1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Youth (58-61cm) and Charm (62-71cm) Discussion Vol. 3

Apr 14, 2017

1. Joining the Angell Studio team! I've seen a picture of Lan(g)Lings Europe face-up head, instantly fell in love and was kind of sad they don't sell his head separately... so, being bold, I messaged AS and asked if they'd sell the head alone, and well, they do *_* Plus 12% discount, yay!
      I have NO idea though what AS solid pink matches to. Any ideas?

2. Not sure what they match (my girl is purple) but AS does do custom colours, so if you were to get him a body first, and send them either the colour of the body as a paint swatch or a spare hand, they could make it match.

3. I'm getting the head first since I have no idea what body I will get him :) I jut hope I can find a semi-matching body... but I can still airbrush the head if it doesn't match, in the end.

4. That's pretty fair.. out of curiosity, do you have a character for him?

5. I do, yes :) its my third try to shell him now into a doll; first was a Ringdoll Kay (too 'anime') and second was a Ringdoll Dracula (too mature/grumpy), so I hope the head works out for what I have in mind. I will need to mod him a bit though, I'm not a big fan of his long eyes...

6. Sounds like real dedication to the character. I hope this one works out!

7. I hope so too! The character behind him is one of my oldest, and I never had a really set image for him in my mind.. .that makes it hard to find the right head. But I'm having a good feeling now <3 We'll see.

By the way, its good to know angell studio is doing custom colors, I wasn't aware of that. but that makes it easier to find a sister for my drow :D

8. @ArvenSS, thank you for posting that! They're both so gorgeous.

That's the first in-hand picture I've seen of Lan Ling. I'm getting more and more tempted to buy one... (and to do the faceup myself, mwa ha ha! He could cosplay as one of my characters and everything.)

9. Oooh! If you want to see a purple they've done I have pics 1 2 3

10. Your girl looks great! And the color is really lovely <3

11. Thank you! She's definitely one of my fwvourites. if the weather prevails I might even get some pictures of her today!

12. Apologies for the late reply!!
      and I agree with you there, i'd feel the same if I saw their feet in that constant shape, but thats just me! can flat feet not fit into high heel shoes?

My friend got the antique silver shoes and their gorgeous! really nice detail in them, they'll definitely go with the dress!!:whee:
      I'm so jealous you got the dress!! I'm planning on getting that later down the line! Its so beautiful!

Those are the shoes i've mentioned! their absolutely adorable and great quality too! :D

13. Some flat feet will fit some heeled shoes, but sometimes not the high heeled shoes. And some heeled shoes will look odd on flat feet.

14. Valid point! It makes sense! considering the shape of the heeled foot is made especially to fit the shoes heel shape!

15. Oh yes! Charlotte arrived safe and sound <3:whee:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]

......I've been taking alot of pictures! I hope it's okay for me to share these few here!

16. Yay! She's lovely! :) Cute outfit, and I love the wig, too.

17. I jump on this thread, since I'm about to buy Xi Shi, when their summer event starts up. Lemon at Angell Studio told me that I would be the first one to order Xi Shi in Sun tanned color, so that will be exciting. She said she would make a lovely tan for my doll. I just love Tanned girls, but not too tan, not ebony! But like Luts RSB and Iplehouse RS.

I do wonder though, if there is any user pictures available with Sun tanned skin from Angell Studio, so I could have a clue on what the skin color would look like?

18. Anyone have a Cynthia they could post photos of? I really want Cynthia in WS fullset with that gorgeous aqua dress she is in. I think I will order from AS's taobao store since it is alot cheaper. I just need to use a taobao agent. Anyone know which taobao agent is the best?

19. #39 ArvenSS, Jun 10, 2017
      Last edited: Jun 11, 2017
    20. @ArvenSS -- Gorgeous guys!!! --Thanks for showing your Lan Ling! (I'm still waiting to pay off mine...)