order from this company again?
      Of course I would! Now I have 10% discount for the next order and I fell in love with their rabbits^^ And I don't mind high shipping cost.
      Would you buy this company's products second-hand?
      Only if the same product is sold out.

3. * What did you order?
      Cinderella (solid pink, red face up, body blushing), 58CM High-heeled feet (solid pink), 1/3 kimono-style bathrobe(red)
      * When did you order?
      June 18, 2011
      Awesome!
      Very. Waited for them to email me the price and paid with paypal.
      Sent out on Wednesday July 13 and got here on Monday July 18. So 5 days not counting Sunday. Got here exactly a month after I ordered!
      Yes! They even put silicone rings in her joints.
      Exactly.
      Very!
      No problems
      Yep.
      If it was in good condition. I would usually prefer to buy from the company.

4. Angell-Studio
      * What did you order?
      1/4 Pink pastry underwear
      1/4 Arron’s palace suit
      Tung Oil Umbrella(A)
      1/4 White pet WG
      WG41023
      WG62001
      SH61009
      1/4 Male Trendy Black Boots
      1/4 Ancient Style Pink brocade Shoes
      1/4 Antique silver flower embroidery shoes

* When did you order?
      2011-07-19

Prompt with multiple follow-up and informative emails

Paypal

Shipped on 2011-07-25

Yes

Yes

Yes
      Also got a embroidered scented bag. So won't have to make my own for the the new storage box I just got.

Likely
      Maybe

5. * What did you order?

1/3 BJD Terezie (solid butter)
      1/3 Body make-up A
      1/3 Doll A face-up
      1/3 Royal garden rose high heels
      1/3 Margarita European royal style clothing -- Margarita
      1/3 Golden Palace curls wig
      1 pair of glass 14mm green eyes
      High-heeled feet (solid butter)

70+cm Tristan (solid butter)
      1/3 Light Brown European Style wig
      70+ European classical aristocratic clothing -- Tequila
      70+ Royal Knight Boots
      70+ Body make-up A
      Face-up for Dancing party -- Tristan

Vanilla incense

* When did you order?
      May 27th

Absolutely wonderful. George, the English rep, was very friendly and easy to talk to. He answered my questions promptly, and even changed my order when I had told him I accidentally ordered Tristan in translucent. A really great person to talk to!

Very easy. Used my credit card.

I ordered May 27th, and it arrived to me August 5th

Above and beyond! The outfits that I ordered were nothing short of breathtaking. The detail was meticulous and immaculate, and just stunning. The dolls are gorgeous, and everything is made with painstaking care.

Even better.

Absolutely!!!!

I had accidentally ordered Tristan in translucent butter, so I sent them a message stating that I MEANT to put solid butter. The order was fixed/changed immediately.

Definitely!

It depends on the owner as well as the doll/item. Maybe.

6. I just ordered Amy's Palace Dress and the process was easy so far... I'm not sure how it works from here... I placed my order but did not pay. I suppose they will email me the quote and then I'll pay? Hopefully shipping is okay.

7. yes they will email a total price, i sent a email and asked about my order because i wasn't sure either, they responded in a few hours with the total price :)
      * What did you order? 1 trisection purple kimono
      * When did you order? about the 22 of nov
      * How was the communication? very quick to reply and easy to understand.
      * How easy was it to pay? paypal, easy, except their PayPal service on their site was down so i had to do it manually.
      * How long did it take to ship? less than a week
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? it looks good, haven't inspected it to closely yet, some of the sequins have come loose but its minor, the fact that it also included underwear,hair clips,choker,tights and other assorted goodies more than makes up for it
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? yes
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? see above
      * Would you order from this company again? yes, working on my next order now
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? yes,

8. * What did you order?
      x1 YoSD Wig, x2 MSD Headphones [1], [2]
      * When did you order? 30th October 2011
      * How was the communication? The Angell-Studio English rep was very sweet, and polite :) They replied to my question with a day!
      * How easy was it to pay? A little confusing, as the [Pay Now] button on their website didn't work. But I left them a message on their QnA asking how much shipping was, and then sent the money via Paypal.
      * How long did it take to ship? 4 days to ship; and then 11 days in transit (items arrived to me on 14th November)
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? Yes, good quality items at very reasonable prices!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? The wig: Yes! Headphones: Kinda; I asked for white headphones but got pink, the 'Kitty Headphones' have a white head-band instead of clear. I'm not upset about it (but my boy doll won't be wearing the pink ones! lol) It also says the Kitty Headphones will be 'Random Delivered'.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. The wig has a beautiful gradient and is so soft, but it's a bit 'roomy' on most of my YoSD dolls xD~ The headphones really work too! (which is silly but kinda fun too xD) They are a bit big on my 1/4 dolls though...They fit okay, but sit low on their heads, the ear-covers are on his jaw~ xD
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? N/A
      * Would you order from this company again? Certainly!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If in good condition :3

9. * What did you order? Amy's Palace Dress
      * When did you order? November 2nd 2011
      * How was the communication? It was very on and off when I was trying to contact through the "Do you want to ask" button on my order, and when I tried to contact the administrator. Once I used the "message" tab on the site, however, everything went smoothly. It took a day or few for each reply, but it worked out.
      * How easy was it to pay? Quite annoying, but now that I know how it all works I guess it won't be so bad if there's a next time. They have to give you their paypal address since their pay button doesn't work.
      * How long did it take to ship? Ordered November 2nd arrived November 29th
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? The shipping was only 15 EMS, and the item was very well priced for how much you get with such great quality. :)
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? It looks even better than the pictures because it's here in real life! But really, the color is a little more vibrant in real life, like the off-white of the dress that seemed pink is definitally a pink pearl. I love it though.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes very very much so!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? (They were very helpful and nice while i was confused during ordering)
      * Would you order from this company again? If I find an item I like enough I will deal with the ordering process again to get it
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If they had a more understandable dealer that was official It'd probably be a lot easier to buy from them

Here's my package/box opening!
      http://mangakaresource.weebly.com/1/post/2011/11/angell-studio-box-opening-amys-palace-dress.html

11. COMPANY NAME: Angell-Studio

* What did you order? BB Yuna, and some clothes, and I organized an Grouporder with some friends.
      * When did you order? I started my order at the end of September 2011, and asked if I could combine it with a group-order, which I put in at Friday 14 October 2011.
      * How was the communication? Perfect! I got answered really quick, and George was always really friendly and helpfull.
      * How easy was it to pay? Really easy.
      * How long did it take to ship? It took about two to three weeks to complete and finish the order. And it took ONLY NINE DAYS from the day the order was shipped, to the day it arrived at my place!!!!
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? It sure was! I really love Angell-Studio, and I still have contact with George, with writing emails, etc. I think of him as a friend, and penpal. He's really nice!
      * Did the item look like the sales pictures? In reality things were even prettier than they looked on the pictures, but yes, they did look like the pictures.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Absolutely, and my friends who joined in my grouporder, all said they are really satisfied too!
      * If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? I was completely satisfied! But they said, if there are problems, just to say it, and I'm sure they would have helped me if things had been broken or missing, or anything.
      * Would you order from this company again? I sure would! They are my TOP ONE Company!!
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? Yes, I already did, the first doll I ever bought, his body was a secondhand Charm body from AS, and the girl's body I bought second, was a secondhand 62cm girl body, also from AS. I love all of them! I think AS has really smooth and soft resin. I really love it! I wouldn't mind buying secondhand again, even if they would be in not so good shape. All dolls deserve a good home, and we can always clean them up, when needed, so no worries. Also, I love giving those who have been through a lot, a new chance and clean them all up and give them a new life. I already did so with other things when I was still a small child.

12. THANK YOU ANGELL STUDIO!
      * What did you order?
      Cinderella tan skin, punk make up "Yan-Di"'s outfit
      * When did you order? End of August
      * How was the communication? I ordered through MoC, so I didn't communicate with A-S directly.
      * How long did it take to ship? Exactly 3 months. No complaints, I've waited longer from other companies.
      * Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? YES!
      I have to say, their pictures of the tan skin is actually an accurate portrayal. I do wish they didn't shop the heck out of their pictures though, a lot of detail in the body got lost; I think my girl looks even better in person compared to the pictures. She was more than what I was expecting. And the outfit I ordered was also so much more beautiful.
      * Were you satisfied with the product? Yes. VERY satisfied.
      Already did! XD
      * Would you buy this company's products second-hand? If it were in good condition, yes. :)

Thank you Angell-Studio! You haven't disappointed me at all. I had really bad experiences with two companies before my Cinderella came in, and I was beginning to back off the doll hobby a little. I even started getting less excited about dolls coming in, but you reminded me how much I love my resin children.

13. Angell Studio

* What did you order?: - 1/4 Pink Pastry Underwear
      -1/4 Pink Bunny Pajamas
      -1/4 CL10122120 (Pink Winter Coat Set)

* When did you order? - February 13, 2012

* How was the communication? - Great! Well, they never informed me when they had shipped the item (the status still says Paid - Are Stocking...) But they were always very fast to respond to e-mails and very friendly!

* How easy was it to pay? - Very easy! I followed their instructions, and there was no trouble at all!

* How long did it take to ship? - 3 weeks, I estimate?

* Was the quality appropriate for the price, in your opinion? - YES. I wasn't sure whether or not to expect it, but I am blown away by the quality and detail for the price!

* Did the item look like the sales pictures? - Exactly.

* Were you satisfied with the product? - Very much.

* If you weren't satisfied, how did the company solve your problem? - N/A

* Would you order from this company again? - Of course! I am keeping an eye on their clothing section for anything I may want!

* Would you buy this company's products second-hand? - Depends if I couldn't find it first-hand. I would buy from a dealer, though.

14. * What did you order?
      LE Qing yin boy

* When did you order?
      December 20, 2011

Excellent. George is on top of answering all questions practically as soon as you ask them. Not counting weekends, I never had to wait for more than a day to get a reply.

AS's paypal button is broken, so it must be done manually, but that's not difficult for anyone who spends any time in the Marketplace. :3

There's a complicated question. In theory he arrived January 21, which is lightning-fast, but they sent me the wrong head. x_x So, much messaging back and forth later, I finally got the correct head March 12.

Oh yes. <3 The sculpting of those ears is magnificent, the resin is smooth and silky, and AS put kips in his shoulders and wrists free of charge.

I ordered him in butter, and blank, but otherwise yes.

Very much so.

Originally they were just going to give me 20% off my next order, but I'd already put in my order for the only other AS doll on my list, and besides, Qing yin is limited and I wanted what I'd ordered. So they had me send the incorrect head back and were going to refund for shipping, but their accounting person was on holiday so they let me choose $40 worth of merchandise instead that they shipped to me along with the correct head. It had some smudges when it arrived, but that was easy to clean.

Yes. I have a Baron Samedi on order. :)

Already did. My F-31 is on a secondhand Angell-Studio body. <3

15. COMPANY NAME
      Angel Studio

*What did you order?
      Doll stands, shoes, wigs, foam face mold, mannequin

* When did you order?
      18 March 2012

Excellent

Easy via paypal

Super fast shipping- ordered on 18th March got them on 23rd March - pretty impressive!

Yes, very well made and worth every dollar. They're not expensive to begin with.

Yes, I thought the actual items looked even better than the pictures!!!

Very pleased.

Yes, I was missing the rod from the mannequin set - they sent a replacement and gave me 15% off for my
      subsequent order as compensation. They also gave me a freebie!

In a heart beat. They are very friendly and sincere. I highly recommend them.

* Would you buy this company's products second- hand?
      Yes, why not?

16. Angell Studio

* What did you order?
      Kasdan, changed to female, with the senior body and in solid pink, plus some extra hands and accessories.

* When did you order?
      February 26, 2012

Very good at first... replies were fast, and they were happy to add new items to the order for me. I asked them to not ship until April 15, as I would be out of the country.

However, they didn't notify me before shipping, and shipped to the wrong address. I don't know who made the mistake with the address, but if I'd had a tracking number I would have known something was wrong. I only discovered the mistake because someone left the final delivery notice on our apartment notice board. They must have shipped before the date I requested, though, based on the date on the notice.

The Paypal on their site was broken, but it was easy to pay on Paypal once they sent me instructions.

I don't know, because they didn't tell me when it shipped.

Every change I made added cost that was a little much (eg. $6 to change gender), but in general, yes.

Yes.

Mostly, and my only complaint isn't their fault! The skintone is a little pinker than I was expecting.

I haven't informed them yet.

Probably not.

Yes.

17. ANGELL-STUDIO
      * What did you order?
      Baron Samedi with faceup, wig & eyes.

* When did you order?
      February 29th.

Great in the beginning while I was paying... but radio silence after that. I sent a message to the message board and email to George. Both went ignored. No shipping notice was sent either.

Their PayPal link on the site is still broken, so had to go in and manually send the money. Not too much trouble though.

Doll, wig & eyes arrived April 30th.

Absolutely. Baron is lovely and the faceup is beautiful.

Yes!

Yes. Love this doll so much.

N/A

Sure. Especially if they made a lady doll with a skull face.

Yup.

18. * What did you order?
      Shoes

* When did you order?
      July 11, 2012

Terrible on the website. They never replied to my messages.
      They don't notify you when you're order is shipped, and you have to email them to get the tracking number.
      However, emails were answered within 3 days.

Directly from the Paypal, since their website had some problems.

A little over a week. Might have taken them longer if I had not emailed them about my order.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Haven't found any problems yet.

Maybe.

Depends.

19. * What did you order?
      HUAXI(70CM) Lucifer(60CM)
      * When did you order?
      2008 2009
      With the company Customer service
      bank on the net
      2 months
      maybe the price a little higher?
      Yes
      Yes,the resin transparent is beautifl
      The company delaied the delivery date
      Maybe
      * Would you buy this company's products secondhand?
      Yes.but the resin turned yellow qucikly​

20. I know it's 2012 but there wasn't a spot for this, so.

COMPANY NAME
      * What did you order? [TABLE="width: 100%"]
      [TR]
      [TD]earring×(2)[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]smoky grey knitting scarf×(1)[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [TR]
      [TD]1/3 male anti-dyeing Underwear×(1)[/TD]
      [/TR]
      [/TABLE]

* When did you order?
      My order was officially confirmed (several times), the last being on September 2nd of this year.

They were very sweet, but they confirmed getting my payment several times and never sent my order, and now they're saying they never got it.

It wasn't that bad, but there wound up being lots of emails back and forth.

It never shipped. I never got it. I had another order in with a different company at the same time, so when my friend was talking about what she got, I assumed it was the Angell order. It wasn't. :'D My bad.

No. The price was great, but the shipping cost more than tripled the total and the items never came.