1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

AngelRegion Summer UFKs

May 18, 2006

1. You're welcome. Now I wonder how long the wait is after payment?

2. Does anyone knows when the event ends? I want to get another mini and just great timing AR is having another event! ;_;

3. Are their any pictures of the Tan skin? Are they as Dark as El? I want an MSD drow desperately.

4. I am not sure if they are as dark as tan El. I do know that the tan has a very natural cast to it (not orangey) and looks very sunkissed. Here are some photos to compare with other resins.

These are with the normal resin on AR. All these are outdoors but one. The tan one my Amon (NT Ren), the girl my Lily (Mano) and Chris (Jade). Chris isn't mine; he was only visiting. ^-^

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/glaringdreams/doll/resin1.jpg
      http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/glaringdreams/doll/resin3.jpg
      http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/glaringdreams/doll/resin9.jpg

These are with the pale (but normal) DoC resin. Renny is the Too in these pics.
      http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/glaringdreams/doll/resin11.jpg

Note how pale Renny's hands are compared to Amon's.
      http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/glaringdreams/doll/resin5.jpg

Closer
      http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a250/glaringdreams/doll/resin10.jpg
      Hope this helps you, blakrose. ^-^

5. Also I want to add that Angel Region as of June 1st will be charging shipping again for orders less then $1000.

We decided to charge cost of transport of 30$ about order fewer than 1000$ from June 1.

This is decision by change of exchange rate.
      We hope to understanding.

But the UFK orders are until May 31st so that doesn't include them. Shipping will be like it normally at this time.

6. blakrose, the AR tan is very close to Volks sunlight, only a bit more pink. Maybe that helps?

7. Urg.... when I ordered my kit today it added shipping in even though on their Q+A it said that shipping was included on the milky and tan skinned dolls....

Now I am confused on what to pay them.... do I pay them the $265 that it says or do I pay the $290 that my invoice sent me? *tears hair out*

8. Ask them. I know shipping is not included on normal skin.

9. Does anyboby know when they will send kits? Does it takes month or less?

10. Crud.... they told me that I am going to have to pay shipping even though on their Q+A it says differently.... oh well. I didn't need that extra $25 anyway....

11. Yeah, I had to pay shipping (for a normalskin kit) as well, which was annoying (since I'd added extra hands and a wig to go over $250), but I'm still thrilled to be getting one of my dream dolls for under $300, so I'll shush up and stop complaining :>

-- Andi <3

12. on the Q+A board it says that there is only shipping on the normal skin ufks. milky skin and tan is free shipping ^^

13. And yet in an email they told me that there is still shipping on all kits.... And the very next day I am told on the Q+A that there isn't on the milky and tan.... so now I am trying to get my $25 back.... I could really use that money right now....

14. Does anybody know what is the meaning of "checking now" in Confirm payment status? Does this mean confirmed right payment or not?
      I ordered milky UFK too but haven't pay them the extra $25 shipping cost. I'm quite confuse this time. @@

EDIT: OOPS! I've just checked that my credit card company haven't had the paypal fund source transferred to Angelsupply, so they probably have my paypal payment record but haven't got the fund yet....Please ignore me at this moment:blush

EDIT again: Got the payment confirm email now^^. Status become "Accept".

15. How do you check on an order if you didn't register? I see nowhere to put the order number.

16. Go to "Transfer Check", put in your order code number from your invoice and the name that is on the order. Like in my case it is "Amber" but yours will be whatever you have on there as who the order is made out to. If you put in the right information it will show you what is going on with your order.

17. Ok, I paid Monday, using paypal. What's this crap "we waiting for a your payment"? under the confirmation of payment?

18. I have no clue. I paid as well already and mine still says that....

19. Maybe it doesn't update when they get paypal...Kemper dolls doesn't when you use the post office option.