1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ANGELL STUDIO'S NEW Senior 71.5cm Dolls Gavin and Van

Jul 12, 2008

1. i just found the whole website really confusing and gave up for now...grrr

2. a suntanned skin Gavin is 620USD ,so if you not choose skin option, it would be snow ,pink,butter but not sun tanned.The system only allowed me add price on the price of the nude doll,(can't lessen),but maybe someone would like a snow skin Gavin, i have no way but write the Gavin is cost 590 USD , and if you want sun tanned skin it would be the right price 620. ^ ^ sun tanned skin need more tech to produce the mold (we don't spray the skin color on body ,it is already sun tanned when the mold come out),that's why it will expensive than other skin color.
      And the extra fee is for paypal,for we are a company aboard ,everytime you send money to paypal,paypal will cut some as the transfer fee,we cann't get the right payment if we don't add this extra fee to your total amount.But if you transer by bank.this fee won't exist,and we welcome guest transfer by bank for we don't want you pay more just because PAYPAL!

3. Er... I can't seem to get past step 2 in the ordering process.. everytime I click next it brings me back to step 1 again D:

4. it does that a bit, so keep trying!

5. Wow ... He is to die for. I am actually thinking about getting a 70 cm male doll so he would be perfect. I'll have to wait though, i just bought a Pipos Ringo, but yeah i would definitely consider getting him.

6. Mephistol: It seems I broke the shopping cart O_o I tried about 20 times then it now brings me to a 'page not found' thing... lol *_*

7. Also if you are having problems, it might be your browser.
      I was trying on FireFox and was getting nowhere; first attempt on IE and it went straight through.

8. thanks hime nao, I tried that and managed to get through... however...

I find the shipping fees rather questionable :huh?: It's quite a bit more costly than usual shipping fees from other companies in my experience... not to mention I was given the shipping option for a certain amount which I selected (in step 2), and when the order went through suddenly the shipping cost had doubled in my invoice.

And what's with the extra $30 fee that has no explanation? Is that the 4% paypal charge, or is there an additional 4% on top of all these added fees?

Sorry if I sound grumpy I just don't have extra money lying around :(

9. Yes; that happened for me; I think it is more than what it says in step 2 because of the weight of the package being that of a large baby x3
      And the extra fee is the paypal! Just e-mail zero asking for an invoice and you can question him then about it~

10. Ah I see.. thanks, I will email him ^^

11. If people are having problems with figuring out ordering or shipping from Angell Studio, feel free to start a discussion thread about it in the "Buying & Shipping Questions" subforum. We'd like to keep this thread focused on the dolls. If you have questions about your personal order, PM zero_1900 directly. Thanks. :)

12. Yeah~ Thanks

13. Zero_1900 do you know if other AS dolls will be avaliable in tan? I'd love a tanned Cain *_*

14. I think it can but not recently.

15. Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa Sorry all goo goo gaa gaa over that fact that i just finished paying off my tan gavin!!!!!

16. Wheeee~~~:DCongratulations! :)

Laoky (hehe)

17. Heyo! my Gavin arrived today! http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=239977

I just copied this from my post in the incoming doll thread just in case not everyone reading this thread is over there too.

Some notes! He has LONG LEGSSSS. Crazy long! Sexy long! He came with size 16 glass eyes. I think they're a little to big, however I dont have 14s that aren't being used. I'll steal one from Imriel later to test out. Also his eye wells are different then dolls I've seen , so you need low domed (i think! but I could be wrong!) eyes, I tried out a couple pairs of dollmore eyes I had and they were to round and left gaps. His wig size I think is a 9-10. The only ones I have in the house are ones that came with my Camine, and Gavin doesn't fit Camine's default.

Gavin fits Dollmore Model clothes a little losely. The jeans are little long, but a little big in the waist area. They don't look half bad. Shirts were kinda a hit and miss, the polo he's wearing now is andSD and fits him really well, but I got a Model sized button up shirt and he swims in it, but the model sized sweater is nice. He also fits a sd sized tanktop, but I'm not sure on the correct sizing on it, because I have another one here that's model sized thats smaller... so maybe it's a model size as well? I have some Tata paradise clothes coming in a couple weeks to try out as well.

Shoes? I got two pair from Dollmore as well. The Model/SD size love sneakers don't fit, but a another model sized shoe I got fits perfectly. The love sneakers are exactly 9cms long, same as Gavin's foot, but I think its the width of only 3cms that really is the issue with that pair....

Thats it for right now, I'll be doing more photo's on Sunday, if anyone wants to see anything in particular let me know!

18. my boy is still awaiting his strings last time i check -.-

19. muhahahaha my gavin is here....he's to perfect eeeps