1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know Company that offer double joined MSD body?

Dec 27, 2007

1. Perhaps it might be worth seeing if it's possible to mod a DoC double jointed body then - they're boy bodies, but if you could mod them for a girl then at least you'd have the joints :) They have double jointed elbows and thighs, but are ONLY boy versions >_<
      Hm.. as for sending your doll out, if you choose a well-known modder with a good reputation here, you should be ok. I'll go do some research and come back ^_^

2. Ehryn But DoC Skin tone are sort of white right? I don't think it will match with LUTS old resin

3. The DoC skin tone is 'pink' but it just looks white compared to Delf/MNF normal skin. A bit creamier next to real skin but would match either. I have a comparison shot but it's a bit ridiculous. If you need one i can go fetch it.

How old is your Ani?

The only company apart from those already mentioned, that has a double jointed body would be bobobie ^^" The boys and girls come double jointed and there are a choice between mature and less mature bodies for girls. They also have a three piece torso. The only thing is, personally i would recommend getting some S hooks into their hands and feet for easier restringing, they pose lovely but can be a bit loose so with S hooks they pose and can hold the pose better.

As for the resin match... The resin is about 2 shades lighter than August2007 Delf resin/minifee. I think i may have a comparison with the real skin kid delf too. But i'll have to take a look later today. Sorry if it isn't helpful...

4. yukihotaruWow Thank you so much.. that's some very helpful info. MY ANI is the older version. I bought it in March 2006. Do you think SoulDoll Resin would match her?

5. The DoC Petsha mature girl's body is double jointed, but I have a mini fee head on a DoC double jointed body right now and you'd have to do some blushing to get the body to match a normal skin Delf, since the CP head is much darker and 'fleshier' in tone.

[Mine is very heavily blushed. If my doll constantly wore a scarf you might not notice the difference, but it would be very obvious right at the neck.]

6. Hmm, i'll have a look to see if i have any comparison photos between the real skin, DoC and bobobie for you ^^" At least it may help if you consider it next to your Bory.

Sadly, I'm really sorry i'm not very sure if SoulDoll resin would match her. (I haven't seen a souldoll in real life yet ^^") i have heard some souldolls can match the newer batch CP Normal skin resin but it is rarer than the older CP resin. I'll have a check around (I know i bookmarked that thread somewhere) and i'll let you know ^^

DeadLegato: I know how heavy blushed that would need to be ^^ first time i saw a CP next to a DoC i thought they were very orange...

Actually that reminds me... In our doll group we do have a doll that is from 2006 and NS CP... I'll go and dig out photos to see what the match is like ;)

7. yukihotaru O_O Thank you SO MUCH! I'll wait and see before i decide on anything

8. I have an ANI in normal skin (I bought her head before real skin too) in a Souldoll girl body. The resin matches perfectly. ^^
      The only thing is that she's not double jointed, so I'm afraid she'll not pose as well as the picture you posted. ^^" I didn't try posing her yet because her strings are new, so sometimes she kicks the person that's trying to pose her. XD I guess poseability gets better after the strings loose a little, and peeling is a great option sometimes. (My Volks boy has peeling).
      I can take some pictures of my girl in diferent poses if you want.
      I hope that helps. ^^

9. Angel of Dreams minis are double jointed and just beautiful posers. I don't know about the skin match though. My older Ani, Shimmer, is much creamier than the pinkish AoD normal. I don't know how much of that is just his age, though. It's at least something else to look at!

10. Abel Oooo... That's cool. I actually saw one of the seller sell the souldoll body.. But it's not double jointed..
      I saw this on souldoll and liking it. But i don't know how the resin would match up
      http://www.souldoll.com/goods/images/20070824050842cont2.jpg

And some pictures would be great since i'm a visual person.. and i don't know much about different doll resin colors.. XD

Baakay Yeah.. i just look at it. They do pose very nicely, but their resin is pretty light. i don't think it will match with my old skin ANI.. THank you for the suggestion though. ^^

11. I guess that body has very high poseability, and I think it's cute! ^^
      It wasn't avaliable when I bought mine, because if it were I'd certainly buy it. XD

Here are some pics of my girl:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, Souldoll resin matches perfectly with Luts Normal skin. ^^
      I think it's a great alternative for your girl. :)

12. Abel oooooooooooo.. your girl is so cute! Is this one of the old body?? or the new one? Because i'm keeping my eye on the new Double joined body one. which i'm wondering if their resin would be lighter like how LUTS changed their

13. Thank you so much! ^^~
      The body is relatively new ^^~ It is 3 months old, I guess. o.o
      I really don't think Souldoll would chage resin color without notice. :)
      So I really think the resin color continues the same. XD

14. I don't have any new info to add, but thanks very much for posting all this information. I have a normal skin jeong head, but no body, and have been looking for quite a while for a match. Good luck with getting a new body aibakaneko!

15. Abelhmmm ok.. Since one of my friend told me Souldoll might be doing something like LUTs. which is getting rid of all their old bodies.. and change everything to double jointed.. that's why there size might be different too.
      Zankokuthank you dear.. Oooo You play RO too? hahahha

16. Oh, I see o.o
      In the Brazilian forum we have a list of matching resins... I went there to take a look and here it is:

Luts Natural Skin

- Souldoll (new NS)
      - Bobobie NS
      - Feeple NS
      - Dollzone NS
      - Dollkot NS

As you can see I guess that Souldoll already changed the skin color a while ago, so I think the new skin is the one that matches. ^^
      I hope it helps. o.o There are also the other stores that the resin matches. :3

17. Wait, I'm kind of confused now. Which of souldolls body's matches to Luts normal skin? ?_?

aibakaneko: Yes, I play RO sometimes. :3~ Not very often anymore though, since most of my friends quit playing it. D':

18. Abelooooo.. that's very hepful!
      as for souldoll NEw NS.. are you talking about this one?
      [​IMG]
      if you are. is it any different from this one in resin color?
      http://www.souldoll.com/goods/images/20070824050842cont2.jpg

Zankoku Oooooo.. me and my friends play on private server. hahaha.. You should join us! XD

19. aibakaneko, "Hello?

We can send the double body of Soulkids girl if you don't mind.
      When you order the Soulkids girl body in Soul-parts category, please write to wanting body type on memo box.

Contact us if you have any question.
      Thank you.:)"
      As you can see, you can order the new, double-jointed body from Souldoll. Thats cool. ;)

20. Kermit OMG! that's AweSOME! XD thanks

Do you know if the body come Assemble.. or do i have to assemble them myself..