1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Are all your dolls from one company?

Sep 21, 2009

1. It's been about that long for me, too! I've been getting to the point where I start thinking, "I bet if I went ahead and posted again nobody would notice..." but then I think about if they did, I'd look pretty dumb, lol.

2. @Ashercroix, I thought the same thing! XD

3. Great minds think alike! :lol:

4. Well, I only have one doll in my possession so far, so yes, currently all my dolls are from one company. xD However, that won't be the case for much longer, as I kind of unexpectedly fell in love with Angell-Studio AS-Baby Sagittarius and my husband surprised me by buying her for me for our wedding anniversary! <3 It's true though that most of the dolls I hope to get in the future are from Luts, but I do have plenty of other dolls on my wishlist that are from other companies as well. :)

5. Nope, there are many gorgeous sculps out there. I personally buy dolls that fit my oc characters so i myself wouldn't be able to stick with only one company.

I have 2 msd's and 1 on the way, a luts, bobobie, and angel fantasy.

2 sd's and an sd floating head from dikadoll, doll family h, and angell-studio.

6. Nope. I like a lot of variety so I tend to get dolls from a lot of different companies. I tend to favor Volks and Obitsu though.

7. Nah. So far, all the dolls I've ordered are from different companies.
      I don't stick to companies, I go with what I like or what fits my OCs^-^. I also like variety~

8. So far, yes. But I only have one and a half (or head) haha!! I'd like to keep ordering from Souldoll - I really love their style. But maybe I'll branch out too :3nodding:

9. So far I have two dolls with ten floating heads with another full doll on layaway... all of them from the same company. What can I say, Dollshe are like potato chips... you can't just have only one :lol:

10. Most of my dolls come from Fairyland but I also have dolls from other companies (Iplehouse, Soom and Luts).
      I also own 4 artist's bjds.

11. Not a single on of my dolls is from the same company ^^; (unless you count the fact that dollzone and doll chateau are sister companies ^^) i have a resin soul, a doll chateau, a dollzone, a doll leaves, and a ring doll ^^
      One of the things i love about the BJD hobby is how varied the different sculpts are from company to company and i normally find one or two from each that i just adore ^-^ and they go on "the list" and i pick them up where and when i can ^^
      Granted my next purchase is most likely going to be the Resin soul spring so my random assortment of dolls will actually have two dolls from the same company lol

12. The majority of my dolls are all from Volks. I do have some bodies and heads from other companies, but in all honesty thinking of selling them. I just started buying Dearmine dolls and have plans to get into Pipos as well, but for now Volks is my go to brand.

13. Every one of my dolls is from a different company, I have fairyland, soom, luts, iplehouse and switch.

14. This is easy.... NO.
      My 1st boy, whom I sold was an Angel of Dreams
      My 2nd, & love of my life David is from Dollshe
      My 3rd Markus is from Ipelhouse
      My 4th, who is coming, Enoch is from Granado
      My 5th, who is coming,is another David from Dollshe

15. At the moment at me a doll of two companies, it is 4 dolls from Souldoll and 2 dolls from Fairyland. Also there are still separately heads of data of firms. Also there was a doll from Soom, but hasn't got accustomed, but has been sold. ^^

16. My first three (and fourth on the way) are all from Iplehouse. I stumbled across their website years ago but could never afford them until now. I like having them all from the same company so they can easily trade clothes, shoes, hand/feet parts etc. I see it as a way to save on extras so that I can spend more on the dolls themselves. My wishlist is slowly growing with different sculpts. Now that I've gotten more comfortable handling and caring for them, I'm a little curious how similar/different the other companies are to Iple.

17. No, my dolls are from different companies, although I have quite a few dolls from Luts.

My first doll was a Dream of Doll, DoC H. Kirill where my second was a CP SS El. After that I fell in love with Luts doll and got myself quite a few of them, but I am also the proud owner of a ninodoll IZ.

I am currently waiting for yet another Luts doll, a SDF Loid, but my next doll that I purchase will not be a Luts I am quite sure.. I am about to have gathered the Luts dolls I truly have fallen in love with

18. Though my collection is comprised of different sized dolls, from ResinSoul to RingDoll, from Planet Doll to Soom to Dollshe, from Impldoll to Iplehouse, and one Cristy Stone doll, I find that a large chunk of my collection is made up of a large quantity of Iplehouse dolls. :lol:

19. I admire a lot of companies sculpts, not just one specific. Now, in my wishlist have dolls from Fairyland, Angell Studio and Alchemic Labo.