1. The Mod team regrets to inform the community that Mirodoll is now banned from Den of Angels. Please view the following thread:
    Mirodoll Banned from DoA
    Dismiss Notice

Angelsdoll Discussion PART 6

Apr 14, 2017

1. @chalyss

I asked whether he’d offer the heads for this release in other resin colors besides white or normal and he said no, but they’d be offered in other colors later

2. Aw, bummer!! But thanks for letting me know!

3. @chalyss

I know! I feel like I’ve been stalking this company to buy something specific for years! Now they temp me to add on a new head, but the male body I’ve wanted isn’t available yet (although I appreciate the rework) and no special resin colors!

4. That body has been in re-work status for over a year. And I'd love a reworked body, cuz the two Evan bodies I have, the knees are awful! But the heads hybrid well, so I could match them to Impldoll bodies, too, which I may have to do to get a complete doll anytime soon.

5. @chalyss

I know! I keep stalking his Instagram, but the only body I’ve seen is I think the 1/4th scale:

[​IMG]

And Impldoll is no better, gosh darn it! There’s a three-eyed female head and an MGB female muscle body I’ve been wanting! :XD:

Although here are maybe the hands:

[​IMG]

6. Impl WILL be releasing those, the 3-eyed head before the MGB I am sure (I know, I neeeed one too)... but Angelsdoll... please come out with that body, it's your main SD sized boy one!

UPDATE: Talked to them on IG and was told the new boy body will be available for purchase next month. Yay!

#126 chalyss, Jun 12, 2019 at 10:54 PM
      Last edited: Jun 13, 2019 at 10:09 AM
    7. 4 heads doesn't seem extreme to me... ;) And good news on the body!

@americanseamstress I love those green hands! That resin would make a great full doll. :)

8. *LOL* It isn't, I just don't need the girls. But I'd like a new Lucia.

9. Yes, but with all new sculpts and no way to get any of the old, gorgeous sculpts we all still want. New bodies too!
      angelsdoll.kr

Hang on to and cherish your old AD kids... they are still only available on the second hand market. *sadness*

10. @Cureless he looks amazing, love the detailing on the muscles of the brow :D

On his IG they posted a guitar that they said is an event item, pretty cool to get rockstars. Looks a bit small so I think that maybe for the 1/4 body that @americanseamstress posted about earlier?

I love that they give their hands detailed nails, their hands are my favorite and Im excited to order the new 70 for the jointed hands alone XD

This summer is not good to anyone's wallet... so many amazing releases :doh