1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Another Artist Using Doll Likenesses Without Crediting?

Mar 5, 2014

1. I have informed several of the Russian community members whose photos he has stolen.

2. Im also pretty sure he used Wizards of the coast Art, like on the Magic cards. I have contacted my boyfriend and ill have him look at it. And if so, I will contact wizards of the coast.. who are mostly not very kind with copyright infringement happening to them. (Could be wrong though, I dont recognise all the art.. I dont play magic D; )

I also recognised some other photo's, one of a Dollmore Trinity doll..

3. Both pages are down now. He may have blocked everyone.

4. I've been logged in this whole time.
      I think he just blocked me if you guys can still see it. :/

5. In Spain, the copyright of the work is attributed to the author by the mere fact of having done the art work (even if it isn't registered), the legal registered is only a faster and more reliable legal evidence to provide in court...but it isn't necessary... Here I know an artist who does something like this but I want to be sure and I don't want to give free advertising (but if anyone knows many pictures and molds and believes it would be able to recognize I can contact by mp)

6. He must be blocking people because I can still see both pages just fine.

7. If Wizards of the Cost get involved that guy is pretty screwed, especially if their work is in the kickstarter. He would deserve all he would get from them though.

EDIT: yes he is blocking people because I can see it just fine. I think the best thing to do is not to comment and just report in straight to facebook, that way you can keep an eye on things more.

8. I was already thinking I recognized Chandra on one of the pictures of the Kickstarter, but I wasn't sure. If your boyfriend can confirm this, he might be able to inform WIzards of the Coast? They're a pretty big US-based company who probably have official copyrights attached to everything, might be able to do more than korean companies or individual artists?

9. Weird, maybe he really blocked you? I can still look at his page just fine.

Also regarding Kickstarter:
      It's true that it's not possible to report a Kickstarter for Copyright reasons when you are not the original owner/his legal partner, BUT this does not mean that we can't write them anyway.
      I used the report function and used a different category and explained them the situation and that reporting for copyright reasons is difficult because...well, we don't know which pictures will actually end in the finished product.
      I asked them to please take down the project because it will most likely be made up of entirely stolen products.

As far as I can see illusionwaltz could file a complain because her DZ Cosmo has been used for one of the shown pictures, but else?
      It's clear that his whole book will be stolen stuff, but as long as he doesn't really show what's inside we can't do much.

10. I just noticed the post I made on my wall on Facebook is gone.
      It outlined proof that he's stealing work.
      I guess he reported it?
      Wow.

11. He has now removed my "share" as well, but it's way too late for him now. I have contacted many people and shared all his info. Plus, I know for a fact that one of the Artist who's work was stolen has already contacted FB as well as Kickstarter!

12. For reference, here are composites of originals with his stolen filtered images. These dolls all belong to me & Andariel. And can I just say, on top of all this, not only is he a lousy PS filter artist, he put half my dolls in bad PS makeup and mis-gendered all of them for "his" characters.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There's more on top of this...

13. I can still access his facebook, so if there's anything you are blocked from you need screencapped, let me know.

14. can you host these one tumblr or something?
      somewhere we're they can be publicly found

He is indeed blocking people that interact with him.
      Comment, sending a friend request, etc will result in him blocking you.
      there are a handful of people who have taken to his pages and such, but for now the best bet would be to contact the hosts (dA, kickstarter, etc) and deal with the locations rather than the artist.
      He's shown that he has no interest in admitting what he's been accused of.

15. so heavy, he doesn't care or cover the tattoo on the pic!! .. and to know his fan page have 499 likes with plagiarism art and mine not so much :( I hate this people who named "art" to garbage... but the original pictures are very nice

16. I'm making a tumblr post as we speak... I'll pop up the link when it's ready. I've tagged the images with his name and they are already on photo bucket. Trying to get this public.

17. Hey! That guy is using my Florie and Gawain too! And Julia Cross's Roderich photos! And Lady Gertrude! And - and - lots of dolls I know!

18. I've been crawling his pages for supposed clients to share this info with :3
      Thanx