1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Any news on Unoa Quluts 2nd? (pics)

Apr 15, 2006

1. hey that's true! everyone's been wanting someone for him.

2. I don't like big breath and face... but i wait picture's owner to judge this doll !

3. I like. Not as much as I like Lusis and Sist. I am thinking of them more as if they were anime figure-like dolls rather than the BJDs they are.
      Nice tho, nonetheless, however, different.
      I'm quite interested in them now.

I might consider one, in the future, if the joints are worked out and all.
      -Jenn

4. Personally, I hope that he sells all four if these are new dolls. At that point, maybe Unoas won't be so expensive/hard to get. I've been dying for a Sist for about two years now...I never have enough money by the time the preorders come up though...

5. Somehow I doubt Unoa's will ever go down in price unless Araki opens an online shop like Luts or Narindolls. IMO That's the only way you could stop people fom selling Unoa's for 1000+ US$ 'cause no one will pay that much if they can just order it from a site for 500 US$.

6. Yeah, I agree that they look nice but not as cute as Sist and Lusis.

It's cool to see some closeups of the face and joints. Though I still think Milk and Coco are the same mold but with different skincolour.

7. Maybe this is the start? XD

*le sigh* one can still dream, can't they? :D

8. If you can read Japanese please check his diary, there is a pic of a 2.0 and something about August

9. I'm glad I broke down and bought a lusis kit on YJ. I don't much like these at all, way to old looking for me. I am hoping to get a sist in the next preorder so I hope they aren't replaced :(

10. I hope that happens! Then I wouldn't have to wait for a whole year to get my Lusis. I really hope they don't stop selling Unoa's... :(

11. Thanks to the link, i still love them, ^^
      i think with another make-up they could be very beautiful, in fact the basic make-up of the U-noa Sist and Lusis by Araki is not really great, and the girls didn't look cute, at least for me.

12. They look too old to me as well, and more fashion doll like. I don't care for either one. I need to break down, get registered with Crescent (why does this seem so hard to me? *_* ) and buy a Lusis kit from YJ. I really want a Lusis badly!

13. I want a Lusis too....
      I don't know if I like these ones as much, they might grow on me tho...
      They are a bit too much like Rie for my liking I think.

14. the more i see these two girls, the more i like them. i wish they were 60cm. they seem like a cross between unoa and araki's figure kits. they look like super models. i'd love to see a picture of the leg joints without the underwear on, so we could see what they really look like.

15. I really love the look of these girls, I hope he makes more mature boys to go with them :D

16. I think they are pretty, but the thing I love about the sist and lusis is houw amazingly poseable they are, these look a little more Barbie like to me.

17. Are people still selling Unoa's for that much on the second hand market? Wow, I had no idea. I usually just check Y!J and right now the average price of an unoa kit seems to be between 50000 - 60000 yen. Even with the shopping service fees and shipping I don't think that would break a thousand buck US $. More than preorder certainly, but the price of a second-hand unoa has dropped considerably compared to what it used to be.

18. Yeah, they look more like Barbie to me, too. And their faces seem very emotionless to me.

Ugh. I really sincerely hope they don't discontinue Sist and Lusis, I've always loved Sist and was hoping to save for her after my MnFs (is planning waaay to far ahead^^U). But it sounds as though they are replacements, especially because they're called Unoa quluts 2.0, whereas the other molds, Unoss and Unoa Lights are named differently.

19. It's all because the demand has gone up quite a lot.