1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

angell studio THE TYRONES

Jun 26, 2010

1. I have another question....does the cost of full body blushing include the hands, or do we have to add the seperate hand make-up service as well?

2. cyranstar:It seems to me, that body blushing A includes hands.
      Warning: Pictures of nudity.

http://angell-studio.com/en/?product-482.html

Just roll down so you see picture of hands in blushing A (blushing on hands) and B (no blushing on hands).
      And don't get confused as it's female body. I got there from Rones site.

3. Thanks, Kiro! Def going for full body blushing then.

4. I can confirm that the nail cosmetology is included with the full body blushing service. I had that discussion with Teresa when placing my Rone on Layaway... only had to pay for the extra nail cosmetology on the jointed hands I also included in my order :) Hope that helps

5. Thanks so much, JenKat! Congrats on ordering your Rone! I wish I could order mine right now, but I want to save up some more money first since I just finished paying off a different doll. Can't wait to get my hands on him though.

6. Same here... layaways can really drag out the time :doh Best of luck with your saving :)

7. :( This is SO hard to choose between the two! >.< Thankfully, I have time... still have to save up the money. -.-
      Gosh, I love them both! <3

8. Thanks, JenKat. Can't wait to see pics of yours when he arrives!

9. Cyranstar I'll happily post up plenty of pics when he arrives :) almost a month of waiting ahead until he's paid off, & then the real wait starts :sweat

10. wow,that's owesome~hope to see ur Rone come home soon~haha,i guess lots of us here are waiting for him~:D

11. wow,you ordered Rone,that's really great~ Hope to see your Rone home.let's wait together to see your boy~yah~:D

12. Thanks, lovestory :) Hoping to have him paid off in the next couple of weeks.

Congrats, autosundoll. Since my Rone's on layaway you might end up seeing your boy before mine, but if you do I hope you'll post up pics too :kitty1

13. My Rone's all paid off now as of Monday :) Now come the real wait!

14. I want a Rone too é_è T_T....

15. Well, I now have my Rone (he's gorgeous!) in one piece and should have some photos to post up mid next week if you'd like to see some owner pics :)
      [​IMG]

16. Congratz! And yes please, lots of pictures. I've been waiting for those! :dance

17. Yes, please! Lots of Rone pics would be great!

18. Wooow, Congrats!!! JenKat:D
      More photos pls XDD

19. yay,finally see his photos,wish to see more,pls~XD

20. Planning to have some proper photos up by tomorrow afternoon..sorry about the wait :sweat