1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Doll At All

Apr 21, 2023

1. Volks SD17 André. For now, anyway. And Volks SD16 Lady Oscar in the blue coat.

Linda S.
      galatia9

2. I have a list of dolls I would love to buy ranked by how much I want them (which is influenced also by my collection and mood), but as for dolls I don’t know if I’ll ever be able to get, ranked in no particular order:

DomaDoll Cookie (this company has been defunct for some time now)

K-Doll Kasiel (a short run of these heads)

BlackBox Maates (BlackBox stopped posting on their Instagram in 2020 and their Weibo in December of 2022 and never released this doll

One of Baicheng’s/Banian City’s (白城), the sculptor of RingDoll Oleander, older, more stylized sculpts

3. If I were so lucky to be chosen for Volks' Dream FCS, I'd order a Sunlight/Tan SD17 Andre Grandier, to look more like he did in the anime! :love:eusa_pray

4. If I could dream of any doll, regardless of availability and price, I think it would be Volks Unoss, preferably in fullset, Aika or Seina. She is definitely out of my price range and hard to get in real life.

5. Sailor moon dollfie dream. I’ve wanted her since release but definitely given up at this point unless I can get her for a decent price.

Studio Naiko Moon, though mostly for the centaur body as I would love to get her Richard head to fit on it instead.

Chong Lin or Chi Ye from Yi Cen doll. I love both of these sculpts so much.

6. If price and patience were no object, I'd commission a custom made doll. Not sure what it would look like, but it would likely be a sharp departure from the sculpts we typically see. A plump doll perhaps, or one with scoliosis, visibly middle aged, or...

7. If money were no object? Yeah... I'd spring for that Volks Andre to go with my Lady Oscar. He's one of those sculpts where availability isn't the challenge so much as the insane aftermarket price. I could probably buy one today if I was willing to fork over something on the order of $2500 for him. Which I'm absolutely not. I mean, he's a seriously cool resin dude... But not THAT cool. :lol:

If it was sheer, omg-I-haven't-seen-one-of-those-for-sale-EVER! lack of availability that's being removed as an obstacle... I still want a Lati red-line Oracle M to go with my Temple Knight K. I've never seen one come up for sale. Not one, in the entire decade-plus span of time since they were released. I'm starting to doubt that anyone actually bought one. They're like resin unicorns...

8. I always wanted Nabarro Sumner so bad… I ve been looking for them for years and I never seen anyone selling them or it’s just I ve missed it, they are sold when I saw the post.

Other than that I wish to have fl65 Sylvia full set, she’s absolutely gorgeous, I wasn’t able to afford the price when they released her.

9. Ah man... I think it would be a toss between Crobidoll Red and Volks Suiseiseki but if you told me I could only have one, right now, no takebacks, I'd definitely lean towards Red. I feel like I've been looking for this boy forever now, forever regret not ordering him back when he was available, and he was so unpopular I've never seen owner photos of him, never mind seen one for sale.

10. I can't decide on a single doll!

11. Right now? One of the Dust of Dolls Rose dolls in Chocolat - the head, anyways. (Both Heln and Chae are cute, I'd be fine with either!) Hybrided onto a body with similar proportions in a matching color, but with, y'know, double joints. I have a soft spot for the Xaga Doll heart knees body, but alas, I don't think they do tan at all, and I don't remember hearing about them doing color matching! Dye exists, though, of course.

12. So I guess the dolly gods were listening in on me, because the day after I post this, this exact head showed up second-hand in the exact color I want, at an affordable price for me.

13. Yayyyy!!!! Someone was looking out for you!

14. I would love to have a fully articulated Alien Xenomorph Queen or Jungle Hunter Predator. It's basically fusing the statue world with BJD world. One can dream.

On the realistic side, I'd love to get a Popovy Little Owl one day.

15. Hmmmm… I had to think on this one… right now I’d probably say Soom Bix or Breccia

16. A Dollmore Lusion, for sure. The price is astronomical (big doll, duh) but DAMN I love the idea of bigger and bigger dolls. It's just super cool.

But damn one of those costs more than 1/2 a month's pay :(

17. Yeah I'd love to have space and money and time for a Dollmore Lusion Trinity. That'd be grand. I saw one at a Doll Con and she's glorious.

18. Mmmhhh, a popovy quetzal or tawny owl... a Spirit doll Dolce (hesitating for the mold), get back a Doom Bomi, ahhhhh so manyyyyy dollies...

19. For the doll I want most, it's availability that's stopping me. I want a Soom ID 72 Hyperon in Tawny or Bronze. Nothing special, no scars or elf ears or vampire teeth. Just a regular one. I have loved him since I got into the hobby, but I never had a character for him. I know exactly who he can be now. I have been watching the second-hand market for months now and haven't found one. I have seen a few in normal skin but that's not what i am looking for. Hopefully one will pop up soon. Or Soom will release him again. Either or. He is the one I am always looking at owner pics of. I just love his face so much. So stern but not in an angry way. He is just perfect.

20. I'd have to say 5th Motif Venitu, and a couple of the Limwha dolls-Mano and Luna. Also a Volks SD girl-I think Crystal is pretty and an Alain to go with her. I have to add Youpla Shuri to this list, in caramel or dark skin. She is absolutely stunning!

#40 Isabeau, May 8, 2023
      Last edited: Oct 5, 2023