1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Are you waiting on any BJD? And your 2020 BJD wishlist.

Jun 3, 2020

1. Waiting on 3 Iplehouse and one Sartoriaj. I had to take a loan. Talk about falling in deep really fast. Sigh.

2. Waiting for my Volks DDP Yayoi Takatsuki (shipped from Mandarake) and my only pre order this year a FL Pukipuki PongPong which was a doll I’ve been wanting for years and was finally re released. No other dolls planned.

3. I'm only waiting on Miracle Doll Crazy (or Mad) Rabbit.
      My wish list is like, one 65cm girl, or I'd settle for a body for a head I've already got.
      That's it! Other than a bunch of clothes and costumes for dolls I've got. That list never ends.

4. My wait list is in my sig. :D

Wish list for this year was only Alekks Doll Finch, until Dearmine went and unveiled a chocolate Lorenz...
      Hopefully those will be the last two this year... xD

5. I’ve been in this hobby for nearly 14 years and my active collecting is finally winding down. I’ve promised myself to make a hard stop at 40 dolls (YOSD to SD65 size) because I’m truly running out of display space. It may sound like a lot but I’ve collected rather slowly...adding only about 3 dolls per year. But when you collect for this long, it really adds up.:sweat Regardless, I’ve promised myself from now on I’ll only be hunting for tiny Realpukis to fill a fairy house I have.

That being said, I’m currently waiting on two of the larger group...a Soom Teenie Gem Taco in snow blue skin which will be paid off in a couple of months, and a Luts Baby Delf Daisy Elf in tan (a grail) that I just put on an extended layaway, (which I’m really hoping to pay off early by the end of this year if finances allow.) That just leaves some Fairyland Realpukis on my wishlist and that’s it! They just started making them again, and I just put one of the little darlings (an Obi in gray skin) on layaway with DDE. So that makes a total of 3 dolls I’m waiting for this year.

#25 PoeticSoul, Jun 3, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
    6. I’m not currently waiting on anything except a couple of shirts. I’m pretty happy with my current crew, though if I get lucky and come up with some extra cash, I might like to add a Dollshe Saint or Bernard to my crew. ;)

7. I've been waiting on an order from ImplDoll via Dealer for what feels like forever now. (Given their normal turnarounds, I expected to receive it last year!) It's been in shipping for almost two months, so I'm hoping that maybe its turn to get on a plane out of China will come up soon. I'm also waiting on a tiny from Doll Chateau, but I went into that expecting a long wait so she's on a long layaway to make me feel less impatient about it. :)

Upcoming... I'd like to finally place an order from Little Monica that I've been meaning to do for ages now (other dolls kept bumping that one, now I'm just waiting for an event), and I'm hoping to put in an order from IpleHouse in the not too distant future, too. Anything else, well, we'll see how the dolly winds blow.

8. Wishing right now for a vampire doll! Maybe a Fairyland Maya or Klaus...
      As for waiting, I am waiting on a Mandarake order full of little dollie goodies <3

9. Currently waiting on a DV Hyaline that I bought off the MP, he should be here tomorrow! :)

I keep telling myself I don't have a wishlist outside of bodies for my three heads, but then I see a doll I like over and over and my urge to buy it rises... so my current wishlist consists of Miracledoll Vic (1/4 ver.), Peakswoods Kasspio, and, forever and always I suspect, a Present Ren head from pre-Soom Angel Region.

10. I'm currently waiting on a SDF65 Slender body and event head. Its my second BJD ever so I'm super excited!

11. I'm waiting for a Dollshe Hound in the new Fashion Mini size. Its been over a year already... The top dolls on my wish list currently are Atelier Momoni Kitty M and Fairyland Puki Puki Niko.

I managed to miss the pre-order period for KittyM, but I did order my first doll from Bluefairy at the beginning of August.

#31 Leo Pheonix, Jun 3, 2020
      Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    12. I'm waiting for Dollshe Orijean and Rosen. Seems, I'll be waiting for some time...
      Dearmine DL geta feet and couple of mohair wigs -- there is a shipping delay due to coronavirus:(

Plans: Peach Dreams Felix head with Sprite faceplate. Resinsoul Ai. Quarto Lell dragon, MerryDollRound Fang head (if available), AnhaisStudio Ganimedes head, Twigling Kahlo head.

I already have some headless bodies waiting, but still, one floating head will happen.

13. I'm waiting on a Minifee Jiyu and a Switch Taerin Bijou head, I also caved and bought a HD 60 boy body. I'm trying not to keep any floating heads around as much as I can lol. There's a DollZone and Doll Chateau order but those I'm keeping out of mind till next year.

14. Waiting on Ringdoll Wo Long! :XD: Due to the virus, I can’t work so unfortunately my dolls plans are on hold beyond him. If I could, I would be searching the second hand market for my grail :whee:

15. I’m waiting on so many that it’s honestly embarrassing for me to list them all out, but I wanted to reply to 2020 wishlist part of thread. I’m really hoping to order a Harucasting E-Minor and a Morae if he does preorders for them later this year. And of course, more Minifee bodies, because I have a seemingly endless collection of floating heads.

Even if I ordered nothing else in 2020, though, I’d be fine with it, because I’ve gone completely crazy with my spending the last few months, and I really need to NOT do that anymore. I’m going to be paying off my credit card debt for ages, and I’m seriously very annoyed with myself for it.

16. I'm currently waiting on a Luts Delf Anna Marie, two Doll Family-H bodies, and a Switch Ajeong Closer Ver. head. Besides dolls, I'm also waiting on few clothing/wig orders.

My 2020 plans have changed so much since the beginning of the year lol. As of right now, I want to continue getting face-ups for dolls that need them. I also want buy/or commission a pair of horn parts for a floating head that I have. As far as ordering more dolls, I may order an Myou Doll boy body later this year or save up for a Luts Honey Delf Raphael or Kid Delf Darin. I'll have to see how things work out.

#36 mirrorcle_world, Jun 4, 2020
      Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    17. I'm waiting for illusion garden's doll and mydearboy's murmur, for a long time. I may not get them this year, but I'm not sure if I still like them next year.

18. I'm waiting on 2 Dollshe dolls; an Arsene and an Adonis (been waiting 11 amd 10 months so far) 1 Iplehouse; a SID Camilla (Doll choice) and 1 soom; a elf Saiph.
      I would love to get a youpla celeste but I really should focus on the incoming dolls (face ups, elf ear mods among other things)

19. I just put a Loongsoul Fusang (Ancient) on a 6 month layaway. She'll be my first doll and I'm very excited I keep looking back at her shop page and I can't wait for her to come home to me >w< I ordered all the clothes and everything I think I'd need for her and I was gonna wait but the special dress I wanted for her was a preorder and I didn't want to miss out on it because it wouldn't come back in stock again.

20. I just bought a Dollsbe Strawberry! He arrived a few days ago! I've had the character planned out for the last couple of years. I finally found the perfect sculpt to shell him! I just need to send him off for a face up commission this Summer!

I have a wishlist of dolls for shelling characters

I'm thinking of getting a Supia Hael to shell one of my characters...Maybe... I'm still thinking about it!
      I've been looking at Ringdoll males to shell another character, not sure which one I like best....
      I'm also in search of an MSD boy to be the middle brother for my three brothers story that I've been working on.