1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelsdoll Dan

Apr 12, 2010

1. Oh wow! Congrats!! :) You're going to be the first one on the board with the Vivid resin colour!

2. Thanks, I have to admit that I was a little scared sending money to an overseas company. I did have a couple of issues with the website at checkout. They did not have the FREE shipping event at checkout. The checkout wanted to charge shipping. I emailed them and I could not believe on a Sunday they emailed me back saying they fixed the error.
      I then got to order my doll. I wanted the tan but, was worried from the pictures that he would be too orange brown color so, I opted for the Vivid color. I thought it looked more natural.
      I got curious about the Cian Cat Avatar head. I saw it was a special event piece. I emailed them again and within one hour they fixed it so you can order the Cat Avatar head. (so far I am impressed with their promptness).

I got to thinking (after watching Avatar) wouldn't it be great to have this Cian Avatar in BLUE resin and customize your own BJD Na'vi doll??
      I emailed them again and withing one hour they wrote back and said they would do Blue resin and to give him some time!
      So far, I am impressed with Angelsdoll.
      Only time will tell when my Dan arrives what the product quality is like. I only hope he stands right out of the box. I really hate re-stringing a doll.

3. I have e-mailed them a few times and they are so prompt and polite about getting back to you! I am quite impressed. :)

4. Manscan: OMG!!! Congratz in getting him!
      Im dying to see user pics!
      I want a tan one myself soo much!
      I think their tan loos not orange but choco like ^^
      But vivid skin is very pretty too!

Woot I hope more people would order him!

5. Manscan: Congrats!!
      Really can't wait to see owner pics of Dan!!

6. Thanks Everyone, I cant wait to get DAN! As of today's date he has not shipped out yet. The company told me the doll was ready for shipping when I ordered him. I keep waiting for a tracking number. They said it would ship out this week.
      Since this is my first overseas order , I wonder how long before he reaches Florida via EMS?

Someone would have to guide me through the posting of where to post pictures on here since I am new.
      I wonder if its okay to post them on this thread when he comes in?

7. EMS takes anywhere from 3-7 business days depending on how long an item is held up in customs. :) For example, I just got doll head via EMS from Japan, and it took 6 business days. My last doll from Korea took about 4 business days.

I think you can maybe post one or so photo here, but for the most part picture-sharing is meant to be done in the galleries. You can also post your box opening here.

8. Hello and thanks for the links ! I guess it will take awhile to get the hang of using these forums.
      Cant wait for DAN. Now I just have to find some cool clothes for him!

9. Oh no worries! You'll get used to it soon enough. I am super excited for you!! The vivid skin looks so unique. :)

10. Oh no he and other dolls are marked sold out now T_T.
      They still sell heads though.
      But I even cant buy the head because I wanted him tan.
      I hope its temporary and he'll be back in stock.

11. This is very strange that they are "SOLD OUT". I have been talking to them about my Dan in Vivid skin since he arrive yesterday.
      I sent them an email and I think this has to be a "glitch" of some kind?

12. Manscan seems I overwiev this notice on their site :doh:

Hi^.^, Angelsdoll's member and family.

We have determined to discontinue sale Body Parts until it will be perfect more than this time.
      But Head-Only parts is available.
      We will provide event to the customers that had purchased our doll(Full-Set).
      Because If We will fix the body,The customers that had purchased may be disappointed about buying before.
      You can count on our company's event.
      We will do best to satisfy our members and family.
      Thank you very much and have a nice day.~

But I think its not bad sending them mails :lol:, at least they know there people who love them, Angelsdoll is underappreciated :(

Edit: I definitely need learn to read more properly :doh :lol:, you got your Dan OMG :o! He is my dream doll! I want to see pics *crazy*!

13. Azraetia: I have taken pictures of the box opening. I was going to post yesterday but, I cannot post pics right on the forum. It says I have to open a photobucket account with links to the pics. I wonder how some folks get to post their pics right to the forum with captions?
      It is my fault they stopped selling the bodies. When I received DAN he was broken fingered and he did not have support in his ankles to support his weight to stand. Also, when I did get him to stand his knees "bowed" back and looked funny.
      Anyway.. they are re-doing the body and sending me the new parts.
      I am going to try and post pics today of the doll in vivid skin.

14. He looks lovely. The sculpt is really beautiful and the vivid skin really brings that out. Congrats (even though he has issues)! Sorry to hear about the issues, but I'm glad the company is working with you on them! Tanned skin seams are not to be sanded because it causes discoloration.

Does he seem to be loosely strung? As in...the tension of the elastic in his body isn't tight? That can be an issue with dolls and their posing. However, companies will often send dolls loosely strung to avoid having their main body pieces break during shipping. If you want to restring him, I use the ribbon method and I think it works quite well (but I use butcher's string instead of ribbon). You can also suede the dolls joints to give him greater pose-ability.

Edit: I added some hotlinks to sueding, restringing, and about seamlines to help you out. :)