1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Youth (58-61cm) and Charm (62-71cm) Discussion Vol. 3

Apr 14, 2017

1. Yeah, I'd be okay if they'll just give me high heel legs, because I read in the thread that they likely wouldn't be willing to sell both. n_n

2. Milk!

3. Nice! If you decide to not keeping the head then please send me a notice. I may be able to purchase the head (depending on if I’m not in any layaway at that time haha). Where are you located btw?

@Lilanie oh sorry I thought you quoted the photo with full collection. Yes the 1st body in that photo is the 60cm body and the latest one.

4. It's fine, I tend to express myself in a way that is only really understandable to me. :lol:

5. @Lilanie I believe DiaoChan comes on this body, you'll see the measurements match perfectly with those on DiaoChan's page:
      62cm girl with flat legs and normal chest

Angell Studio may be willing to put her head on a different (newer) body? But my dealer told me that it was impossible with some heads because of the head style. I didn't ask about DiaoChan specifically, though.

6. I'm really hoping they can put her on a newer body, because that joint on her rib cage is just my nemesis aesthetically. :XD:

7. I'm totally breathless, my girl -- my first Angell Studio -- arrived today and she is more perfect than I could have even imagined.

[​IMG]
      Angell Studio Elena
      by Cauldroness

I have to say, I'm not a fan of the new 60cm body. It's so big... definitely closer to 62-63cm than 60cm! I immediately put Elena on a Fairyland Fairyline60 body, and I'm so much happier that way. And the resin match is surprisingly good! Just a smidgen off.

8. She's so lovely! But now I'm scared of her body, since I'm also not used to anything bigger than Feeple60 (and hardly used to that!), haha. :lol:

9. Congrats! Shes lovely! :) may I know which model is she? :D

10. @Cauldroness Congrats. I notice her hand is different from AS typical hand?

I just kinda finished face up for my Greater Snow today. Phew my back is hurt. Still have to make eyes for her and wait for the eye lashes to come. I have to think of a name for her that's suitable to her face tattoo but so tired now. She'll be a sweet looking assassin lol. Her background is an orphan being sold to an organisation to be trained as a killer. Each kid gets into this organisation will get a "stamp" on their face that matches with their given name.

I'm glad I ordered Lishishi with face up because this takes a long time. I feel like I'm not patient enough or maybe b/c I don't have a suitable working area. How do people have time for their doll projects? I can only work on them on weekends. Week days only give me enough time to spray the sealant :eek:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. @Quinn.nnp the owner said that she put the head into a Fairyline body. And therefore, I believe that's a Fairyline hand

12. @skyadmirer She is an Elena! She's not up for sale on either their English website or their taobao... I think she was a special limited head, like Fiona, but from some 2017 event? I had emailed Angell Studio about getting an Elena a few times over the years, but I could never get a response directly from them. However, Moonlight BJD is a dealer for them and were able to get them to agree to make me an Elena!

@Quinn.nnp - sky is correct, Elena is on a Fairyland Fairyline60 body. Getting her on the body involved quite a lot of cursing and there's quite a terrible gap between her head and her neck if you tip her head too far to the side, but I can mostly cover it with long hair. I've always favored more petite girls and the new 60cm body is so big!!! No way it's actually 60cm. Even flat-foot, it towers over my Dollfie Dreams. And I barely have any clothes that fit it... Plus F60 has my favorite hands of all SD girls.

13. She is just so lovely. Tempted to get an Elena and this picture just pushed me to get her. :)

14. @Cauldroness btw did your girl come with flat feet or heel feet?

15. @Quinn.nnp Flat feet, she's the same body as Li Shi Shi.

16. @Cauldroness Can you please take a pic of the feet? I ordered Lishishi with heel feet. I found a stock Lishishi tan skin and thinking to get her but not sure if I like the flat feet or not

#576 Quinn.nnp, Jan 27, 2021
      Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
    17. Anyone noticed something about 2 dolls named Luo Shen and Zhen Fu? I am new to Angell Studio, so I tried to find out info about these dolls on their site but I could not find anything. Do you think that they are new sculpts? Also what do you think about Inese and Adele?

18. I particularly love Adele, but Ines is also quite wonderful. :love I've looked at them a lot though, and decided neither were for me. They were, however, what got me onto AS's website and thereby hooked on AS dolls, haha.

19. They uploaded the new dolls! Zhen Fu and Luo Shen! They are also selling their outfits separately. I was ready to send a message to Ioridolls to get one, but I noticed that they both come with flat feet! Why???? I wonder if you ask them to send you the heel feet instead, will they do it?

20. Hello~ I am interested in getting a Faon (default body is 2017 body with high heel). Does anyone have a picture of AS female 2017 body and its (arms and legs) joints? Also, does it have thigh mobility?

I have a XiShi (bought in 2020 and it is my first doll) but, its a mid 2010s 62 cm model. Sadly, it doesn't have thigh mobility and as much as I love my doll, its arm joints are hideous (to me) and I resorted to always cover her arms...