1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ANother Secret - Little Red Riding Hood and Mr Wolf

Jun 16, 2011

1. My Mr. Wolf arrived yesterday :) One more pic -- with hair on my Flickr

[​IMG]

2. Oh wow. He's gorgeous. *___*

3. Thanks!! I love his ears, and what a difference the molded fangs are to ones sculpted into the lips!

4. I just love this head so much. I hope to own one someday; will be a great addition to my family.

5. mojomaca, Congratulations!!! Your boy is gorgeous, I like his face-up :)

6. mojomaca, that is an incredible faceup. He really comes alive.

7. mojomaca your Mr. Wolf is awesome! you did a great face up, I love it!

8. Ah mojomaca...nicely done...and now my envy can end - my Mr Wolf has arrived...so looking forward to when I have time to work on him

9. Thank you all :) I can't wait to see some more Wolves up here!

10. My Mister Wolf came today. He's number 29. :)

11. Congrats! Can't wait for your owner pics! Please post some soon ~

12. Ha, thank you very much! I'm going to be trying him on a Doll Chateau body, soon! So I'll post pictures, then! :)

13. No more Red riding hoods arrived yet? :)

14. I emailed to ask about my Red Riding Hood and on 8/6/11 they replied:
      Dear.
      Your doll is arrange make-up, please wait for a few days.Thank you

--
      ANother Secret

I haven't heard anything since then.

Vicki J., Ohio

15. I asked the same thing on the fifth of August, and they said the exact same thing to me in response. As a result of everyone else getting their heads, I chose not to file a PayPal claim the following Monday...I truly hope I don't regret this decision. :|

.hlp

16. I am still waiting on my Mr. Wolf Head and my Red Riding Hood Head. I asked about the status on August 6th and got the same message as the others. I'm still not too worried about the delay. I did order faceups on both heads so I expect that's taking more time. I also ordered kind of late so I figure that I'm towards the end of the production order.

17. Hmm, in that case, I wonder which of us will have #30 for Red? ;)

.hlp

18. just wanted to pop past and post a picture of my Mr wolf. he now has his propper wig, and a body picked out (but cant buy till next year :/) but he can borrow others in the mean time.....

[​IMG]
      moe-hawk wig from spite and malice! :3 can even see his pointy ears too (not this shot obviously)

i also hope everyone else has gotten their lovely boys and girls!

19. Got my girl, she's #26. :) But figuring out a body for her is killing me, as I'm fairly confident she will bobble-head on Angell Studio's girl bodies. :(

.hlp