1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelsdoll Discussion PART 6

Apr 14, 2017

1. @chalyss thank you :)))))

I was hoping their dark tan would be less red, but their light tan is a very nice toffee color. I was also hoping their white would be stark white because I like how white dyes without worrying about undertones, but its understandable they would want human flesh pale skin.

You have helped me a lot, Ill be placing my order for Gunel in light tan soon. Im still surprised these heads are that cheap, I was actually worried I was on a non legit website

I really like what you have done with your King Korey, wouldnt have expected him to look good on the SID body!

2. You're welcome!

I'll have a light tan Gunel too! As for the head price, that's normal.

Thank you! He looks good on the AD body too! Copper oriental and lt tan are a decent (That is, blushable) match. Here's the pic of that:
      [​IMG]

3. I bought Evan a few months ago and I think he should be with me soon as he was sent out last week. I haven’t really decided what I will do with him yet though.

4. I have put one on layaway, but this will be my 3rd. I may get another to replace an existing Evan body depending on how much better it is with the silicone parts. 2 will be AD purebreeds but the 3rd is a hybrid with an Impldoll head.

5. Just a question. Do angeldolls pose well? What are its perks?

6. Perks? it's very, very pretty! The new male bodies have silicon nubs to help with posing and I have yet to try it, though I have a new body on layaway. The old ones pose well (no change except that silicon, like Granado and Dollshe have), but it's a LOT of doll, so the knees suffer. Wire and suede them and you should be golden. Also, the jointed hands probably need wiring too. The more the doll, the harder is seems to pose under the sheer weight of itself (which is why Minifees are so amazing in the pose department- size, weight and engineering); also, the AD boys are heavy and need thick strings. I have mine with 5 (or 6)mm strings but I think he could do with thicker. That would help a lot. His channels are big enough to support more, if memory serves.

As for the girls, they have renewed hip sockets... no more magnets. I may have restrung mine. I'll have to look. Very cute (if not short at 60cm) body!

Follow this link for a bunch of boy body posing pics:
      [​IMG]Angeldoll Evan

7. I was planning to get an Impldoll body for mine but I really like the Angelsdoll body now I have seen it... Evan is so lovely I can’t wait to get mine a faceup :aheartbea

8. Hi Jareth! (waves) We were just talking about him on FB messenger! I do prefer the aesthetic of the AD body over the Idol. It's lanky but muscular, a really nice balance. I remember I was considering modding mine shorter when I got him, but when I opened my box and put him together (I asked to string my own), that idea vanished! He's very visually pleasing as-is.

9. Hiya!! Yes I definitely like my guys on the lankier side when possible. I heard that the AD body is slightly bigger than what is said on the website? Just wondering what size clothes he will fit. He’s gorgeous I’ve certainly fallen in love with him now :XD:

10. Wow, laaate reply! So sorry! I don't know about bigger than the website, which claims 75cm in height I think- he stands about that without shoes, maybe 74.5cm. I use ID75/Idol/EID clothes with him. Some may be a bit short and some a bit thicker waisted, but if it fits ID75, it should fit him. Here's a pic of the ID75 next to the AD Evan in Army gear.
      [​IMG]

11. So been forever since I posted on DOA.
      I actually have an old AD Ivan and for years thought the company was gone forever but then I learn they came back....and ohhh boy I think I fell in love with the Evan....Thank you to whoever posted the comparison picture of the Ivan with the Evan. I am now definitely thinking of reshelling my Ivan’s character into the Even
      Love the Ivan but he is so skinny and Im really in love with the new body. Heck Im strongly debating on reshelling my Ivans wife into the Yul

12. I have finally finished my Evan layaway so I can get the new body!

That pic was probably mine and YES, huuuuge difference between the two bodies! Evan is gorgeous! Even moreso in real life! I still have the Ivan head, traded the body, and am going to get it back again for the head I never found another body for. *L*

Yul is a gorgeous girl, but the difference between the 75cm boy and the 60cm girl is pretty big. She's quite petite next to him, though if that's what you want, then it'd work fine! (The girl is nYiD size, Evan is ID75 size.)
      I urge you to get the Evan! ;)

13. I currently have my Ivan who is named Jack paired with an EID Luna
      The Ivan being so skinny with the EID being so full bodied is a bit awkward

14. Well, the EID gal will look good next to the Evan! I may have a pic of that somewhere... no, I don't. But I can get one!

15. @chalyss I'm suddenly loving the 60cm girl calves, woah

16. The body is actually super cute! I just wish it were a bit taller or with the option to be:
      [​IMG]Angelsdoll Lucia

17. Finally! My Evan arrived this morning to me ! He is gorgeous! I can’t wait to get started on him. I kind of want another Angelsdoll now :XD:

18. @Jareth

Do you mind saying when you ordered and whether you got notified it shipped? It appears there is no waiting room for AngelsDoll or I would look and ask there

19. Basically I ordered the head with my friend in mid-June and it shipped in late August and arrived to my friend in early September. But what happened was I was going to receive the head at a meet but my friend forgot to bring it but he sent it to me finally.
      It generally takes them about 2 months to send I think.

Edit: yes they did also send a shipping notification!