1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelRegion Natural Tan Ren shipping!

Aug 25, 2005

1. I haven't gotten a notice either. Grah.

2. Me either, I got my order confirmation on July 27th. I dunno if anyone who ordered around that time got theirs yet :cry:

3. My roommate ordered hers on July 22, we still haven't heard antying either. :| I guess we just have to wait and see. *shurg*

4. I got my confimation on the 30th July, and I've not heard anything either. I don't mind waiting as I'm obviously not the only one, but I'm getting a bit worried that we might not bond when he arrives now, the excitement is wearing off :|

5. No word yet. My order was confirmed July 25th. :/

6. On their notice board they answered someone about the tanning doll shipments

Hi! First of all, thank you for purchasing our 'Natural Tanning Jade'. Actually we've just started to send 'Natural Tanning' dolls abroad, and sorry but we think you need to wait a little more because we have to send the dolls which was ordered on July & early August first. We'll try to do our best to send the dolls as soon as possible. Thank you very much for waiting patiently.

Angleregion

The person they replied to didn't order until late august I think.....so looks like they are doing by date of order.

7. This worries me, though, because I ordered July 22, and I've still heard nothing. They didn't reply to me email, either. I'm afraid I won't bond, because I've become so annoyed and worried over this.

8. honestly, I'm too worried about school and getting moved in without the usual screaming and fighting to worry about my ren.
      eh, then again, I'm used to waiting 2 months for stuff.
      it also gives me time to get stuff ready for him.

9. I just got the shipping email in my inbox, I'm in school so I'm like squealing and disrupting the library. :grin: So I guess anyone who ordered late july will be getting theirs soon.

10. I got mine last night, finally! I got out of my chair and was jumping around like crazy, I scared the dog (sorry, Tara).

11. I ordered July 25th, and I still don't have mine. *_*

12. Well, we can be sure they're crafting them slowly and carefully, at least. ^_^
      Can't wait to see my guys, though!

13. Congrats on getting your email! :daisy

14. OMG! I just looked! I got my email today! *frails!* My Ren is coming home!

15. I ordered mine late on the 14th. *whines and paws at the email box*

16. Noooo, where is miiiiiiine. XD

17. Whee, my NT Jade is shipped! I just got the notice in my email ^^

18. Pfft, not fair, I ordered first. ^_^ Oh well, they must be shipping at all the Jade's and Ren's before Kai. <3 Congrats, and have fun waiting those last few horrible days.

19. Actually, someone on the AR message board said they've received their Tan Kai.

20. Yes! My EMS page says that my doll has arrived at (Office of Exchange) and has cleared customs! He's almost here...! :D