1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelRegion Natural Tan Ren shipping!

Aug 25, 2005

1. Yay!!! *happy for you!*

2. My NT Ren arrived yesterday! Holy Cats, he's cute! Will try and post pics soon.

3. Janne....Congrats!! ^^

Pics!! I want pics! ^^ Please!

4. Woot, Janne!

Aren't they gorgeous?

5. :D He really is! I love his skintone - it's actually very similar to Rhunei's in color! We're still getting stormy weather - may have to get pictures tomorrow. Will post some soon!

6. Heh - I forgot to post here. :oops: I got the shipping notice for my Tan Ren earlier this week. He's not here yet - I've no doubt he's languishing in the post office 15 minutes from my house. They always get to my area really quickly, then take two-three days to get delivered. Go figure. I hate my postal service.

7. booya! got my notice for ren! he should be here soon! yay!

8. Yay! Just a note - my Angel Region boxes got held up several days in customs - with no update on tracking. (I ordered a Basic Ami too.) They finally arrived, though. ^_^

Still no word on NT Kai - maybe as they finish up these last LF orders they'll start on him. ^_^

9. Last night I dreamt that AR emailed me saying "Thank you for ordering our NT Kai! Unfortunately we are delayed, but we are now half-finished. WOOHOO!" XD I woke up still snorking over the last bit. I must be getting subconsciously anxious for my Kai, this makes like three dreams I've had about getting an email from AR.

10. **flails** My Tanning Ren arrived today!!! **explodes**

He's wonderful...I can't wait until my new ( my other one broke TT_TT ) digital camera gets here so I can put up pictures.

BUT....I HAVE to get rid of this..blush..goatee...thing...he's throwing a fit.

Luke Alan: I'VE GOT A FARKING BEARD!!!! WHAT THE FARK?!?! :evil:

**hides from the evil mini** Meh, he's jet-lagged, I think. :oops:

11. I got an email sometime last week and they said they were having some problems with an item for the NT Kai and that they were almost done solving it...and then this was on their board answering someone about it today.

Hello! First of all, we're awfully sorry to keep you waiting for so long. Actually we had some problems while we're preparing 'Natural Tanning Kai's, but we solved it, and we'll finally ship all of them tomorrow. Thank you so much for waiting patiently.

Angelregion

*squees* I really hope they do send them all out tomorrow!

12. My NT Kai has just been sent out!!!! *dies of excitement*

13. I got a shipment notice too!!!! :D

14. my renren is hooooome!

15. Yay!!! I hope you post pictures soon! ^_^

16. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

^_^ he stands up on his own! I wish his skin was a little darker.

17. :D I love the NT Rens so much. Your boy is so handsome!

18. I can't belive how much of a clingy mommy I am. I walk around campus with him in my bag talkign to him

19. He's gorgeous! I don't blame you for clinging! I'm so glad you like him!

20. I just got my shipping notice half an hour ago. :D Thank god, I was getting worried after they said they'd "ship them all tomorrow" a few days ago.