1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Argonautica Dolls Discussion

Aug 8, 2016

1. Lany told me that her "Cream" skin is a close match for Dollshe's "Oriental," and that she could do a custom lighter Cream to match with Freshskin. I think you would need to email her to request the custom color.

2. I'm ordered the 1/3 girl body (normal pink, small breast) I'm actually excited! Waiting time was 2 month, it was very fast.
      it's amazing, perfect and I'm very glad that I ordered this body. thanks to Lany for beautiful work.

3. Hello, I'm popping in because i just bought Innelda_Isher's Ifit head. I have an Impldoll body that is too pink for it's intended head, so I got that head another body. Innelda_Isher is going to try and match the skin tone and give her a faceup for me. I'm super excited! She is an amazing artist!

Anyways, pretty quiet in here! @klausslukas which head did you put on your body?

@Prinsessen , did you ever end up purchasing a body?

4. @IngieBee Congrats on your Ifit head :D

No, I didn't buy the body. The head I was gonna use it for arrived miscolorated, so I decided to wait while they make a new head for me. Then I can finish uni (just need to do my master thesis defence here in June) and after I can concentrate on unpacking the dolls and better decide how to hybride my doll. Right now half of my dolls are in storage, the others are split between my friends, so I plan to just take some time to move and unpack everyone before I buy the body.

I have one of the Kristen Stewart minimes, but she is in storage. I hope I can show her off later in the summer :D

5. Sounds awesome, good luck with your thesis @Prinsessen!

6. Congratulations, @IngieBee! She looks so lovely! I think all the freckles are just charming :)

7. Thank you @StellaMarigold :) Unfortunately there was an accident with the sealant and she had to redo the faceup. But the new version is just as pretty, maybe slightly darker, but just as pretty :) I'm a little nervous to see how the color matches and how well the head looks on the body, but Whatever happens, I can always find a better fit/match if I need to :)

8. Oh, I'm sorry about the accident! But I'm glad she is back to the way you were expecting :) Good luck with matching her to the body (that's always nerve-wracking).

9. Thank you :kitty1 It will be mailed out mid week then it's the crazy waiting game :shudder

10. Anyone know about how long it takes to ship? I bought a body back in March, and I was wondering about how much longer I have to wait....

thanks!

11. @klausslukas said their order of a body only took two months, @VampireAngel13 ? Maybe the faceup is making it take longer? Which doll did you get VA? And klausslukas, who did you get? Can you share pictures? This thread needs more pictures! LOL

12. I only got a blank body, so there should be no faceup. I hope they didn't forget! There's no login that I can find on their site, so I emailed my order...which means I can't check the status or anything. I did get a confirmation right after I paid, so there's that. Maybe I'll just email them.

13. Yes, do mail them, @VampireAngel13 and let us know what happened. You never know with these smaller companies, they could be run by a single person who's overwhelmed and gotten things confused?

14. Emailed! I'll let you know if I get a response. Bad wording really, I mean when, but you know. If.

15. LOL, I hope all is well! Fingers crossed they'll write back right away :D My head is in the mail :D I have a tracking number, it's on USPS, as received, so far so good!!!

16. I finally heard back from them! Sometime in July is my quoted shipping date - they said it was in production now. Not a bad wait, I'm really just happy they finally answered lol

I hope the post moves your head fast! :D

17. Awesome, @VampireAngel13 ! My head arrived at the post office this morning! It should be delivered today (fingers crossed!)

18. Well, my Ifit head arrived today! Unfortunately, the skin color didn't turn out like the body I wanted to use (she didn't have a sample, so was going off what I said, so???) Now I guess I need to find another body. But in the interim, she is borrowing my Supiadoll Hamin's body. Hamin is always a good sport :D

[​IMG]IMG_20180619_195843101 by ingiebee, on Flickr

Oh, nevermind her buggy eyes, LOL. I didn't know if it would be better to photograph her without eyes or these 10mm I had. I had nothing else unfortunately, as I'm still waiting for eyes I ordered :P

19. @IngieBee She's gorgeous :). Which eye size do you think would be the best fit for her?