1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Argonautica Dolls Discussion

Aug 8, 2016

1. This looks incredible!! Wow.

2. I managed to get some resin samples from them for matching my BlackCherry Dolls head to. I found a colour that will be a perfect match, unfortunately the samples arrived after the pre-order closed so I'll have to wait for the next one to order.

3. Talk to them, maybe they will squeeze you in?

4. I've recieved word that my Idmon should be ready to send in less than a week - I'll make sure to post pictures when that happens, as mine will be in a tan color!

#244 ronnie92, Mar 12, 2020
      Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    5. Oooh! You ordered a couple months before me, but I'm assuming if they batch cast orders it may mean that my order could be shipping out soon too?! EEE

6. Maybe! The batching may be off due to the tan color I ordered (that's not usually available) but I hope everyone's dolls arrive soon.

7. @ronnie92 Please oh please post your Idmon when he arrives! He's one of my absolute grails but I didn't have any money in the last preorder and I need to live vicariously though you haha.

8. Hello all! Joining this thread to hopefully get one of these beauts someday. I want Nelei on the plus body. Such amazing curves and I think Nelei has such a calm and pretty face.

9. Me too! I’d love to pick up Nelei, especially on the curvy body.

10. I am waiting for a Nelei on the curvy body. I ordered during the Black Friday sale.

11. O wow, congrats! I can't wait to see pictures of her :D

12. pictures will come as soon as she gets here. Not sure how long the wait is.

13. My Ifit has scored the new Supiadoll ballerina body. She never looked right on the April Story body, and the doll I got the Supia body for didn't look good on it, but surprisingly did look good on the April Story, so all is well :D

[​IMG]

14. Friends! I have an email from Lany saying my order (Plus size Body, Brown, Dec 12th) is ready to be shipped. Expect mails for your lot soon I’d hope!

:dance:dance:dance

15. I got an email as well!

16. Oooh, congratulations everyone!

17. Photo of my Phoenix doll Liu head on the plus body, been meaning to post this for a while but now that I am off work for the foreseeable future I might as well try and catch up on the jobs I keep intending to get round to.

[​IMG]DSCN7949 by avrilbartlett, on Flickr

18. :aeyepop: PAAAAAAAANNNNTTSSS!! AAAAA! *breaths* What kinda pants are they? My incoming plus size body is a pants lady and I've no clue where to begin because of her big legs/hips *_* sorry to have screamed like that... I got excited. :sweat

19. Pretty certain they are Iplehouse leggings in a sort of ripped design but not made by them any more, the Iple girls are taller but as long as they have plenty of stretch will expand out to fit the hips/thighs.

20. Thank you very much!!