1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know Company that offer double joined MSD body?

Dec 27, 2007

1. aibakaneko, I'm pretty sure they send the body assembled. ;)

2. Miryu body is the one my girl is using. ^^
      But I don't think souldoll has more than one type of normal skin... and also Miribyeol body is newer than Miryu's, so I guess the resin color is the same.

3. Kermit oooo.. hopefully.
      Abelomg.. good to know! thank you so much!

4. oh dear i forgot about this thread T_T

I hope you've found what you need aibankaneko? If needed i've found the pictures but thought you've already found the match you want. If anything i can still send you the photo if it provides any type of help.

5. Sorry to hijack your thread again aibakaneko... ^^;;;

Some of the companies (bobobie and Souldoll, I think) list the neck circumference as being 7cm, but on Luts website it lists the neck circumference for other girl dolls as being 7.9cm. That seems like a pretty big difference to me... will it make a difference with the doll? Such as, will the head be floppy or something, with a neck that's much smaller?

6. yukihotaru I've decided 90% on souldoll, but it wouldn't hurt to see others. thank you for your help~

Zankoku No problem. the more the better.. as a matter of fact. Your question is very good.. XD i never thought of that...

7. I'm glad that you don't mind. I know sometimes it annoys the original poster when someone else starts asking questions in their thread. ^^;;

Well, I'm thinking I might get a dolkot body, as they seem to be the most pose-able plus the neck circumference is 7.5cm, which is much closer to Luts. I'd still like to know how much of an effect the neck width would have though. :3

8. *Gasp* her face is beautiful! (sorry I had a spaz moment)

Another great way to compare skin tones is to take your girl to a meet up or convention. Other than that I can't really help, sorry! :(

9. lol. It'd been a while.. but i'm still looking for more potential double jointed body?

10. Re neck size - you can never tell where they measured it. I imagine most companies measure at the bottom or middle of the neck (sort of a collar size) so it only gives a rough guide to whether a head will fit.

Carolyn

11. hm... souldoll is still my top list.. but this message concern me

Hello?

Sorry, but we may can not sell only the double body.
      Head that can connect to double body is Linn, Apple in addition to Miribyeol.
      Contact us if you have any question.
      Thank you.:)

12. Sorry to butt in...is Ani a NS or a real skin? You say souldoll matches Ani but if Ani is real skin does this mean that Souldoll skin wont match NS?

Thanks

13. NO. I have the Older Skin version of ANI not the new one. XD yeah..the new one is smaller with the face i think. i noticed how small Shinichi's face is compare to Sachikou.

14. So an SD NS is likely to match with the Souldoll double jointed body?

15. I don't know. I saw a picture of an ANI on a Soul-kid body.. the older one. matched pretty well. that's why i'm gonna risk it.. and probably buy the double jointed body

16. Thank you everyone~ I"ve decided to order soulkid body. XD I already placed order.. still waiting for confirmation though. ^^

17. Were you able to buy a double jointed Soul Kid body? It seemed earlier like they might not have such a thing?

18. Yeah actually. They told me just put it in the extra box. where you can type anything you want.. Just put you want a double jointed body. XD So that's what i did.. They already confirmed my payment. I shall wait and see if the skin tone match. I'll take pictures to compare too. In case anyone else is considering this as well

19. I can't wait to see some pictures~. I'm still trying to decide between Souldoll and Dolkot. *dead* Unforunately, I'm not too sure on how well the Dolkot resin will match. ><

20. Ahhh.. we need someone to compare that. XD I'll definefly post some pictures. ^^