1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

angell studio THE TYRONES

Jun 26, 2010

1. Sorry about the delay (and sorry about the quality of the pics...needing a new camera and can't seem to find my tripod anywhere so had to make do with my shaky hands :P) but finally I have some pics of Nisroc, my AS Rone :)
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

2. @JenKatYAY~~finally see rone's pix.he's cool~ how is the resin feel like while u see him in person?? yay,totally curious about the sun-tanned resin~lol

3. JenKat: Congrats!!! You finally get your Rone. He's gorgeous!! Can't wait to see more pics :D

4. He looks gorgeous ! Can't wait to see some close-up of his face !

5. JenKat:congraaaatzzz i love rone so much :aheartbea

so, how does he look in person?

6. Congratz JenKat. He's so handsome. :aheartbea
      And now I want a Rone even more! :...(
      Oh, can I see a picture of his profile, please? And does he pose good?

7. @JenKat, you've finally got him! Congrats!!! He's gorgeous!

8. @ bluee028, thank you :) and I'll try to find my tripod so I don't have to rely on my shaky hands so I can get some more pics up. :sweat

@ Rochel, thank you. :) I'll try to get some better facial close up pics when I sort out my camera issues (this camera can take up to 12megapixel images but isn't letting me go past 1 megapixel at the moment...only 6 years old and its getting temperamental...also intermittently won't save to its sd card, only to the camera itself) and see if I can't find where the tripod has run off to. I'll also make sure they are photos with his fullset fur wig on so you can see more of his face.

@ hwoarang, as for as how Rone looks in person the first thing I can say is Tall! He's my first 70cm+ doll (71.5cm to be more exact) and seems to have some of the longest legs. I'll try to take some photos which show off more of his lovely shape and gorgeous body blushing when I next get a chance but I can tell you I'm very impressed with the smoothness of the resin (no obvious seams - which is brilliant on a tanned doll which you can't sand the seams for yourself due to the colour anyway). :D
      I particularly love his head sculpt with its more mature look - the jawline in particular is not too prominent but just sharp enough to add to the more mature male look. If I could pick my 3 favourite things about him sculpt it would be his head, and the upper abdonminal area and shapely masculine feet of the AS senior charm body.
      Just to mention on the Rone fullset though, the clear iris fullset eyes actually have a slight pink tone to them which I hadn't exected. As it turned out I ended up deciding for me I prefered the more mature look of smaller 14mm eyes over the larger 16mm glass eyes ... so Nisroc has 14mm Soom silicone eyes (round acrylic or glass eyes would leave too much of a gap in the sides of the eye socket.)

@ Kiro, thanks :) & not a problem... I'll try to get some good profile pics. As for poseability... love the legs... they pose really well but the arm joints are an issue. My Rone came with silicone kips i the wrist and shoulder joints which help protect his lovely tan resin from wear but because of the style of double-jointed elbows he has there's not realy space to put kips here were they would really be useful. You have to watch the elbow joint as even with restringing the arms tend to swing up and he'll scarily hit himself in the head pretty hard...so I thing I'll look into wiring just his arms for posing. Also, the jointed hands I bought with him came very loosely joined so I'll have to carefully try tightening them so they hold poses better. Hence, for Rone's next lot of photos I might use his regular solid hands.

@ Galileo, thank you kindly... and thanks for all your suport through the wating process :kitty1 So happy to finally have him in one piece!

9. He is just gorgeous... I love how he looks in all this black, with white hair and tanned skin :nosebleed. Now I really need to reconsider my plans for next doll. And his gaze... so intense...
      Congratulations once again :) !!!

10. Is your doll the suntanned skin doll? I'm curious how it looks, i want to know if the AS pics are acurate on how light his skin looks.

11. Sorry I haven't been on to respond sooner... been a busy week. Still hoping for a chance to take some more photos next week.
      @ chiriann, thank you kindly. Yes, I love Rone's intense gaze too...his head sculpt is perfect for that intense look.
      @ PaintBlack, yes, my Rone is the suntanned skin doll... the AS suntanned resin is one of the best resin tans I've seen so far - more of a natural light tan and not at all too brown.
      I'd seen the photos of the AS tan on the "AS Tan vs AS butter" thread http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?391515-AS-Butter-vs-Tan-comparison and there is one photo in particuar that has been posted wth an AS Tan and Butter 70+ Male senior body side by side. For this pic, the image contrast must have been increased a fair bit as the tan is not nearly that`dark and the body airbrushing is much more subtle. Also, this pic makes the resin look shiny, which it is definately more of a beautifully soft matt finish. Hope this helps. :)

12. Omg, that helps me out sooooo much. Rone is the next doll i plan to buy but i just didn't know what skin tone i wanted. The pics of him were gorgous on there site but i couldn't get over the fact that his skin was suntanned, it just looked lighter then their other tan dolls on their site. So thank you! I now know i want him in Tan! yay! Know i just need to save my money....

13. Glad to be of help :) and my best wishes with your saving! :bcupcake Rone really is a gorgeous boy! I know when I eventually get my Ty i'll be asking to order him in the sun-tanned resin for him too! :kitty2

14. JenKat, wow, he's sooo coool :love

One more reason to wish this mold ))))))

15. Ohhhh, here you are!! Your boy is gorgeous!! Congrats :D

16. JenKat Thanks for sharing, he's so gorgeous!!!! Honestly, he reminds me of Xehanort from KH2 ^^ such a beautiful tan!!!!

17. Thanks, Nicole0122 & Clovers :)
      Finally fixed my camera issues and found my tripod.....muuuuuuch better!
      Hence, more Rone spam ... please enjoy! :aheartbea
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      For more pics, please see my DA profile - http://j-e-n-k-a-t.deviantart.com/
      All the best :kitty2

18. wow,your boy is really cool. love the more pictures you show us.
      and i'm going to check your DA,too.yah

19. Thank you so much for the pictures JenKat.
      O~oh, he has such a nice profile! :aheartbea
      mmm... Enjoying.

20. Rone is so Amazing. I'm thinking of getting it on next year... I have to start saving money -.- Those pics are just amazing JenCat it's really sooo pretty boy.