1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Youth (58-61cm) and Charm (62-71cm) Discussion Vol. 3

Apr 14, 2017

1. She's absolutely adorable, if she had been out when I ordered, I might have gotten her. :O

2. Hi everyone, I just bought an Angell Studio 74cm and he's too huge that could not fit any of my SD clothes. Does anyone know what kind of clothes he fits pls? Can I buy Sartoriaj SD or Sartoriaj Granado clothes for him??? Thank you

3. Sorry is there a separate thread for the Senior dolls? I'm trying to find some info on the Xuan Hui doll?

4. My boy wore Idealian sized pants (although the waist was slightly loose) and for the top, a loose-styled shirt for 70cm should fit (from FreedomTeller). I'm not too sure about Sartoriaj though. ;;

5. Thank you, Mekirin, that helped me to imagine how big and what style he can wear :love. My character is a scientist so his clothes are not too complicated so far. But a suit and leather coat or something that needs a perfect fit may be hard to find since his shoulder is bigger than 70 and smaller than ID75. Otherwise, he need tailor-made clothes :pout:

6. What's better? Ordering through the company itself or through another dealer? I see mixed reviews for both.

7. I personally found it far easier to deal with a dealer. But IoriDolls doesn't get to use the sales on the Angell-Studio site. That was really annoying, but I still chose to deal with her, because she was really helpful, and with customs and all...

8. I live in the us. so I may have to buy from them directly. Mint on card seems to be no more.

9. I'm thinking about getting a tan Li Shishi or Hadong. Does the new 60cm body have heel legs? Angell Studio only seems to pair them with flat feet instead.

10. My Caroline body came in the heeled legs

11. Thank you for responding! It's kind of disappointing that AS won't let you buy extra parts, but I prefer putting my girls in heels for the most part, so I dont mind too much on heel leg only.

12. You can actually choose for the doll to to high heel legs or flat feet.

13. Does anyone know how long wait times are for AS currently?

14. @skyadmirer I wasn't a fan of flat feet only, so I'm glad that I can choose the high heel legs instead for the doll. But still wish I can buy the flat feet in addition to the heel legs so that I can just switch one or the other whenever I choose. Too bad AS won't let you buy both for the one doll T_T

15. Mine was 3 and a half months, it's faster than my imagination, 1 month and 5 days for shipping. I ordered from New Singing Clover website.

#656 GreyNia, May 4, 2021
      Last edited: May 4, 2021
    16. I'm only at 74 days, so I guess I should try to remain patient then. xD

17. Yesss, just one more month, it's fast as a blink ;).

18. Anyone with a Angell-Studio new 60cm girl body, which clothes does it fit in? Would SD16 outfits fit the body?

19. I can relate :') for this particular body, I'd like the option to have both the high heel legs and flat feet too. But, they said it is still in development :( so I guess we can try other companies' high heel feet... Btw, they do offer high heel feet for the AS62 though. I did that last year with them (through direct order). I got the AS62 with flat feet and a pair of high heel legs :)