1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Argonautica Dolls Discussion

Aug 8, 2016

1. @Sozael He looks great! Is this the H tan?

2. My Nelei arrived today! She’s so pretty. I’m trying on some clothes, so pictures will come a bit later.

3. @ronnie92 He's in resin color G, so H will probably be a couple shades lighter than he is. Honestly, in person, he looks about the color that H looks on my monitor.

@hannaliten Congrats! I'm sure she's beautiful, looking forward to pictures when you get the chance. :)

#283 Sozael, Apr 16, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 16, 2020
    4. Got mine yesterday! Here's the box opening video :)

Also a picture
      [​IMG]

#284 ronnie92, Apr 29, 2020
      Last edited: Apr 30, 2020
    5. @ronnie92 AHHHHHHH HE'S GORGEOUS!!! :love:love:love I'm going to have to get one! Unfortunately your video link leads to a picture of Cyrodiil, but your picture link is fine.

6. Oh, derp! Thank you for letting me know - it's new been fixed!

7. @ronnie92 Glad he arrived safe! He looks great, I hope the color was what you were after!

8. Argodoll announced on their IG they’ll be releasing a 1/4 version of +size Nelei and I have never been more excited!

Kinda wanted 1/3 for the sake of having a big big girl, but 1/4 fits with the other girls I have at home!

9. Thank you for the information! I have a dark tan head that could look really good on a plus size body.

10. Just ordered Neleiiii :D:D

11. I... immediately ordered a brown Medea on that gorgeous "plus" body yesterday... I think I sort of stress-bought her, and I already have the perfect character already. I *MUST* stop buying dolls - simply because they're a luxury item that I really don't need and I'm running out of space. Oh my days she's beautiful though - I LOVE that brown resin! I can't wait to see her in person!

12. Huge congratulations @Teruchan and @Antika ! Argonautica's sculptor is amazing, no? I feel lucky to have Ifit, and would love to get her a voluptuous body. Unfortunately,.... finances, LOL. Not that I haven't been spoiling myself on other things, of course, just can't have it all .... yet! LOL

13. I feel like I finally took a pretty picture of my if it, so of course I feel the need to share :dance

[​IMG]

14. That's gorgeous! I really wanted her, and I pictured her looking a lot like this, but I couldn't quite get the funds together before she stopped making the 1/3 Ifit. I was so disappointed.

15. @IngieBee , it's great to see another Ifit! I've tried various wigs on mine but she does seem to be a natural redhead.

[​IMG]Giovanna Battista by Nadine, on Flickr

16. Yah, isn't that funny @phanuel ? I mean, I am kind of obsessed with redheads, but the original Ifit had the red hair and I never could see her otherwise. The person I bought her from in Russia did her faceup for me, for a redhead, so I really don't think I could give her any other color now :)

Aw, @kiss^the^stars I really hope they will make some of their older sculpts available again. I just love Nelei but couldn't get her at the time either. Such unique sculpts!

17. I hope so! I really like her sculpts, too.

18. I know this is probably the longest of long shots, but does anyone have the boy body and an Iplehouse SID? I'm trying to get an idea of the size difference and it's not been easy....

EDIT: and never mind. I've managed to solve my problem a totally different way! Thanks!

#298 VampireAngel13, Nov 24, 2020
      Last edited: Nov 24, 2020
    19. Hi! I know this is old, but I have been looking to see if Argo has a close match to the Fairyland NS, and I saw you got some resin samples for that purposes, and I was wondering if you could let me know which one is closest? I'm leaning towards cream, but maybe NP is closer?

20. I just got a message saying my Medea head is ready to ship! Wow, that was fast; I ordered her at the end of September. The last time I got a head in the brown resin from Argodoll it took almost twice as long, though granted I got it with a faceup back then.

Hopefully she gets to me safe and sound. Can't wait to welcome her home. :3nodding:

#300 bickazer, Dec 4, 2020
      Last edited: Dec 4, 2020