1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ANother Secret - Little Red Riding Hood and Mr Wolf

Jun 16, 2011

1. Congrats to everyone that got a Mr. Wolf! I can't believe I just bought an SD head :) I swore I would never *need* a doll that big although Nephelin nearly got me...

Shelbelly, please do let us know how the Proud body goes. I asked Another Secret about it and they said it should be a good match.

Spiritdoll NS willbe match well.
      Spiritdoll 62/70cm body will match well, but not sure about the female body.

I think it should be fine as a female since the neck girth on the female Proud is the same as the male Elegance.

2. I did the same thing, and I got the confirmed payment email, too! So glad I jumped on this yesterday since he didn't last too long :)

I'm glad to hear about the Spirit Doll body because I'm really leaning towards putting one on layaway for this guy! I spent a good hour or so last night going through threads about resin matches with ANother Secret, and so far, Spirit is in the front running for what I would like in a body for Mr. Wolf!

3. oh awesome. its good and bad news for me XDD my boy will probably need blushing/colour matching, but oh well. i'll still nab some pics for people when he arives :)
      (i can say though that dollmore NS, Dollzone NSY (dollzone NSP i'll find out soon), Soom NS none of them match my spiritdoll boy. - oh i forgot to add before i have half a NS Soom boy (Epidos) i can compare with too - lol Mr Wolf centuar that'd be cute XD.)

4. When my head gets here (yeah, that doesn't sound creepy at all XD), I can compare with Soom 2010 & 2011 batches, Aria, Limhwa, Oasisdoll, and Fairyland...all natural skin, but I do have WS in Fairyland resin if anyone would be interested in that one :)

Also, the head will probably be arriving before my other doll I just ordered, but I'll be able to compared with Doll Chateau (same resin as Dollzone, I believe) and DIM resin in July/August!

5. I ordered the Red Riding Hood head and the Mr. Wolf head. Just got my confirmation email. I am getting both heads! Yay! I'm still kicking myself over missing out on Mr. Rabbit. I'm really looking forwards to receiving these.

6. Argh, well I missed the period, stupid email not getting sent yesterday morning. :( I shall have to subsist on arrival pics. :sweat

.hlp

7. Me too :horror: I can't believe how fast that was. I hope they will make him available again. I can't believe I finally decided to buy a male doll and he's sold out. :doh I was too busy dealing with Soom's shenanigans of changing the Rosette's to give 100% attention to buying him :| Damn it.

8. Phew~!

I'd seen an update in the Another Secret News thread saying that Mister Wolf had sold out, and that all notices had been sent (which means of course, they hadn't gotten either of my messages regarding my head, or hadn't seen 'em!) but luckily, I PMed them instead of e-mailed and I was given my head, anyway (they must've had a cancel or something! Lucky me!), so, I've got a Mister Wolf coming, too! I'll be paying my invoice tonight!

Yes! I'm also one who missed out on Mister Rabbit, but this guy suits me much better anyway. It's almost like they telepathically divined my needs -- pointy ears and fangs, that is!

9. I'd be interested in that Doll Chateau comparison in the summer. I was considering the girl body for my Little Red (BTW paid for her!!). It was the first one I thought of actually lol.

10. Ooooo...she'd probably look AMAZING on that body!

11. I'm thinking of Mister Wolf on the 70cm male body for a demon. Thooughts?

12. Maybe Spiritdoll proud body will mach the head well? It is 70 cm

I'm definitely aiming for Spiritdoll body... But I don't know witch one I will order elegance or proud body. I saw pictures of mister Rabbit on elegance body, all proportions looked very good, but I'm not sure if the head would look harmonious on bigger proud body.
      I whould like my wolf to look mature, I actually like the proud body much more than elegance... I guess we we'll have to wait for our heads get home :)

13. I'll bet the Doll Chateau body would look terrific with this head. Have you checked the neck proportions? I'll look into that later myself. I'll need a body for my head and I'm quite in love with the look of the new Doll Chateau dolls. I've got a DC Colin fullset on order. I could always add a blank girl body if the proportions are right.

14. The Doll Chateau site says the neck on the adult girl body is 7cm, I'm not sure what the size in on ANother Secret's heads'.

A measurement for thinking about proportions, Little Red's head is 24cm as compared to 20cm for the Doll Chateau heads.

15. I just broke down and ordered Little Red! ;3; Mine will be male however- he'd fit in perfectly with my KDoll Kian and if he matches Spirtidoll resin, I can get both their bodies from the same company. xD

But what's this I hear about Doll Chataeu being a possible match? Omg, Little Red would look awesome on one of those bodies!

16. I emailed Another Secret to ask them for the neck size of the Red Riding Hood head.

17. I ordered both heads too, I couldn't resist! I think Red Riding Hood will be a very cute boy >3< (I love her/his lips)

18. egura: That's something to consider, too! But I might be using the elegance body for another doll, so I'd like to see him on Proud.

Because the head is so odd looking, I was actually thinking about putting him on a Doll Chateau body, the male one. Spindly legs with such a strange face would make an awesome monster doll! Haha, I have such a one track mind!

Gothland: Oh, I'd love to see yours as a boy. You always have nice face-ups done. :)

19. Thanks a bunch Saraqel :)

I can't wait to see how all the Red turns out for everyone, especially the boy ones. I sticking with a girl though, especially if the Chateau body works with the head.

20. OOoooo...I like that idea for the Doll Chateau body, Splynterhayde! Sounds awesome :)