1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

anyone know when dollstown hue will come out?

Jun 16, 2006

1. Holy crap, he is incredible. This is by far the most beautiful and realistic looking doll I've ever seen... and his expression is perfectly haunting.

I only wish he was just a bit smaller. Then I could make him Karl's new, more mature shell.

2. You know, to be honest - that adorable Estella boy was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw Hue!!!:3nodding:

And the second thing was, since I already have a lovely Estella here: Wouldn't it be great if another headmold was to follow Hue upon that delicious body???:D

I know there was talk of a second boy head created by An Jong Hak simultaneously, but he said something about only one of them being reproduced for the body...

3. Aww, really? I was waiting out in hopes the 2nd head might have a closed mouth, cause I'm not a huge fan of Hue's teeth. Surely the 2nd boy head would be for the body as well...it would be weird if it wasn't...*_*

4. Hmmm...yeah, the mouth isn't really my thing....it looks like he may start drooling a bit. :o Plus his ankles are shaped kinda big...like the transition from his leg to his foot is off...but I do like the body! Dang though, I wish his mouth was closed....:doh

5. The face sculpt looks like Estella, doesn't it? Looks like a younger than age 15 face...but that could just be the lighting or the face-up. I'm always amazed by how much the age on the Dollstown dolls can be changed with face-up, I have a very mature-looking Bandi.

6. St. James said the same thing to me about the drooling!XP He does have that one especially vacant looking picture, I think it's too much Vicodin.

The ankles don't bother me as long as they provide enough support for those meaty looking legs. Most of my boys wear boots, Kyuuya has to wear tight lace-ups or his ankles fall out from under him.

I'm not sure about the mouth either, that's where I get the eery fish look from. Could we ask about this second head and if it will be a closed mouth?

7. Haha, I've asked too many questions lately on the board, but if someone else asked if there will be a closed-mouth boy head that would be awesome.

8. Christy. Blashpemy. Blashphemer. :oooooo

9. I just paid for my 15BoyBody... YAY! So excited. :)

10. oh yay! there is a flashing icon thingy saying the second head will be shown tomorrow! :D

11. LOL!! Vicodin! Yep yep!! *_*

Really though, I'll reserve judgement for true until I start seeing owner's pix, but I think I'll pass on him....however I KNOW his poseability is probaby awesome, knowing Dollstown...

So....did I appease you little bit of the blasphemy, Splynterhayde? Sorry dahling, but the mouth....just not sure...are you getting him??

Can't wait to see pix at any rate!! ;)

Edit: Ah!! Just saw the notice about the 2nd head...this may be interesting.....

12. Once I see this second head I'll decide if I'm getting a new boy for the new year! :)

It's kind of a difficult descision for me, if I do get Hue (I wonder if he other head is also Hue?) he'll replace one of my other dolls and take their name. It's leaving me feeling torn.

13. *crosses fingers in hopes the new head is just Hue with a closed mouth* :eusa_pray

14. *dies*

S-so awesome....!! Must...have...doll...

Aaagh. I should kick myself. I really thought I'd talked myself out of this bjd phase, except for looking at other people's dolls now and then. But this doll makes me want to own one. x__x

I agree about the mouth, though. I like Dollstown's style, but in this case I'd prefer the mouth be at least a little more closed.

Tomorrow, tomorrow...

15. Mods, please delete this post. It is a double post. x_x

16. new pics are up in the gallery! I knew he would look better with closed teeth...it's too bad he ain't coming with any.

17. I honestly like both heads. I'm leaning more to the open mouth. The closed mouth's bottom lip looks a bit too big in proportion to the uper lip but then again I could change my mind once I see owners pics.

18. I agree ArcanMuse, after seeing the closed-mouth option I like the open mouth head better (but with closed teeth). If the lips weren't so big I would probably think differently...oh well! And after the horrible experience of trying to sand down my Lishe's lips to make them smaller...I'm never doing that again to a doll ever *_*

19. i was so excited to get him months ago but it took so long i got some other boys that i am just lovin. he is nice but i don't think i will be getting him. dollstown does make a very nice body i have to say.sure he will sell out in a heartbeat.