1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

ANother Secret - Little Red Riding Hood and Mr Wolf

Jun 16, 2011

1. My Red fit on both a Peaks Woods body and an Angel of Dream body.

2. How is the resin matching? I'll look up their measurements (and especially their neck sizes, LOL!), thanks! :D

.hlp

3. The Red Head was just slightly more cream colored than the Peaks Woods body or the Angel of Dream body. Both of the bodies I used were WS, a couple of years old and slightly yellowed. I posted pictures in the Gallery here:
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/s...er-Secret-Little-Red-Riding-Hood-and-Mr.-Wolf

IMO, the AoD body worked the best.

4. Another picture of my Little Red ^^
      He is a boy but I need to buy a body for him, Dollndoll ns body and Volks (new uv-cut resin) are a good match in my opinion.

[​IMG]

5. Gothland, she is wonderful.

I love my red riding hood

[​IMG]

6. Hey, all! :)

I have a Mr. Wolf head incoming (I'm astonished and delighted -- I missed out on his order period and never thought I'd have the chance to own him!), but I'm suddenly in need of an appropriately-proportioned body with a good resin match.

I read through some of the threads on hybridizing AS dolls, but does anyone have a Mr. Rabbit or Mr. Wolf on a Spiritdoll Proud V2 body (and, if so, did it require a neck modification?) or a Ringdoll RGMbody-01?

I would *love* to see some photos of Mr. Wolf/Mr. Rabbit shirtless on these bodies, if possible!

Thanks so much!

-- A :aheartbea

7. Ashbeet: i have a spirit-doll proud body, he is the old type two (before they updated the joints) his neck is larger than Mr wolfs. i've got a few shots here:

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6023/5939316412_2e59038fee_o.jpg showing the size.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6006/5939316522_1053404d02_o.jpg proportions.

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7051/6915139717_5815aee85c_o.jpg i actually have mine of a Souldoll Double old body (resin match is off though you cant tell in the pic), in my tastes he looks better on a 60cm body than a 70cm. especially as Spiritdoll prouds their so broad. in my opinion i'd recommend either a slim 70cm, or a 60cm body.

http://farm7.staticflickr.com/6021/5939316034_d7863983f1_o.jpg i've added the shot of him on a 68cm DZ body to show him on a slimer almost 70cm proportions, the angle of the head is terrible sorry...

i can do some new comparison shots if you would like? in SD boys i have: Soom super gem, Spiritdoll proud, dollzone 68cm and 65cm, souldoll double old, dollmore adam. i also have a delf boy here but he has the mechanism that i wont be able to remove.

8. Thanks so much, Shelbelly!!! That is really helpful -- I've had trouble picturing this head on a 60cm body because I tend to see him on SD17 or other, more "buff" bodies, but you're right, he looks excellent on a 60cm body once you've seen him without clothes.

The only 70cm bodies I have here to try are Dollshe (original) and Senior Delf, but I have two Luts boy bodies (I have a feeling the neck is going to look thin, though) and a HyperManiac boy body, so I'll have to see whether any of these suit him, or whether I need to go shopping :)

Thanks again!

:aheartbea

9. Ashebet: np, he may suit a buff 60cm body too, it just happed that the souldoll body came up, and it was simply perfect for his character! :D but as he has a reasonably small head i personally like him on the shorter body. his wig size is on the smaller end of 8-9 but his face is also slim. so he dosn't look too bad with the slightly bigger headed 70cm's etc. but he has a smaller head than most semi-stylized SD-SSD. :) i hope you'll post him when he arrives and let us know what body he picks! :D

10. I'll be sure to post pics, both of any bodies he tries, and of whatever he finally settles on :)

Here's hoping he fits the Senior Delf body, because that's the one I'm most okay with head-sharing. *fingers crossed*

<3!

11. I'm back with an update -- the Senior Delf body actually worked out really well! The scale is good, the neck size is almost perfect, and the resin match (on a 2008 body which has mellowed a little over the years -- it's not yellowed, but it's lost the slightly pink-white tinge that Luts' original release of "realskin" started out with) is excellent. I'd say that Lupin is a tiny bit darker than the body, but he also has a face-up which darkens his skintone a little bit.

He's still very much in progress (borrowed body, too-big wig, wearing the clothes that the body was wearing at the time I tried him on it), but I did get a giggle out of the "I Was A Teenage Skate-Punk Werewolf" vibe he's projecting ^____^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

(Two pics to show neck size/proportions -- you'll have to trust me on resin match, because I could NOT get my camera to cooperate in the extremely bright sun.)

The SOOM jointed hands are slightly pinker than Lupin's skintone, but not so much that it annoys me -- I can always do a bit of strategic blushing if I care about a perfect match.

Hope this is helpful for present and future Mr. Wolf owners!

-- A :kitty2