1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Any dolls you LOVE but don't see yourself ever buying?

Jul 16, 2020

1. I love centaur/monster dolls but I absolutely do not have the room for them and feel like if I buy even one I’ll start spiraling and buying them all lol. I also don’t want to even begin to think about having to restring one...

2. Dollmore Trinity and Lusian. There is an Alice in Wonderland lusion that I love. But they are soooo big!

3. For my it can be the super dollfie belldandy, Josephine March and SDGr tae. And I don't found her under 2800 usd. The price dissuades me from any purchase...

4. I really like peakswoods doll, but it's just too expensive. :doh:doh

5. I have been eyeing the luts senior delf Niya, but she’s 60cm tall with the body, but... I own a smart doll she’s also 60cm tall, and a tiny myou Gina that’s 27cm tall. I’ve been holding myself back because I’ve told myself that I’m not really a fan of the bigger 1/3 scale dolls and that I wouldn’t be buying one again. My 1/3 smart doll gets less playtime than my myou because of her size, but I still love my smart doll. She’s gorgeous and still fun to dress. I have recently seen some wonderful pictures of the luts dolls and I love their style and look:love. If I end up buying her I take back what I said :whee:. I’m known for changing my mind a lot...

6. I don’t think I would get any high fashion dolls like Popovy. I think they are lovely works of art and I admire the work the sisters put into them, but they’re just too expensive.

I also don’t I’ll get any dolls above 1/4 scale. There are many lovely sculpts in the 1/3 scale, but they are too big and I don’t have the space for any of them.

7. I have many! Anything from Soom is a nope. I love seeing other peeps' Soom boys, especially the more mature Idealians. I tried owning one once and it was a disaster, he looked just weird with my style of customizing dolls. I think he spent a month here and was already ready to be sold forward. I also like Natalia Loseva dolls, perhaps most of all the female sculpts, and maybe I'd have one if they were SD sized, but I do not collect MSD. Also child dolls are adorable, but not my thing. And any kind of fantasy/animal sculpts.

I collect only one story and one size. That sets certain limitations, so I have learnt pretty well to tell apart the "looks nice" dolls and "would like to own" dolls. I also had to own and sell a few "not for me" dolls to realize they are not my thing.

8. I'd say mature minis. Like Iplehouse FID or Souldolls Vito line. I love shorter SDs and I love my MSDs but I don't really have a place for inbetween dolls. A lot of my SDs I pose a lot to help me with drawing and so if I was going to spend the money, I'd prefer to get something that I can pose with my other SDs.
      Also every doll by the popovy sisters, I'm so in love with them but I just don't know what I'd do with one if I got it. That might change one day but for now, I'm just going to admire them from afar.

9. I have this with GoD Ho Chily, I really like her, but know she would just sit somewhere and I woudln't do anything with her. Which makes it for me unnecessary to buy her. :/ But I love her Face up.

10. Loong Soul's new Black Dragon is awesome, but SDs are too big for me. I've only recently gotten MSD sized dolls, and they seem big to me.