1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Youth (58-61cm) and Charm (62-71cm) Discussion Vol. 3

Apr 14, 2017

1. @errinreynolds

If you have facebook, make sure to check Angell Studios post and comment that you want Lesser Snow to make a comeback since they are asking what limited doll you want to make a return :)

Angell-Studio

If anyone also wants a limited doll to come back, you should comment on that post with the genie lamp lol

TaoYao looks very different to me in person... she has elf ears, shes cute but not as young as she looks in the promo pictures. I got her in milk skin, which to me looks like a peachy white. I think Ill stick to white next time :P

2. I just realized that Mo Zhao seems to have been discontinued/sold out. I was planning to get him and Yandi later on so that I'll have all three characters from Legend of General Huaxi... T_T

On the bright side though, they are planning to release a new girl, and she is gorgeous!
      Sina Visitor System

She's supposed to be Hua Mulan (yes, that Mulan), so I'm assuming she'll probably be SD sized.

3. Wow, I really like the new girl! :D Her wig is so pretty and the outfit looks gorgeous as well.

4. @Maechen she is gorgeous right? Though she's so pretty, she doesn't look like she could have survived ten years in campaign (which is the period mentioned in the ballad, so sorry Disney) without any of her comrades noticing that she's a girl...

5. Can you post pictures, or tell me how to get past the Chinese weibo page? All I get is the weibo passport page and google translate is not helping. It requires a login?

6. @davri that's strange. The link still works for me, and I don't actually have a weibo account so I'm browsing as a guest/anonymous.

Try this link to their main weibo page? The post with the new doll's photo is still the latest post.

Sina Visitor System

7. That one works! Maybe it's because I'm on a tablet? Some sites get confused as to whether to show as mobile or desktop on it.

She in very lovely!

8. If anybody was interested in the Mulan fullset... She is close to selling out already. Apparently she was very popular in China, so I think they only have a few left for international sale.

9. fionvarre: She is gorgeous! I wish!

Angell-Studio Mulan

[​IMG]

10. @stellarphenomena I bit the bullet and ordered her T_T

11. fionvarre: Can't wait to see you post photos in the future!

12. @fionvarre congratulations on Mulan :) She looks amazing, as a fullset and the face

Theres a teaser on the facebook page, and Im hopeful it means that either its a new mermaid, or that the mermaids are coming back since the facebook post I shared some time ago, many were asking for them

13. @GreenTeaSlug AS also said that the photo on the teaser will be a gift to select people who ordered Mulan. I was indeed told I'd be getting a gift when I placed my order. But if the gift is indeed a mermaid doll (or even just a tail), then it'll be a pretty nice deal. :)

14. That would make sense, I think it might be an event item like this mermaid, but Im not sure if it even is a mermaid, because what does mermaids have to do with Mulan?
      Maybe its a time period gift and they will reveal the mermaids up for order, an if you place an order above X amount, you will get it, or at least, thats how the past events were like for sleeping baby fairies.

星空人鱼_BJD商品详细信息_天使工房官方店_BJD娃娃网站

Which skin color did you get Mulan in?

15. @GreenTeaSlug I ordered via email, so I haven't stated a color yet. But I'll probably be getting her either in solid pink or solid butter. I saw that the milk skin fullset is sold out on Taobao though, so it's a popular color. But I think milk is too pale for me TBH.

16. Ah, everything about Mulan is just beautiful. :love I really wish I could order her right now. It's not a good time. :doh I'm going to get her wig.

17. TaoYao / Peach Spirit in milk skin
      I did not know she had elf ears, shes a lot more pointier in person too lol

[​IMG]

18. She's adorable!

19. Here's Jiaying in her new dress.

[​IMG]

It's a Volks dress I fell in love with, but when it was released I only had one doll and it wouldn't fit her. But then it was rereleased this year and I couldn't pass it up twice, since I knew A-S has a much narrower waist than an SD13.

20. @davri Jiaying looks like she's enjoying the summer weather with her baby fennec :)

Good thing you grabbed it, because it looks really nice on her, the colors are calming and I really like the flow of the dress and the folds

I use a very small safety pin to make it tighter at the back and then cover it with hair or place it like this:
      left side of outfit, a loose bow or any decorative thing and then the right side of the outfit before closing the pin

I dont think you need to because the fit looks very nice from this photo :daisy<3