1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelRegion Natural Tan Ren shipping!

Aug 25, 2005

1. *sigh* Still waiting, no email in sight.

Even my father has asked.
      Dad: When is this new doll of yours supposed to come, anyway?
      Me: Anyday now, hopefully. I'm waiting for the shipping email.
      Him: Hmm. *looks doubtful and suspicious*

I know I'm being horribly impatient. I think it's because Alice only took a few days after I bought her to come home (because I bought her secondhand). I'm just so antsy because people who ordered the same day as me have gotten their emails and/or dolls, and I haven't heard squat.

*returns to checking email constantly*

2. Well, at least I don't feel too left out. I'm still waiting for my shipping confirmaion, and it's driving me nuts. Anyone have any idea about how long it'll take once shipped? I'm in California and just curious (and impatient). ^_^

3. The package is usually in the US within 12 hours of mailing. Then, a day or two to get through customs and to your local post office.

I've received packages anywhere from 24 hours to 4 days after mailing, depending on whether it arrives on a weekend or holiday. (Express Mail is supposed to be delivered on Sundays and Holidays, but I find that here, it frequently isn't.)

I once had a doll disappear in Customs for 10 days, on the other hand. Let's hope *that* doesn't happen.

4. I'm also in California, and I also don't have shipping confirmation yet. If wondering if I should email them if I don't get it by tomorrow.

5. I think it's probably too early to start worrying. ^_^ If you've received a confirmation of your payment, you'll get the shipping notice soon.

(Waiting for mine too. ^^; )

6. It doesn't seem like we're the only ones that haven't heard yet. It makes me nervous and anxious, but I figure they'll get to it when they do. I just hope that it's SOON.

7. I'm being horribly impatient, but it's just because so many other people have gotten their shipping con and/or dolls. I'm just a worrier, I guess. :oops:

8. I just got an email back from AR ... they said that it probably won't be until the middle of the month before the ship out my order (tan Jade). It's good that they answered, though. I would have hated to have waited that long w/o word. I can't wait until he's here ... only a week or 2 more to go! :D

9. When did ou order your Jade? Just so I can get a time frame for my own darling.

10. I'm curious as well- I ordered my Ren on July 22.

11. I ordered him on Aug. 15th.

12. Ahh, so I can expect a little sooner. I ordered on July 31st.. I'm going to guess that mine should be shwing up sometime soon. Within the next week or so. Happy day!

13. Has anyone checked their 'Transfer Check' section of the site? Mine has said for the past week now that its ready to ship and will be shipped within 5-21 days x_X but no word yet from them.....so hopefully it'll be soon if the site is correct on my order.

14. Whoa, I just noticed you're in Sacramento too. (I'm in the county rather than the city, but eh, Carmichael.) :D I'm getting a Natural Tanning Kai too. It's surprising to find there'll be two in the same area. I ordered mine on August 19 though, so I've still got a bit of a wait in line. :oops:

15. Don't worry.
      I remember when I ordered Tan Ren, they said the dolls would be shipped in the order they got the payment for the dolls.

Michelle was obviously the first to order, and pay......^^
      She helped me figure out which shipping amount I should pay, when I ordered.

People who ordered through the doll shop......well, I'm no help on that one what so ever.

If you got your comfirmation, they are working on you doll. When they're finished with it they'll send you a message saying he's off.

16. Is anyone else STILL waiting for shipping notice? Angel Region hasn't responded to my email yet (sent it on Sept 8th), and I'm getting a little worried...

17. I'm still waiting for notice on my Kai. -.- Getting anxious also, but trying to be patient.

18. Still waiting on mine, but since I was one of the last to buy him, I'm not letting myself fret too much.

(and AR hasn't replied to my e-mail yet either, but that doesn't surprise me too much)

Fu

19. Still haven't gotten a shipping notice yet, either, but I'm hoping I'll get one sometime this week since they told me they'd probably ship him around the middle of the month.