1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Youth (58-61cm) and Charm (62-71cm) Discussion Vol. 3

Apr 14, 2017

1. The new doll is lovely!

No sadly, it is not me who won her, I just watched from afar haha.
      The auction was extended a lot, many hours from the original ending time because more bids kept coming in, it was exciting to watch!

2. I never even saw this doll on the AS site?? https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i4/48778188/O1CN01qzF1I02AM9a4JObZJ_!!48778188.jpg

3. Does anyone know what size eyes Mulan takes? I know the website says 16 but I'm curious from actual owner experience if this is the case.

4. I really would love to order from AS, but I have heard so many mixed things about their customer service and their DOA feedback page isn't updated as regularly as some others. I have tried searching for a USA dealer for them, but I don't know if there is one since Mint on Card is no longer around.

White Doe is beyond gorgeous.

5. @GreenTeaSlug Oh that's so exciting! I hope you'll post some photos of her when you get her. I really wish I had an affinity for 1/3 dolls. All the AS 1/3 sculpts are always so elegant and the outfits are breath taking!

I'll look into Legend Doll's feedback on DOA. Sadly they don't Jade Rabbit's outfit because I saw that she fits on a MNF body and I would love to get the outfit for one of my girls.

I wish AS had better customer service in their feedback because I would love to support them directly.

6. @PaeoniaDrop If its still on the main website and available for sale, they can get it for you. Just email them with the link and ask if they can provide it on their website :)

Ive had to ask them to add a couple of things that wasnt available on their website and they always helped me.

Just curious, have you tried contacting Angell Studio directly? The new customer service rep is good and fluent in english. There was an issue with the older reps, but with the new one, Ive personally always had good experience, but I know thats not the case with everyone. Ive ordered a doll that was marked sold out (by a few days) and was told it would take 5-8 months to complete. Ill be leaving a review once she gets here, but Im optimistic

7. Fabricfriendsdolls is a dealer for them. She is located in the Maryland. I haven't order an Angell-studio doll from her but have ordered a few from her before from different brands.

8. I have never had a problem with Angell-
      Studio service. My last doll from them got stuck in shipping in China and when I asked if they could help, they had her returned to them and sent her EMS.

9. How recently did you get ahold of them? I’ve emailed a couple times, but not gotten any response.

10. @aireoko Thank you! I couldn't find a dealers page on their website so I was going off DOA's company profile. It's great to have the option of a dealer.

@GreenTeaSlug & @nancy_schroeder_ca that's so good to hear. I really like supporting the company directly

11. @Chameleon I had left a message on their Q&A on April 14 2020. Trying my luck because my earlier message on Jan 21 2020 wasnt read (its still a closed yellow envelope / unread).

I didnt get a reply on my inbox on their website, but the new person did email me on 25 apr 2020 with the answer and was really nice. I would get a reply within 12 hours from then on, even on non business days. They told me they would get back to me on May 1 about a request and they did. They sent me an invoice once they got the OK from management.

12. Oh my goodness. Edited because migraine brain mixed up two companies. I’ll try both Q and A and email then!!

13. Was just poking through this thread and saw the news about the Untamed dolls...just got into the series and I've been kinda kicking myself about missing the Ringdoll versions of the characters, even though I don't usually go for fullsets/character dolls. I have a wonderful/horrible feeling this is going to seriously disrupt my dolly plans for the rest of the year (and possibly next year as well depending on the price.) :sweat

14. Wait what, The Untamed dolls? From Angell Studio? :o I haven't seen any news about that... Do you have a link to them?

15. People were talking about them on the previous page? That's all I know about it.

16. Haha, yeah, I noticed that shortly after, sorry :XD: Guess Angell Studio decided not to make them anymore? It's been half a year since it was announced and then nothing happened.

17. My clothes I ordered arrived! I made a post here with more photos, but here's one:

[​IMG]

This is my Diao Chan. About the only problem was that the belt that went with the wedding clothes was really, really wide. Like the equivalent of a doll sized hula hoop wide (only slightly exaggerating). I might need to put a hook and eye on, because if I put the velco normally on, it almost falls off.

18. I bought this doll second hand recently, and i'm trying to figure out resin colors
      For those of you who have butter (06) and milk (08) resin dolls, would you say that the resin of the chest/arms is a yellowed milk (08) or solid butter (06)? The head was only available in milk (08) from the company and should be from 2019. The arms/chest are from 2018. The seller told me that the body should also be milk, but the pictures really seem to show the discrepancy.
      [​IMG]
      It might be more evident in the picture with the face due to the faceup.
      [​IMG]

19. Anyone have AS claudia? I am looking for makeup and style ideas for my claudia please help me and send photos <3