1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone have Domuyu Potpourri? ......

Jan 2, 2007

1. Domuya tinies are around the same size as Yo-SD's, and Bambi Crony dolls are Yo-sized but slightly slimmer, and my BC girls can wear Ann Estelle-sized clothing, FWIW -- it's a perfect fit!

-- Andi :)

2. She is just lovely. Did she come with those green eyes? I think she is the first Potpourri I have seen with green eyes. What is the coloring around her eyes? It's amazing how different these dolls look with different face ups and wigs!

3. Here's a pic of my Potpourri. She's an amazing little doll with a ton of personality and attitude.

[​IMG]

4. Yes, those are the eyes she came with..the coloring around her eyes is mainly pink..It was a special faceup that DDE ordered for her.

5. *ba-bump*
      I'm 95% certain about getting one of these darling girls for myself. Any new pictures to push me over the edge?

6. Are they any Tan Potpourri?

Geri

7. I'm bumping this poor thread again. Come on Potpourri keepers, share the love.

8. I know someone in my local group just got a pretty Potpourri girl, but not sure if she's posted a gallery thread yet. :)

9. Moved to action I hunted down the photo she posted in your meet-up thread. That doll is adoreable! I'll keep on the lookout for more pics.

10. LOL! Glad I could help, however slightly. :)

11. When you mentioned she can wear Yo size clothing, is that Yo-SD? I'm not familiar with the names of all the dolls. I'm considering Potpourri but I want to be sure I can dress her without getting a loan.

12. From what I have read, Domuya 30 can share most YO-SD clothes and some Bambicrony, along with those non-BJD brands that happen to fall into those measures. I've been amassing Ann Estelle goodies as well, in the hopes my research is correct. If I'm wrong, please correct me now before I feather the nest any further!

(Oh, yes...I still lay responsability for my recent Petite Fever at your Sunshine's dainty feet. She is too cute by half.)

13. Here is a picture of my Sage in one of the Leeann outfits from Denis Bastien. the fit is great, even the cute little boots fit great!
      [​IMG]

14. I have the normal skin and the snow skin! both are gorgeous! if I could post pics I would! same doll but both so different!

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are a couple pics of my Potpourri. Her name is Zayne. She's the second bjd I got, right after my OD So Ye. I now have a white skinned twin on order for her!

16. Did Zayne come with the Domuya face-up???? She is very pretty!

17. Thank you Nancy! I like her a lot. She actually came from Denver Doll Emporium and I think they had some special face ups done, although I'm not sure where they were done.
      :0)

18. I like her so much I bought one from DDE, and BO, and the special elf pot. from dolls and friends. I am always looking for happy faces, and I have them now. conwell

19. I like happy dolls too. :0) I can't wait to see the white skin girl I've got coming, although she's coming without face up... gonna give that a try myself. :0)