1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Angelsdoll Discussion PART 6

Apr 14, 2017

1. @Jareth

Thank you! I have an order from the beginning of August I’m waiting on so I wondered

2. Which one did you get?

One thing I found is the head doesn’t have magnets included so I will need to get some I guess

3. @Jareth

The new male body with the silicone kips and the Karl head. Rats on the headcap magnets! It’s kind of irritating to have to find the right size. I guess I’ll have to look out for that too, but I guess at least I can make the strength to my liking

4. I’m probably super late on this one but I just checked the website and I really like their new Maron head I am kind of tempted to get him but I need to get my Evan completed :XD: I was also wondering about the ASD40 body... I don’t have any MSDs but I actually quite like the doll!

5. Thread doesn't seem very active but I was wondering if the Angelsdoll Tan may match Mirodoll burnt sugar? I'm trying to replace my guy's body with a smaller body the angelsdoll body is just way too much to handle. I checked out the comparison thread but that seems pretty in active. Thanks. :) On another note my Iseul head has swapped bodies quite a bit and is currently on a April Story body which isn't too hateful.

6. It really depends on Miro's burnt sugar at the time. I would say the AD tan is probably too dark (blushing might fix that). I have current samples from them (came in last week) but I need to take pics.

That should look cute!! I have mine on a newer Soom body. It's a rather small head. Here she is on the 2012 Soom girl body next to the much bigger old Soom body. I think April Story would be comparable.
      [​IMG]

And I have the Gunel head! I need to take pics.

7. Yes she look just fine on the april story body, but I'm not very fond of the body, but better than the luts senior body I did have her on. I like the old soom body better weird that there is that much difference in the old and new bodies..wow. I sometimes wonder why companies make decisions like that to make the bodies way completely different..especially girl bodies and then they make the boys super huge and they just don't look quite right together.
      Which is why I want to replace my boys body it's just all legs I could deal with 65cm but this 72cm...ugh. Even though the april story body is bigger than the senior luts body she was on they still don't look just quite right together he needs to be much shorter..lol. but that is just me.

8. There's a HUGE difference! I prefer the old ones too... and the newest ones? Even smaller, while the boys get bigger. I prefer a better ratio too, it's not just you.

Does anyone remember this head's name? I have her on a Miro doll 62cm tan body, it's OK, but this is a big head- could use a bigger body. For now I am content.

[​IMG][

9. Is that AngelsDoll Angela?

10. Angela? Wracking my brain and I don't recall an Angela sculpt (now I'm upset I may have missed a release). Is this a Rin, maybe?

11. Whoops! My bad idk why but I was getting her confused for another sculpt entirely :XD:I had another look and I think it is Rin.

12. Hi! I just tried to go on Angelsdoll’s website, and it appears to be gone.

Has Angelsdoll gone out of business?

13. I think its been gone for awhile now. That body he launched a while back, he gave refunds for it because it had poor jointing. So it never got shipped out and after that the store seemed to go quiet. I tried it again earlier this year and it was gone.

ADD: It was not a big venture with lots of workers- seemed to be mostly one guy (or girl, not sure), half the partnership from the original Angelsdoll store before they split.

14. They disappeared once before and made a comeback, so I hope we see them again sometime.

15. I hope so too!

16. Thank you for your responses Chalyss and Alewife!

I'm sorry to hear that they are gone. Angelsdoll made some lovely dolls back in the day.

I hope they come back, too, someday.

17. Dropping by here as I was thinking of Angels Doll earlier and was wondering what had happened to them. They had some lovely dolls <3 Sad to see that they have dissapeared. I hope they might come back one day :pout: