1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Are all your dolls from one company?

Sep 21, 2009

1. Currently all my girls are from Volks but I've been looking at a Dollmore doll recently.

2. I love Iplehouse dolls, I just ordered my first doll from them. Hopefully she'll be what I am expecting. :)

3. I like having a mixed group, so my crew is made of of multiple companies C:

CP - 2
      DM - 1
      DOD - 3
      Pipos - 1
      Soom - 4 (when they get here, rofl)

And my wishlist has a variety of companies as well (the ones listed here + others).

4. I buy whatever doll has the look I am going for. I have a DZ/AOD hybrid, a Luts KDelf, a BBB, and a DZ tiny. It is their LOOK (and what I can spend at that moment) that is important to me, not the name on the box.

5. I could never stick to one company - that'd be like only ever eating one kind of chocolate, that's impossible! :lol: And considering my Minimee harem is slowly growing, there's no way I could stick to one company and stand them all having the same body. ;)

6. While a great majority of my boys current are from Soom (damn you monthlies~!), I also have a few boys from CP and Dollshe. I'm still lusting after a few Volks boys and there's always those solo company boys too....

7. I love having a variety of dolls- it offers much more diversity I feel. I actually don't like the idea of having too many dolls from the same company.

At the moment, I have a Dollmore Kid Pado, a MNF Shiwoo head (body on the way), and an AoD MO with plans to get an IH Tatiana and another Dollmore, but a Narsha Boy Coco instead of a kid.

Like most people, I do have a favourite, and there are so many companies with such gorgeous dolls out there it makes my wallet squirm. But when it comes to actually owning? I am very, very picky. There is a certain something I look for and when a doll has it and is able to create a character for itself rather than just look pretty, then I know it was meant to be, haha

8. I only have two bjds at the moment--one is a MNF from Fairyland while the other MSD is from Latidoll :)

-M

9. Hm.
      I have
      1 x Blue Fairy (would love more)
      3 x Fairyland (in diff sizes, with more being in the plan)
      2 x Soom (when they arrive)

And I plan to get a Pipos. :>

10. Nope, I absolutely love diversity in my group and there really isn't one particular company that I feel I would actually want to own a majority of their sculpts. Currently I only have two dolls from the same company which is Dream of Doll, but since their sculpts are rather similar (Kirill and Ivan) I think it's a stretch to say I favor DoD, also considering I don't really want any more dolls from them.

I quickly learned after owning them though that having two dolls with the same body reeeeally irritates me, so that's just yet another reason I enjoy spreading out my collection among many choices. The companies that I both own dolls and hope to own dolls from (either head of body) in the future are all pretty varied:

Angell-Studio
      Little Monica
      Napidoll
      Dreaming Doll
      Elysium
      MSdoll
      Musedoll
      Crobidoll
      K-Doll
      Immortality of Soul

And even then it's only one or maaaybe two sculpts from each of those companies that really nabs me (except for Elysium, okay, they got me, I think ALL their sculpts are gorgeous even if I'll only own one) :)

11. I own dolls from several companies, but I'm definitely partial to Volks (head and bodies) and Dollstown (bodies). In the end about half of my crew will be hybrids with a volks head and a dollstown body. The other half however are mostly artist dolls. So no, my crew are not from one company.

12. Most of the dolls on my wishlist are from Luts... (I can't help it, they're too pretty!!)
      But, I have ones from other companies there, too, like Pipos, Soom, Volks, and Dollmore. ^^

13. I'm addicted to Dollshe and Volks.

I found that Dollshe and Volks tend to look really good together. I give a certain artist/photographer who took wonderfully beautiful photographs of her SD16 Yukinojo and SA Bermann together credit for this "affliction." After seeing those pictures, I was hooked on Dollshe and Volks! :lol:

I find Lati Red L to be the most handsome of all Latidoll Redline boys. I'm not bothered that his head size is smaller compared to my large-headed Volks dolls--it's what makes him truly unique and lovable.

Too bad Latidoll doesn't make the Redline boys anymore so I only have one Latidoll.

I also have one Dollshe and plan to get one more when I reconfigure how/where I'm gonna put another LARGE boy. :lol:

All the rest are different size Volks dolls that I found lovely and look really good with my Dollshe.

14. Between my girlfriend and I we have dolls and doll parts from 25 different companies/studios/artists. In trying to fill out our cast of characters we've ended up with more dolls from some companies than others. Certain doll families tend to gravitate towards one places sculpts but for the others that are not "blood relations" we look for more diversity. I suppose we'd manage if there was only a few companies to choose from but I'm glad that's not the case. :)

Our group consists of dolls from:

Dollshe, Volks, Musedoll, Iplehouse, CustomHouse, HyperManiac
      Dollstown, K-Doll, Peak's Woods, Soom, Alice In Labyrinth, Kanon
      Demon Garden, Pixydoll, Dollmore, Immortality of Soul, Luts
      Gomidoll, Dream of Doll, Fairyland, Shinydoll, Leekeworld, Psyche
      Supia, & MSDoll

15. I have 4 dolls and a half (I have a body, waiting for the head to arrive) so far. I don't care about companies but about head sculpt and size (I only get SDs and 70 cms). I have two luts dolls (not cerberus project), one DOT, and one Dollshe. The head I'm waiting for to arrive is a Dollgru head. And I'm stopping myself from getting another doll this year but I might buy a supia girl next January xD

16. I have dolls from a lot of companies, in fact a lot of my individual dolls are made up from different companies, hell one of them is from three different companies! (CP head, LA body, Soom hands)

Some in my collection are:

Dollshe
      Luts
      CP/Luts
      CP/Feeple
      Lost Angel
      Soom
      Domuya
      Iplehouse
      Dream of Doll
      Rosette
      Resinsoul
      Boy & Girl
      Dollmore
      Doll in Mind

I have more dolls planned and more companies planned, this could one day be a long list. I will say, however, that most of my collection are CP, I prefer the stylised nature of their sculpts. Sadly their bodies are not my preference, if only they made the A-Line style bodies in 60 and 70 CM variations

17. I am biased towards Dollzone's msd sculpts, and Megi-02 was my first love cuz he seemed so expressive. And I like the price tags...

My first (and only as of yet) doll is a DZ Dream Xi which I fell for and bought cuz it is limited, so I'm still working on getting that Megi...

But I want a yo-sd from Island doll, and msd from peaks woods. I'm not into SD molds so that rules out a some companies who only sell child-like msds (like Volks) although I did see one that looked pretty nice... but slimmer mature msds are what i want and Dollzone tends to catch my eye more often than not.

D: it's a shame people think that only one brand is a 'true brand'... it's all about personal taste and maybe a little trust in a company you already bought from.

18. Right now I only have the one doll, but my wishlist has dolls from all over the place! That said, I really am fond of AoD, and plan to buy a bunch more dolls from them over the years! Their customer service is fantastic and their dolls are just so pretty.

19. I only have one doll right now, whom is a DollnDoll Loren.. Which I LOVE! :'D
      But as of right now, I don't plan on getting any other dolls from that company.. Well I'm still thinking about an MSD they have.. But I'm not supa sure about getting another from them. But, the doll I'm saving for now is a Crobidoll.. And I have a lot of dolls from different companies on my wishlist! And a lot from the same company too. Lol. But I wouldn't want to restrict myself to one company. Especially with so many amazing molds out there! 8D

20. I used to have a mix, but I've found that I like dolls sculpted by CP the best. I currently have 5 Delf girls, and I have 2 Mini Fee girls on the way :D That doesn't mean that I don't like dolls from other companies though, I think a lot of them are just gorgeous! But I have limited space and funds, so I have to stick with my absolute favorites only.