1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ANother Secret - Little Red Riding Hood and Mr Wolf

Jun 16, 2011

1. This may be the very first boy I ever buy o_O he's perfect for the one and only male character I have. Is he really best with an SD17.range body? I was hoping to put him on something smaller, a Souldoll Double or a IMPL doll Model size...

2. I just paid for my Mr. Wolf head. First I ordered Little Ridding Hood head, but then I change my mind. I love the teeth plate of Mr. Wolf <3

3. Fantastic! I was able to get a Mr. Wolf. Like some of you, I have also never bought anything so quickly. I didn't need to think at all...head first, worry about the body later. I panicked because of how quickly the last heads sold. Shipping to New Zealand is $30. I am so excited... :)

4. It's nice to know I wasn't the only impulse buy :)

I totally don't know what I'm going to do with him, but I just loved his look...soooo....onto body search, lolz

5. I spent my entire evening reading through the other thread, hunting for bodies, shopping for clothes, eyes and wigs (I have nothing for a doll this size). :) I am still not sure of what to do about the body but right now it's looking like a Spiritdoll Proud female body in NS. I did find a Mr. Rabbit on an Elegance body on Flickr and the other thread but it says it is in WS. So confused.

6. I've also put in an order for Mister Wolf. Waiting on confirmation.

I think Mister Wolf is a modified Mister Rabbit, and I think Red Riding Hood is a modified Alice, because they look very similar to me. I like the 'improvements' on both, though! :aheartbea

7. Well I'm going to be sticking my Mr Rabbit head on an AoD body....

8. I was looking at AoD as they are much more affordable but was unsure as to fit and resin match. Please let us know how it is and post pics when you are able. Thank you :)

9. Well I stuck the head quickly on one I have and the head fits on the neck ok, which is always useful LOL ( but didn't undress the doll completely as it's a right pain)...but yep, when the body arrives I will post pics for you.

10. I have ordered a Mr Worlf head as well, and they have just put up a picture of him on a SD17 body at the bottom of this thread! So handsome! :aheartbea

11. I need help knowing what u all type in the search bar for the body ? >< Because I cnn't seem to find anything ><
      & now I'm cracking my head as to wad to do w the red riding hood head. impulsive buy is dangerous.

12. i bought myself Mr. Wolf :3 he is perfect for one of my boys, fangs and point ears and all... :D the only trouble is i already have a Dollzone Edward incoming for him :/ i'll have to wait until they all arive to decide i think.

i also have a Spiritdoll (NS) proud body here if people want to see the Mr. Wolf head on that.... (when he finallly arives). i also have a DZ 65cm (norm yellow), dollmore adam (NS) and DM glamour model (NS) boys here as well i can test him on too. and finally a DZ 68cm body (norm pink) incoming too but i dont think he'll arive before Mr Wolf....

also anyone know what tone their NS is close too? i've already got a DZ norm pink incoming for this character.... so it' be brilliant if it didnt need much blushing to work.

13. I received an email when my head was shipped. I keep myself updated by checking their news here (news thread).

14. Has anyone -not- been invoiced, yet?

15. I just sent an e-mail for Mr. Wolf. I hope he's still available, since I missed out on Mr. Rabbit last time. Waiting for a confirmation.

16. Sigh, and I thought I'd sent an email this morning, but it got stuck in my outbox, dammit, we'll see if it goes through, I want a Mr. Wolf. :(

.hlp

17. Yay, I just paid for Mr Wolf, I will be getting him, I'm so extremely happy!!!

18. Thanks Wind_Barot, good to know! :)

And, wow, Mr. Wolf's already sold out. :o I almost can't believe it, but I can...?
      Grats to everyone who was able to get one! And for those who didn't, maybe you'll find one in the MP in the future ;)

19. Wow, Mr Wolf sold out fast... O_O I'm so glad I made in time!!!

I got confirmation email about received payment, but I asked if everything is alright after I sent payment :)

20. I ordered a Red Riding Hood and just got my email confirmation :) Somehow her little face got me ^^