1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Are all your dolls from one company?

Sep 21, 2009

1. There are so many sculpts from fairyland that I feel myself blowing all my money on them, but I saw some really cute girls from other companies that are making me consider trying another company for the future

2. Yeah, most of them from Volks, I like Volks dolls since I was into hobby. They are really interesting and rare.

3. Generally all my SD was from Volks. They have my wishlist. But for YOSD and tiny, I choose another company that I like.

4. Yes, mine are all from FL, gotta love Fairyland ♥

5. No, All my dolls from different companies. One problem is that they are not similar and that is why they can't be couples.

6. Mine are from different companies. But all them have fantasy aspects to their dolls which is how I came to love bjd in the first place.

7. Both of my dolls are from different companies, with my MSD being a hybrid from two different places. One is a Reinsoul Bei and the other is a DIM Flowne/Mirodoll hybird.

8. nope! all my dollies are from different companies :)

9. I have soom, little monica and fairyland. I dont think it is important to have only company and think it is not possible, because I dont like every doll of one company. The most I like are the little monica sculpts. But Dorothy from soom was just more beautiful than every girl littlemonica had.

10. My dolls are mixed! I cant get enough of all the amazing doll companies out there so I dont think I could ever keep myself to just one company!

11. Updating, because a friend asked me yesterday how many different companies were represented in my crew these days...

It turns out that if you count the companies that made my resin-though-off-topic-for-DoA "creatures" and the two hybrid bods I have under heads from other companies, I'm up to 25. That's absolutely scary since I started out with dolls from TWO (CP and Dollshe) a little over ten years ago. My world has grown. :lol:

Cerberus Project (Both older Delfs and Fairyland... They still outnumber anyone else)
      Volks
      Soom
      Luts
      IpleHouse
      FectDoll
      LatiDoll
      Sugarble
      Spirit Doll
      Doll Chateau
      Dream High
      Elf Elly
      OnlyDoll
      ElfDoll
      Bishonen House
      FreakStyle
      Doll Family
      Dollshe
      JungaToy
      Mushroom Peddler
      Argonautica
      Mystic Kids
      Eve Studio
      Sakura & Paper
      ...and DollZone

Yikes.

#751 Brightfires, Jul 12, 2016
      Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
    12. Most of my dolls are from Volks or Cerberus Project with a couple of La Legende de Temps boys thrown in there. I've had a few Luts and Soom dolls but they haven't stayed.

13. I have different companies represented in my collection but I do have a larger quantity of Fairyland, Volks, BambiCrony, Pipos, Dolls in Mind. I have 1 or 2 dolls each from Blue Fairy, Dollshe, Dollmore, Custom House, Dream High, Mushroom Peddlar, Iplehouse, Island Doll, Xaga Doll. I am sure I am forgetting a few others.

14. Currently all my dolls are from Volks
      But I have owned dolls from other companies in the past

15. Mostly Fairyland/CP Delfs. I have a Migidoll boy, and that's about the extent of "branching out".

16. my dolls are from all over the gaff XD some well known, some not so known, but people like what they like and for some, variety is best!

17. Right now I only have IOS stuff since they were the very first company I absolutely fell in love with. I fully intend to branch out, though - I'm definitely planning to invest in Doll Zone, Migidoll, and Fairyland - but I'm probably mostly going to have an IOS crew in the end.

18. I was about to respond to this thread when I thought, You know, I bet I responded to this already. I searched and, indeed, I had responded about five years ago! ^

Weirdly, nearly the same is still true for me. Six of my dolls (some are in transit to me) are from Luts/CP/Fairyland (two of which are still Lishes) and four of them (one in transit) are from other companies.

19. HA, I'm sorry, this isn't exactly related to the thread, but I took a long hiatus from the hobby and have been having the same problem since returning. XD Seeing that I'm not the only one losing track of old topics is a relief.

20. @Ashercroix, we are in the same boat! I took a four-year hiatus from the hobby myself and am just beginning to readjust to all the threads and remember what I already responded to.