1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell Studio Mermaid Doll

Jul 23, 2020

1. I ordered her December last year, but after that China had all those COVID issues and I finally got her on May 12th. So you can expect a 6 months wait.
      Note that I live in Japan and I’m not really havin any problem with EMS parcels coming from China.

2. Do you have any tips on clothing they can wear been thinking of buying clothes ahead of time do like loose dresses look ok with them even with the fins on the hip region?

3. maybe short corsets or bras for the upper body

4. It’s really hard to find clothes for them and mine is still naked for this very reason. I’m gonna order the human outfit and use only the upper part, without the skirt.
      総合ドール専門通販サイト - DOLKSTATION(ドルクステーション)

I’m also thinking about commissioning someone for a nice corset or something.

5. Yeah maybe Corsets and tops in general would be a more logical choice mostly commissioned work. Thanks for the advice really appreciate it

6. Super excited when I also saw the WIP photos hopefully they get done soon excited to work on mine.

7. @bahboh
      Wooow! Thanks for the link!
      I’m also very exited!

8. Has anybody gotten their’s would love to see unboxing photos since mine hasn’t arrived yet.

9. Mine has arrived but I still haven’t figured out how to post pictures here. Making a flicker account and all takes too much time...
      You can see some pictures I took yesterday here though
      Login • Instagram

I can send you some unboxing ones if you message me on instagram, no need to follow me or anything.

10. Ok will DM you on insta I’ll be getting mine this weekend super excited on unboxing.

11. what's your insta? i love following everyone with the mermaids lol

12. I was about to ask the same thing!!!

13. It’s Cinematica.Carcosa I’m just starting out so there really isn’t anything on it yet since I wanna take proper photos of my doll but the pandemic is really making it hard for me to get photos.

14. Can I ask you guys if you have any tips on the tail fin part mine seems to be not be as strong and able to hold the string when placed and easily separates when not properly being held or positioned. Maybe a method of reinforcement or a simple solution would be really helpful.

15. @Lillyevergold has mentioned using putty to make them hold better. I'm planning on placing a notch in the cross bar to keep the elastic from sliding and pushing the side off like the way it is in my blue mermaid

16. I was thinking the same thing with the cross bar on maybe making something so the elastic doesn’t slide around. And my sibling also thought of putting velcro on the side without the magnets.

17. My tail fin mod. before/after. It stays together much better now that the elastic sits in the notch and doesn't side towards the other tail fin and knock it off.
      [​IMG]
      A video of the how it stays together well even with a lot of movement.
      https://i.imgur.com/s4btdOA.mp4

Also tail posing shenanigans :3
      standard sit
      [​IMG]

sideways sit
      [​IMG]

lounging in a chair
      [​IMG]

laying on stomach with tail up
      [​IMG]

the tail stand
      [​IMG]