1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone have BJD related tattoos?

Feb 12, 2007

1. omg, that's one my gf's favourite artists; great tatt! :D

2. I won't get a tattoo til I'm in my early twenties, because i want it to actually be something I wont hate, but my next doll is going to have tattoos.

3. I never thought about it, but it sounds like a great idea. I wouldn't get a specific doll, I love too many. I think I would design a stylized doll tat. Ok,that's on my list now!

4. Wow this never even crossed my mind. But if it's your passion then what the hey it's your statement. I think it's cool when someone gets something that wasn't on the wall or in the book. My brother always colabs when he gets one and that makes it special. I'm too chicken to get one myself.

5. The one I wouldn't mind getting done one day is what someone else already said: the ball-jointed sockets <3 I think that would be awesome!

6. Lol its funny that (Sorry didnt want to quote the entire thing) that person says it is lesspainful than a kitty cat, I said the exact same thing to my tattoo artist when I got my frist tattoo. My exact words were "This doesnt hurt, my cat hurts worse than this"

7. Just ask yourself this: If I gained the ability to see in the dark and woke up in the middle of the night, what would I find the least terrifying?

Haha! Nothing against BJD tattoos but you have a pair of eyes staring at you it can be creepy. *_*

8. I've planned a tattoo of my first doll to be a half sleeve on my left arm. Now all I need is the money. XD

In total I'd like to have a whole sleeve with all of my dolls' faces in it but my first doll would be a full body... yeah.... just need money. XD

9. I already have a great big tattoo of Jack and Sally, and she's a doll too! :)

But apart from that I have been thinking about a BJD tattoo for about a year now, just need to figure out what exactly. I was thinking of something simple like the Elfdoll logo, or having this picture converted into a BJD:

[​IMG]

10. Whoah! I completely forgot about that logo :XD: I was trying to think "how does one get a DOD tattoo if they don't have a nifty logo of sorts?" Hmmm...I wouldn't mind getting that on my hip or back :) Even if I did get bored of the hobby, it's still a pretty design.

If I were to get a BJD-related tattoo, it would only be of a company logo P: I like how more detailed tattoos (a tattoo of a doll itself) look, but I would never get one myself. Too much ink for me ^^;

11. This may not really be related, but, when I finally get my E-an, I plan on giving her tatoos that I would want in real life, but am too old fashioned to go through with.

It will be, how you say, AWESOME.

12. I plan on getting the same tattoo as some of my doll characters have, does that count? XD

13. never thought of ever getting a BJD tattoo. and I wouldnt know what to gte..Eric doesnt have an tattos on him I could get a matching one with..and I dont exactly wanna get Eric plasterd on my somewhere..hahahaha..XD....

14. Chopsticks - Dude. I just imagined you with a full sleeve of BJD tattoos. :shudder And remember, nobody needs a tramp stamp lol Oh wait, I don't think you were there for that. Never mind.

I think getting a tattoo of a specific doll would be a BAD idea. People change thier dolls alot over time, sometimes to the point where nothing remains of the original. It's be weird having a tattoo of a doll that wasn't really yours. Also, what if you sold the doll? Alot of people might not think they ever would, but who knows? Maybe you need money for surgery or something else important. Maybe it'd be nice to have a memory of the doll, but what happens if you meet the new owner at some point. "Dude, why is my doll's face tattooed on your arm?" Doubtable, yes, but anything could happen.

15. Oh...please post pics of your tatts!!:)

16. I was wondering, if any of you have a tattoo with your doll? I think that iI saw something like this long time ago, but can't find anything releted now. I'm thinking about doing my self a tattoo with one of my dolls :)

17. I've often thought about getting a tattoo of a chibi verson of Pen on my wrist.

18. to true

i have wanted a tattoo all my life and was just about to get one when my step dad showed me his most recent its all flaky and cracked and scar ish. the guy was pist when he went in and pushed 2 hard (and my step dads blood was to thin they should have stopped anyways but the guy kept going. and he was a professional who had done many fantastic tattoos in the family =/ now im having second thoughts

but if i did get a tatto it would either be something tim burton or a bjd (joints included!)

19. i'm planning on getting the Volks Super Dollfie pin tattooed on the back of my neck. i've been trying to think of something really geeky to tattoo on myself, and thats what poped into my head lol :) i may tweek it alittle tho. since it only says "Dollfie" i may change it to "Super Dollfie"