1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelRegion Natural Tan Ren shipping!

Aug 25, 2005

1. Woot! :| I need to pay for mine.....I did the delayed payment option. And I've got the money in two happy little checks, but....my bank's not open **growls** so I've got to wait for a couple days to deposit it.

Oh well. I'm sure they'll ship him out soon after I pay, then! Whee!

2. Ren is at home already.....alas, I am at work, but will post pics as soon as I can.
      :D
      Michelle

3. woW! pls take lots of pictures Michelle!!!

I pre-ordered Jade..LOL...Uranus will have a friend now!!!!! 2 friends actually as I also got a Noel :)

Can't wait to get him :)

toety ~*

4. That's annoying! I also ordered and paid for mine on July 22nd, and I've not gotten shipping notice. Grr. :x

I can't wait to see pics of yours, celticgeekess, even if I'm insanely jealous!

5. Ohh...I have to see! *runs off to see photos* I hope I get my email soon. O.O

6. Just heard from them.....my Ren's ready to go.^^
      Woo Hoo...I'm so excited... now for the name....^^

7. *still hasn't heard a word from AR*

BAH! :x

8. *Still hasn't heard from AR either* :cry:

9. Atashi mo. :(
      (i.e. I haven't heard anything from AR either)

10. Still nothing :(

Grr, unfair!

11. I haven't heard anything about shipping yet either, but it's okay - I know they're making each one special and they'll be worth the wait. ^_^

12. I haven't heard anything from them either but I'm trying to be patient for my boy....knowing they are very busy right now. Plus the shipping for some like the Kai are just starting.....which means eventually mine will be too ^^ (it better anyway! lol)

13. I'm just happy I managed to get one. He'll be along soon enough, I can be patient.

14. I haven't heard about mine yet either. I don't mind waiting for something so special, and I feel somewhat better knowing I'm not the only one waiting.... :crushed

15. I didn't get my notice yet either. I suppose it might be because of all the special dolls and unfinished kits that say their shipping starts on the 31st, they must be mailing a lot or still making them. Even though my dear will be a Christmas present (that's another heartbreaking wait) I will feel a lot better once I know he's in the house. All the anticipation will probably make everyone 10x more excited once they show up :grin:

16. Still waiting too for my email. :oops: I hope soon. I have been patient but now that it is so close the time I am getting very jumpy and excited. XD

17. **chuckles** Judging from past experience...I KNOW I won't get jumpy and anxious until he's actually been mailed. THAT'S when I start stalking the post office and such.

Oh, for those who've gotten them....did you get a tracking number? Because for the $47 they charged me for shipping (I've gotten LF from them before and only been charged $25 :| ) they can certainly afford the buck or so to add that on!

18. Kiya,
      Yes, they did email me the tracking number when they shipped him out.
      It is really strange that nobody elses has shown up.....
      :oops:
      Michelle

19. They only ship via EMS, so it should have a shipping number.