1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Aria doll - 5 years Sweet discussion thread

May 7, 2011

1. Sweet Banana got a new face for her new mommy. :)

[​IMG]

2. Also a comparison pic with a Littlefee for anyone wondering...

[​IMG]

3. Wow, Banana came out really cute! I love that wig and the color. My Cherry is still faceless. I am probably just going to send her to my friend Cass, she knows what she is doing and I dont. I think I mentioned earlier that the 5 year body fits Rosenlied clothes, shoes and wigs perfect.

4. Oh Aria's head are very pretty but I don't like that they are single jointed :3 .. I am looking always for great pose-ability in my dolls .. If Aria dolls would offer heads a lone + face up then I am sure I can order from them .. I personally like there 7 yrs old sweet Su mold n___n

5. Most tinies are single jointed at least all the ones I have owned are. I imagine in the future they may sell heads separately but they are a new company so it may be a while. You could always buy the full doll and sell the body. What body would you hybrid with?

6. Well there is Luts / Dz / Lati and different other companies . I personally don't mind any of the 3 I mentioned as long as the skin color match n__n .

7. Sorry for the double post .. my computer went crazy ><;;

8. I was referring to resin matches not other companies. I know tons of companies that make Yo size dolls. I was not very clear in my post, that is what I get for posting before I've had my coffee. I know my Cherry is a very close match to Volks but I have yet to try and put her head on the body plus I have a ws doll and there are not a lot of ws Volks yo bodies available so it probably wont help many even if it does match.

I should add I dont do a lot of hybriding since matching is difficult and it is way easier just to buy from the same company. I do have a ws AiL Alice on a Volks ws Masha body.

9. This is my Sweet Banana. Her name is Lina
      [​IMG]

10. Askella-El - OMG, she's very cute! That chubby face is to die for. Does she pose well?

11. babyelf
      Thank you! Yes, I think it's very flexible. When I saw her photo, very afraid that the body is not very good. But she is wonderful. I really love her!

12. That's good to know! I'm still thinking about buying a Cherry, but I was afraid of her posing abilities.
      Hope to see more pics of your lovely girl!

13. Awww, your Banana is adorable. Did you paint her yourself? I think the body poses well although the sweet body does not have a chest joint. Plus Babyelf she can wear Rosenlied shoes, wig and clothes :)
      Their white resin is very similar to Volks white skin.

14. babyelf Cherry is wonderful! Just select the type of body "Angel".
      Maybe you want to see some specific positions? I could try to photograph them.

Tsukidoll Thank you! Yes, I tried to paint itself. [​IMG] I'm not completely satisfied with the result, but I'll try again. That's interesting. :lol:
      Thanks for the hint about the clothes and shoes! Find the shoes was a problem.

15. Askella-El, she is so cute!! Cherry looks way better than the official photo.
      Have such an adorable eyes and mouth!!!! :D

16. geumlini
      I think the official photos often look worse. Indeed, in our photos we invest all the love for dolls.
      Sorry, my English is not very good.. :(

17. I really agree with you!! The love we give these dolls makes them shine I think! :)
      Your English is good! I can perfectly understand you! ^^~!!

18. oh, yes you are right. When you love a doll it really shows. I am still debating on getting my girl a face up. I wish there were more of her around to see how different she can look. I need to practice my face ups more. I need to especially practice the fine line work. I send most of my dolls out. Currently my dolls are painted by Sdink, Mingyi and Christy Stone.

19. Tsukidoll
      It's great! I hope that in the near future also be able to send my doll to a good master.
      Can I see where some photos of your dolls?