1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Any one have tinies and large dolls too?

Jul 14, 2008

1. Any excuse to use this picture:

[​IMG]

I have three tinies so far and one 60cm guy.
      Even a YoSD looks like a GIANT to a Puki!

[​IMG]

2. I started with SD sizes, I love big boys.....

but Tinies are so cute.

So now I have 3 yo and one puki

3. I've got four SD13 sized boys at home and one little Yo-SD. :whee:
      The size difference is SO adorable. I initially started out convinced that I would only ever want larger dolls, but I got bitten by the tiny-bug. ^^;
      -V

4. I've got a Bobobie tiny Elfkin ordered, and a CP Harang in the mail :D So I guess technically I don't have any in hand, but they're essentially mine and soon will BE in hand!

5. [​IMG]

My crew, Luke (62cm), Windy (43cm), Biwan (14cm, I think) and Mildred (35 cm). The statue of St. Frances Xavier is not generally included, but the Droids usually are hanging around in the background somewhere.

6. I have a puki right now and I'm planning a mecha angel for a long time away.
      I'm gonna have some of all sizes.

7. [​IMG]

I told myself I will only have two.

8. Well...I also have all sizes....But truthfull, I have many more tinies that the SDs.....Ionly have 3 SDs...and 5 MSDs.....I own over 78 BJDs...so you can figure out where the lions share falls....

9. It's interesting how many people have such a good mix of sizes. I started with Sd size, sold them all and went to 43cm, then bought another big guy and a squillion tinys. (not really) The tiny definitely outnumber everyone. The smallest ones are the Pukis & DD-Anne's Near, but I also have a flock of Moona & Bracken's and a lonely Little Fee. Here's my Unoa, Gwen, with Secretdoll Binu, Sarah. [​IMG]*click little for big*

10. I currently have 5 BJDs in total, but am finding size wise I like tinies ~ 11cm and larger dolls ~ 68cm+ best. And while I do love my Minis, they would be the first to go if I had to sell any of my bjds... Besides tinies look so cute with large dolls:

[​IMG]
      11cm Orient Doll SO, 70cm Resin Soul Long

11. My resin family covers the spectrum from palm-sized to a serious armful & from 11.2 to 63 cm I love'm all to bits.

I took this picture not long after my first puki arrived and he's sitting in one of my Elfdoll girls' shoes (because the size difference seriously cracked me up) :)

[​IMG]

12. I love that photo Pira! This is a wonderful thread. So many diverse dolls.

13. I have mostly SD size and a couple of tinies - but the tinies are the children of the larger dolls, I would not collect them otheriwse:
      [​IMG]
      They are way too hard to sew for!

14. Isn't it just something to give you a true perspective of the difference in size? :lol:

Seriously though, this is a wonderful thread. I'd been thinking that I was strange because people seem to be divided into big, medium or small and I couldn't limit myself to just one size since. It's so nice to see so many others who are resin generalists!

I love seeing all these mixed bunch photos. I need to take a family portrait at some point too.

15. I still can't believe how tiny the pukis are; that photo is excellent, Pira!

Eppieblack, your photo cracks me up, with Saint Francis and the droids hanging out on the edge of the frame.

16. Of my 21 dolls, 1 is an SD size, 8 are MSD size, 1 is Yo-sd size, 2 are 15cm tinies, and 9 are Pukis. So yeah, I have a variety ;)

17. I have four tinies and one SD. My SD was the first one I bought.

So yeah, I have both. I don't have any in-between sizes either. Heh.

18. I have two MSD girls and three lati yellow elf babies. I only like tiny's as fantasy elves they have there own strange little world rather like Duweldenvarden from the eragon series by Christopher paolini. My MSD girls are Dollstown seola and elfdoll Yumi. I did have a SD but she was too big and she was rehomed sadly.

19. I started with large ..caus there wernt any tiny LOL
      Then sold them all to get tiny

I do have 2 SD , and MSD , but to be honest they model my wigs ...
      I do have a thing for these 3
      Seola , Narea and Unoa being my favorite ...I prefere the smaller MSD`s
      but bring on the tinys any day

20. I currently have Lati Green, but am torn between all the sizes for my next doll.
      Im unsure about going for 60cm plus mainly because of where to put them but I love love love Noella. Although I am also partial to the Lati Yellows, I just dont really feel big dolls are for me, but I do love their fave sculpts. :(

Zoe