1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angell-Studio Youth (58-61cm) and Charm (62-71cm) Discussion Vol. 3

Apr 14, 2017

1. @skyadmirer
      Thank you very much for looking! :kitty2
      Now I don't think it's that tragic anymore. After all, there are many more beautiful dolls out there (as alternatives). :kitty2 Also, who knows what new beautiful sculpts AS will announce in the future?!? ;)
      In addition to a few old doll sculpts, AS currently seem to want to get rid of many articles on their website. At least it seems so. :kitty2

2. I got my Xin head! It took less than two months. Unfortunately, all I have is the head (no clothes, body, wig because those weren't sent yet from Angell Studio). Here's a picture of her anyways lol:

[​IMG]

3. Congrats! Hope your other order comes in fast as well! It's the first time I see the tan skin version in the wild. How do you think the face-up compares to the promo pictures?

4. I think they did a nice job with the faceup! It's nicer than in the photo, because I'm not really good at photos lol. The only thing is it's not as glittery? Around the eyes but still really pretty. The suntanned skin is really beautiful in real life! Also I thought that dot on her is a mistake but she has a beauty mark lol :XD:

5. Wow the faceup looks great! I can't wait for mine now. Do they usually ship parts separately?

6. I think in my case they did because I ordered Xin's head and Aoife w/ the body (they are just going to share for now lol). It was all one order, but I guess they just shipped Xin's head since they already finished it? I expected them to ship everything together, but well she's pretty to look at for now~

7. I purchased my first AS girl... from the English website, I didn't know there was a taobao shop! Oh my gosh the prices are so much cheaper there :...(
      Where do you all follow to know of new releases on the taobao shop?

8. I don't buy from taobao directly, but I think they always post about new/upcoming releases on their Weibo! I would check there!

9. Follow weibo to see the new releases/preview :) You can either buy through Taobao or New Clover Singing :) which are cheaper than buying directly... Only times I actually purchased directly from their English website is when I didn't know anything or buying an already discontinued sculpt (Xishi) last year lol

10. I don't think I ever posted photos of my Mulan. She just got back from Komorebidolls for her faceup and she turned out quite lovely! <3

Also, I've never seen anyone post about Angell Studio manicure service which I had ordered my Mulan with. So I thought I'd show that too. I wish they would re-sell their heeled feet for this body but I haven't seen it offered before or since I purchased Mulan. I may have to just buy heeled feet elsewhere and deal with the lack of color match :( Seems like such a basic and widely desired thing but they just would not offer the heeled feet or legs with Mulan when I had inquired.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

11. Buying through TaoBao is a great bargain, but many proxy services charge crazy rates on shipping. I never thought about using New Clover Singing; I wasn't aware their rates were any different than the English site. I'll have to check that out if I order from them again!

12. New Clover Singing also does more discounts/sales (following the Taobao store) :) so depending on when you buy, you can save a lot~ xD

13. Dear I am trying to find li shishi everywhere , but I can not . Do you know where to search ?

14. I'm guessing her sculpt got discontinued since I don't see her on their English site or Taobao so I can only recommend second market or double check with AS themselve or their dealer, newclover-singing. Sorry I wasn't much if a help ^^;

15. Thank you so much . Do you know maybe any other sculpt as li shishi ? Also what is better ? Flat feet or high heel ?

16. If you ask Angell Studio directly, you might be lucky enough to still be able to get the sold out doll. ;)
      At least that's my experience. :kitty2

17. Hello everyone . I really need some help so that’s why I open a new thread . I am going to buy an Angellstudio head and a body . And I have outfits of feeple60 like feeple60 carol outfit and feeple60 cygne outfit from fairyland . And I want to know the body of Angellstudio which is 60.6 cm could fit the outfits and the shoes ? What about the body which is 58.1 cm ? I really hope that someone could help me . I am so confused and I do not want to buy a body which will not be ok . And I do not think that I want to buy a feeple60 body because the head of Angellstudio which I bought is tan . And I am not sure if they have the same color . Thank you so much

18. Judging by the measurements found in these links, the 1/3 girl body from Angell Studio should fit Feeple60 clothes, at least in theory, as long as they can go on the Moe, Glamour, or Large chest bodies. They might be a little tight in the chest area since Angell Studio's larger in that area judging by measurements. You might be able to search the outfit to try to find the original page to see which bodies it can fit.

1/3 girl with high heel leg 1/3 girl body
      60CM Older girl regular chest with flat foot legs 60cm body
      Measurement Table Fairyland measurement chart

19. I have the 1/3 girl body, heads up her hip girth is pretty large. I would compare the measurements of the feeple hip with the AS body. I had a hard time fitting even some SD16 clothes on her.