1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone know Company that offer double joined MSD body?

Dec 27, 2007

1. It's Here!!!!
      TT_TT .. The resin doesn't match!.. soulkid is more pinkish while luts is more tanish.. espcially the older ANI
      [​IMG]

Here's the head on the body..Srry for the nudity
      [​IMG]

here's the resin compare with the new LUTS Real skin.
      KDF BORY's hand. lol
      [​IMG]

under bright light.. sort of'
      [​IMG]

She looks okay when doing photoshoot indoors though.. doesn't show much. i don't know how it would be in daytime and outdoor. I tried to make the body a bit more tan by blushing yellowish gold pastel on the neck and shoulder.. and it seems to help just a bit
      [​IMG]

2. the new normal skin is peachier and would probably match better

old kid delf heads were never produced in this type though. they are sort of paler. hence why my jeong doesnt match my december mini fee body perfect, even though i got jeong in december too. your ani looks exactly like my somi's colour. is she yellowed a little?

i think it could be disguised good with blushing on the head

3. now i am looking your girl seems to have gold/yellowy blushing. i think if you clean the head and use a pink tone it'll match better. or even sand it or do something to remove yellowing. that is the only thing i can think why abel's match but yours doesnt

4. yeah.. i'm waiting for my glossy thing to come.. so i can redo her faceup.. and probably make it a bit whiter. XD and pinker..

But so far.. i blushed the body.. works out ok in photoshoot indoor.. imma try outdoor tomorow.. XD
      [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. i think it looks really good ^^ i love the soulkid body. always wondered if i could hybrid it. whats your opinion of the proprtions etc overall?

6. Well! I LOVE the posing ability on it! but the ankle on the doll is a bit tiny. She looks like a shred chicken if i don't becareful with the angle. XD But other than that.. the Body is cool! the posing is awesome!

7. I'm curious, did you get a chance to re-do her faceup, and does it match better now?

8. i did redo her face-up to match it. it's still a bit strange. But it match a it better now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

more from photostories
      http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207892

I"ll probably try to redo it again after i'm done with school. I don't like how strange she looks. doesn't satisfy me as much

9. Wow, it looks really great in the photos! I'm kind of sad, it looks like Souldoll doesn't have the less mature bodies anymore? It'll look weird if my girl has such a mature body but my boy doesn't. xD

10. hahaha.. how old are they? My ANI is 18 while Shin's 17. Hahha.. her body's alright for her age

11. They're both only 10, so it won't look right. xD~ Even with sanding I think it would look weird. I'm still a little indecisive about either Dolkot or Souldoll though, since I've heard some bad things about Dolkot.

12. I asked Souldoll about the less mature body and they said I can't get the old one anymore, but that they plan to release a new one in the future! So I hope that it's pretty soon. ><

btw that's a really cute photo. :3

13. hahha.. they're making new one?? Lol. O well. i won't be getting any more body anyways. the thing i don't like about Old ANI is their head cap.. it's like... SO FRUSTRATION to put on... but.. once it's on.. Muhhahahah.. it shall never fall off.

And thanks. XD glad you like it.

14. SoulDoll should really try release a mature mini boy with those double joints... I mean, seriously!!! T______________T It's been so long and they're still releasing mature girls... I wish they would release mature boys too...

15. Dollmore just released a new Fashion BJD 16" doll called MISIA.

Statement from DOLLMORE SITE:

She can wear the outfits easily to have a magnet joint on the wrist
      and her arms with the twofold joint structure can make various poses.

http://www.dollmore.net/shop/step1.php?number=5313

16. Dunno if anyone has mentioned this, but I was just looking at the Angell-Studio english site and their MSD's are double jointed if I remember correctly. -poor short term memory-- But I dunno how it compares to Luts. : D;;

17. HAHHHAA.. OMG! They look so WRONG! But FUNNY!

18. those photos were taken on the doll meet ,and the girls want to try how good he is at posing,so they just play him like that = =