1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelOfDream tiny dolls (1/6) discussion part 1

Sep 5, 2007

1. Bumping again, as I will be getting my Little Le Le soon, and don't want to necro this thread to badly. :)

2. It looks like I'll be adopting a Wan Wan soon, too. I'm actually still in shock since it was such a fair trade, but she's super cute, so I'm looking forward to her!

3. I have a wanwan that had her eyes modded...she is very cute, i need to get soem pics of her

congrates!

4. Congrats Elaine!! Wan Wan's are adorable. :D

Pomcrest: Please do post pics when you get the chance! :) I'd love to see how her eyes are modded.

Edit: Question! I know that their feet are 3.5 cms long, but could anyone tell me how wide they are? I would like to get him a pair of shoes before he comes, but I don't know what will fit or not....Thank you!

5. here she is...havent found a wig i like on her yet :) i didnt mod her i purchased her like this,but it is very cute :)

holly[​IMG]

6. Aww she is adorable!! I love her little bonnet, and yeah, finding the right wig can be a real pain. :)

7. Super cute! I like the shape she ended up with!

My Wan Wan is on the way now and I should have her by middle of the week!

8. My Wan Wan is here!

She's so catty, I'm really happy with her. :) Her last owner had her strung super duper tight, though, so she's in need for new elastic, and a face-up when the weather cools a bit.

I think I'm going to call her Elisa.

9. Elaine-Congrats!! Elisa is an adorable name.

10. I took a shot of Elisa today I really rather liked. I still need to find a carrot colored wig for her, but I really like her.

[​IMG]

11. *revives*

(belated) Congrats, Ellanie! She's a sweet girl, have you found her carrot wig yet? Red-headed dolls are so cute :3

And here is some Lele spam; I so need to redo Zasha's faceup, his eyebrows look horrible. I can never draw them right :(

[​IMG]
      Zasha par eilero, sur Flickr

12. Anyone know of AoD dealers other than Junkyspot? DDE doesn't seem to carry them anymore, and due to a little bit too much holiday inebriation, my Le Le now needs new hands.

13. I don't know where you're from so this might not suit you, but fashiondoll.nl sells AOD ^^
      Yo could always contact them, if you only want hands and if they have them I don't think just sending these would be all that high.

14. Ah, thanks. I could just go through Junkyspot if it really comes down to it, but I'd have to wait until the next time they have a low enough stock of AoD dolls that they feel like ordering.