1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelRegion Natural Tan Ren shipping!

Aug 25, 2005

1. Did AR give you the ems # in their email to you or did you have to ask them for it? I didn't get an ems # in my email.

2. I sent them a seperate email earlier, asking about my doll. That was the email reply they sent my EMS # in.

3. I am not laylei but I did get my ems # emailed to me with also a url to track it with. It was two emails. One with the thank you we are shipping out and another one with the ems#.

4. He's HERE! Man, that was fast.

5. Congrats laylei! Hope to see pics soon~

6. My Tanning Ren came yesterday! I am still sorting through arrival pics and will post soon. ^-^ My baby is so beautiful!! :D My photo skills will not do him justice. *_*

7. My Ren's shipped! :D Watch him arrive Saturday while I'm out at the meetup. ;P

8. T.T I havn't heard anything about my ren yet. I weep

9. It seems like they're trickling in, doesn't it? A couple Ren's and Jade's. I haven't seen one of the Kai's yet, but maybe I missed him. :3

Best of luck to everyone who is still waiting!

10. Im still waiting on a Tanned Kai.... No word as to when he'll be shipped. ><

James

11. I don't think anyone on DoA has gotten their shipping notice for an NT Kai yet. I know someone on AR's board mentioned receiving their Kai, but that's the only one I've heard of. Maybe they're doing all the minis and UFKs first or something?

12. Maybe that person got the prototype Kai...?

I know I've gotten shipping notice for NT Ren, but not NT Kai, whom I ordered at the same time. ^^;

13. Eh? Do they do that with prototypes? I always wondered if the prototype was kept or counted among the limiteds and sent out.

I find that odd though, that they'll send the dolls at separate times. Do they charge you for the extra shipping? It doesn't seem fair if they do. :/

14. With the items I ordered, they told me they couldn't fit them into the same box. I didn't mind. The shipping is reasonable. ^_^

15. Aaaah! Janne you got Kai, too!
      He's gorgeous! *hot, hot, ho-o-ot*
      I was thinkig you got the two small tans.
      I can't wait to see what you think of the little Ren. He's so unusual and I do like him in the lighter wigs. I named the little guy Engel. ^^

Let us know when Kai is shipped...I can't wait to see him, too!!

16. Janne, I'm right there with oriscany about seeing your tanned boys! I didn't know you were getting them... Okay, I really want to see them with Rhunei. :chibi

17. Oriscany's not wrong - I went in on the order with a friend, who's getting NT Jade. So I'll get to see him at least! ^_^

And I'll be sure to post pictures - with Rhunei. ^_^ Ren should be here any time now! (I was hoping he'd come today. :( )

18. I'm really not sure what happens to the prototypes. I know when I ordered my Limited Lucyel from AR, they told me he was Limited Lucyel No. 1. (I still have him - *huggles Lucyel* )

But I don't think he's the same Lucyel as the one in the official pictures. So maybe sometimes the artist or shop keeps the prototypes...?

When Mikey from Volks was talking at the Super Dollfie Convention in Texas, she actually had Tsukasa's prototype head with her. She passed it around the room. (I actually got to hold it. O_o )

She said it wasn't hers - it belonged to Volks. But she also said she didn't own *any* SD.

So maybe it just depends on the artist and the company...?

19. Eeeeee! My Tanning Ren arrived today! Pictures will go up later, damn batteries ran out. :P