1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ANother Secret - Little Red Riding Hood and Mr Wolf

Jun 16, 2011

1. I'm thinking of making him a demon that way, but it's a toss up between the DC and Spiritdoll bodies. :I I hate decisions.

2. Ordered Red! OMG! My first doll from them! I love their heads but I never had such a strong idea for them before (well maybe Mr. Rabbit, but I'm not torn up over missing him anyway...)

But I paid and I can't wait!

And OMG! Resin match tips would be great! It's impossible to search Another Secret in the photo request thread...

3. Ditto!
      But ooh, it deifnitely is a toss-up between a DC or Spirtidoll body. I'm leaning more towards Spirtidoll solely because I really want my Red to be 60cm instead of 70cm (as are DC's current male bodies).
      But DC's bodies are so lanky and curvy! ;3;

Guess I must wait to see resin matches, though :sweat

4. It's hard to read the script on the photos that DC uses but I think it says their girls are 65 or 68cm tall with head.

5. Well I'm going for a Doll Chateau body too BUT I'm going to use the MSD girl body!!! I can't wait!

6. Wei Qian from Another Secret emailed me to say that the neck hole size for the Red Riding Hood head is ~9 - 9.5 cm.

By comparison, the girth of the SpiritDoll Elegance female body neck is 9.5 cm. The Doll Chateau SD female neck girth is 7 cm neck. A Limwha neck is 10 cm.

7. Here is my Mr Rabbit head on an AoD body. The head movement is good too( although the body or head would need blushing to match):
      [​IMG]
      with flash:
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      [​IMG]
      He looks fine all dressed up though I think:
      [​IMG]

8. Those doll Chateau necks are skinny! But that is what epoxy putty is for!

9. Dunno if I could live with the difference between neck sizes between Another Secret and DC.

I wish they were still selling the Dollstown15 girl body D: would have loved that one for this girl.

10. Mich, Thank you for photos!
      Well, I guess Mr. Rabbit's head is similar size as Mr. Wolf's. Rabbit was 22 and Wolf is 22,5 cm.
      Maybe someone could show us pics of mister Rabbit on Spiritdoll's proud body?
      ...Thought Mr. Wolf looks way better than Mr. Rabbit on Volks SD17. Unfortunately Volks does not sell this body separately and generally it is kinda of very limited thing... If I'm not mistaken...

11. I got my order in on time for a Mr Wolf head :) can't wait for him to arrive, I'll be customizing mine into Saix from Kingdom hearts eeeeee >w<

12. This one is on the Spiritdoll elegance body, not exactly what you asked for but the closest thing I could find.

Looking throught the ANother Secret database (which is very small so everyone should add to it one they get their doll) many people put their heads on SD10 bodies (both girls and boys).

13. Can you link the database? Another Secret is impossible to search.

14. Thanks for the search tip! :)

15. Gah, it's been about ten days so far? I'm already antsy >.<;

Though, I've been wondering...Mr. Wolf's teeth are detachable like Mr. Rabbit's according to them. Can anyone tell me how they are attached? Magnets or snap on or something totally different?

16. I just stuck mine in with a little white tac.

17. Most dolls with teeth that I know (Supia Roda off the top of my head) have you stick it in with whatever you use for the eyes.

18. That's so simple! Thanks for letting me know Mich & akikazu :)

19. In case you haven't seen it, ANother Secret has updated the News thread:

(ImportantNews2011/06/27)
      Hello everyone~
      Little Red Riding Hood's order is closed.
      We only have few head in stock this time. So nearly all heads need one month to produce. All the heads start producing now. We will announce the production process on thread/blog/website. If no accident, all the heads will be shipped by sequence around July 20th.
      Thank you very much!

Damn...I'm going to be in Australia that week so I'm going to miss my arrival :(