1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Appreciation for Naga dolls

Jun 22, 2019

1. I love these dolls <3 but then I do tend to have a bit of a thing for a lot of the fantasy dolls :)
      One day I'd love to get one myself at some point.

2. I was hoping to make her about MSD size… I love the ones from sugarble… Got one for my sister, but missed getting one for myself >_< And no one else seems to make a Naga doll… So I asked a 3D designer to help me make one… I do not currently have any plans for a different size chest or a male chest… but if she is liked, I may ask to have help with that too ^.^

Now, her program couldn’t do everything I wanted, she didn’t have the memory space… So I still need to print and mod her by hand… Until I learn how to mod her 3D files myself…

3. Resurrecting an old thread here as I love seeing Naga bjds. I would love to know if there are any new ones out there. I still adore my two little sugarble boys whom I have had for around 9 years.

[​IMG]

#23 Kavarr, Jul 24, 2023
      Last edited: Jul 25, 2023
    4. Ooohh, looks like Dream Valley is releasing a 1/6 naga doll!
      I've been wanting to make a black kingsnake themed naga so I'm already plotting... :evilplot:

5. DV is wonderfully evil.

6. Wonder if it can stand? The promo pic looks like they photoshopped the stand out.

7. I was feeling like it was only a matter of time before they put out a naga doll. For what I wanted, I was hoping it would be fairly normal and not have odd fantasy parts so looks like I may have gotten my wish! But I bet they could do an interesting fantasy take on a naga design too... XD

Yes, I would assume the promo pose is with a stand as looks too top heavy to balance like that. I'm hoping they can stand sitting lower down with the tail wrapped round as the tail looks fairly long. I have to use a stand with my Sugerble naga as can not get her to stand by herself. So using a stand isn't a deal breaker for me but it would be nice to not have to use one!

8. I like naga characters in general so seeing that naga BJDs are a thing, I'm hooked!

I love her! The tail is really detailed and I'm all here for it.